[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in an area where there is no hunting and the deer have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3008.png (268KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3008.png
268KB, 640x1136px
I live in an area where there is no hunting and the deer have no predators. While hiking I would constantly get within 10 feet of deer who I didn't notice. So I was walking and startled a mother with kids and Instead of running away it started stomping its foot and looked like it wsnted to charge.

The deer are new and invasive to the woods and I have no idea what to do. I three large stone towards the deer and it still didnt run.

I'm kinda of worried to hike in dutinf the rut now.
>>
Pocket Slingshot?
>>
>>1087759
Where about are you? I want to strangle me some doe's.
>>
Man up and rape the deer until they die of internal injuries from your massive schlong
>>
>>1087759
U can kill them with multiple things traps, (cross)bow, .22
>>
Start killing them before they overrun the woods and eat every plant in sight.
>>
The woods are state land and its very illegal to hurt them. Im in an unkown part if nyc which actually has a very large amount of woods
>>
>>1087934
Kill them anyway with a small primitive crossbow(make sure you get your arrows back tho), or introduce a predator by hand.
>>
>>1087934
>mommy said I can't
Grow a pair son.
>>
>>1087939
In nyc someone shot a deer with a cross bow and they went to prison
>>
body slam it!
>>
Don't be stupid and place them in people areas.
>>
>>1087759
Learn to fight, pussy, deer are easy as shit to whoop.

>tossing front hooves at you
Step to the side
>rear kick
Jump backward
>front charge
Step to side

Overall, intelligently control the neck and keep its head low to the ground until it calms down or exhausts itself, antlers or not its simple to do

Its not a fucking moose bro
>>
https://youtu.be/rUiPmHA7Xqg

>he cant wrestle deer
>>
>>1087981
I've never done it so its a bit scary but I imagine I can do it
>>
>>1088021
Theyre just lanky goats, bro
>>
>>1088270
Im a city boy.
>>
File: git gud.jpg (37KB, 312x499px) Image search: [Google]
git gud.jpg
37KB, 312x499px
>>1087759
>read pic related
enjoy your free meat :^)
>>
>>1087983
Fucking 'stralia mate
>>
>>1087934
What part of NYC is wooded? The only places I can think that can possibly have deer are Jamaica Bay and Staten Island.
>>
>>1089554
Are his books worth reading?
>>
>>1089620
I've only read this one of him, but it sure was worth it.
It's full of easy and really clever tricks to poach/hunt. His stories are intersting and pretty crazy too.
>read the dang book
>>
>>1087861
Liar youre gonna hog tie them and rape them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.