[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say the zombie invasion actually happens (hurr I know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: I am a Hero.jpg (617KB, 1455x1036px) Image search: [Google]
I am a Hero.jpg
617KB, 1455x1036px
Let's say the zombie invasion actually happens (hurr I know, let's just play imaginary scenario for a moment), and you manage to survive the initial panic and make your way into the woods.

This ain't just a normal trip innawoods. What do yo do to ensure your own survival?
>>
>>1092196
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>
You're safer staying indoors. Why expose yourself in the woods like that. You'll be obsessed with building walls and secure storage and then you'll realise hurr-durr you had a house.

also, >>>/x/
>>
>>1092196
I wouldn't make my way to the woods, I'd make my way to the coast, steal a yacht and find a island. Or at the very least, head for the local marina, steal a houseboat, and anchor it in the middle of the harbor.
>>
>>1092207
But everyone else would be trying to steal yachts too. Unless you get out early enough and if you are too early could get picked up by coastguard for theft.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>1092246
If society has collapsed there wouldn't be a viable cost guard, and there also aren't all that many people out of the general population who actually know how to sail.
>>
>>1092254
The point is when shit starts to hit the fan you have to get out early to avoid the general panic, but if you steal a boat before civil services fail, someone will report it and they will catch you unless you are long gone.

I don't think people realise the panic this situation would create and the amount of people who know fuck all about sailing but see the ocean as somewhere safe to go.

World War Z was extremely accurate in that I think.
>>
File: 1501153789590.png (250KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501153789590.png
250KB, 500x375px
>>>/x/¿
>>
>>1092196

Go somewhere that terrain makes it very difficult for zoms to get to you, like mountains.

Also >>>/x/
>>
I already live in a sailboat with a watermaker, solar and a wind generator. Right now i have enough food to last me and my wife+daughters for months. I need only to sail away.
>>
>>1092472
Forget the zombies, watch out for these faggots.

>>1092246
>>1092207

Fuckin' pirates.
>>
>>1092472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.