[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you have problems with thieves? Or do you camp too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0357.jpg (106KB, 635x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
106KB, 635x986px
How often do you have problems with thieves? Or do you camp too far away for it to be an issue?
Some complete faggot went in my tent today and stole my headlamp, which I loved autistically and my fucking wet wipes.

Thus far, I always felt there was an 'outdoorsmenship' spirit that prevented this. Don't know if it's the tourists this time a year or what but I'm blind with rage. I fucking forget one time to backpack it and gone.
What kind of life would you have had to feel comfortable opening someones tent? I'm fucking homeless technically, living out of my car, and I dont pull this shit.
>>
>>1090352
Where was your tent?
>>
>>1090354
Campsite. Went for a dayhike.
Again, I shouldnt have left it, but fuck.
Not a trailer park campground. No water, no electric. Didnt expect this degenerate behavior.
>>
>>1090359
It's usually other homeless in the area.
>>
>>1090352
I've had this typea thing happen at summer camp in scouts, whole troop leaves to go shower cept for one kid, we come back and it's obvious he was in my tent. Not even just in my tent, but inside my bag too. I really wanted to fuck the kid up, and I could have easily too.
He didn't take anything though, just figured he'd have a looksies around.
>>
File: 1467161215306.jpg (65KB, 397x661px) Image search: [Google]
1467161215306.jpg
65KB, 397x661px
>>1090352
Someone stole my fucking tent
It was just a little two man but I loved that thing.
>>
>>1090359
>campsite
>not camping in the wild
>>
>>1090370
Are you a grill? Possibly fapped to ur underwear
>>
>>1090373
this tbf
>>
>want to buy nice expensive gear
>know I'll end up guarding my campsite like an autist and having less fun exploring the area
>>
>>1090374
>Scouts
>Are you a girl?
Thanks for the lol though
>>
>>1090352
So, he was looking for a place to shit?

Also, at public campsites and festivals ALWAYS lock all your shit in the car when you leave the tent.
>>
>>1090398
The BSA lets faggots in so he probably still fapped in that anons sleeping bag.
>>
>>1090373
There isnt any 'wild' to camp in that wont get me shot at in this state. I still have a job I'm working. Just need a legal okace to sleep. Been sleeping in the parking lot and I fucking think i'll go back to it.
Knowing someone was in my space like that gives me spooks, and I didnt even consider that before. Honestly, I'm more mad about that.
Probably gonna sleep in the fucking car.
>>
File: 1428466104942.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428466104942.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>1090352
Sorry anon, didn't knew you were a fellow /out/ist otherwise I would have not stole it. My headlamp had just died on me and I really needed those wet wipes since yesterday's korean food fucked me up good.

If you're still there tomorrow I will give it back to you.
>>
>>1090508
I wish. Got another, shittier one.
If the dude came back I'd trade. Not even mad.
>>
>>1090352
just don't go to public campsites or anywhere with lots of people around
>>
>he doesn't hike multiple miles off trail and stealth camp
>>
A few years ago I brought some friends and my bf on their first camping trip in the Appalachians around NC and VA. The first night we were out there we ran into some crackheads who told us they were planning on ransacking some homeless guy's setup. We just told them they were shitty and they walked away. Around 2 am they started circling around our site and it went on for about an hour (just driving back and forth, stopping the car, opening and closing the door, then doing it again).

Of course they had vehemently insisted on bringing no weapons or anything. I was 16 or 17 at the time and was definitely not going to confront three 40 year old junkies so we packed our things up and slept in the car in a Walmart parking lot while they complained about how we should've gotten a hotel the whole time/they couldn't wait to be back in their beds.

All because they wanted to camp somewhere public thinking it'd be 'less freaky'. Good time
>>
>>1092702
>Of course they had vehemently insisted on bringing no weapons or anything.
And that's the first clue that you needed a weapon. You should be thankful that those junkies interfered with the plans to rape you to death.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.