[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to think that a large, heavy, useless object was the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

I used to think that a large, heavy, useless object was the worst thing to take on a hike, but now I know it's diarrhea.

I pooped every mile for 7 miles.

I was behind the camera for pic related, so all in all 5/10 day.

Bad trail experiences thread I guess.
>>
File: 220px-Amoxicillin.jpg (9KB, 220x170px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Amoxicillin.jpg
9KB, 220x170px
>Backpacking innawilderness
>Taking new gf out for the first time
>She takes forever to get ready so we get there late
>Park at a "day use only" lot, too late to find a new place to park and plan a whole new route, so fuck it
>Make camp, she puts up the tent really fast, I forgive her
>We bang, ok?
>Next morning feel really weak
>Cache some extra weight under some rocks
>Springtime but high elevation
>Stop for lunch, it gets cold, starts to rain, can't get warm
>slog on, rain turns to snow, can feel a fever robbing me of warmth and strength
>Have to rest every 2 miles or so
>I want to make camp, insist I will survive the night but be pretty bad
>Get to the other side of a the plateau, I feel like death
>slog to the normie campground
>sit in a cinder block bathroom and feel warm for the first time in hours
>End up hitchhiking with some guys we thought were closet furries back to the truck. They were on their way to town to get real pants for the one guy ho only brought pants from a "Halloween costume"
>Get to truck and a wild ranger appears, starts yelling at me about leaving my truck in a day use area, I tell him I'm having a medical emergency and he needs to just clear out.
>Try to throw the furries a couple bucks for the detour but they ain't taking it
>Drive home through the mountains in a snowstorm while vey feverish
>Stop for burrito dinner along the way, feel better with hot food
>Snow picks up and I'm driving while constantly shivering
>Have to wait two days at gf's house to see doc in a box
>It was a bad case of Strep throat
I buy fish amoxicillin online and bring it whenever I go /out/ now.
>>
Loperamide is a good antidiarrheal.
>>
>>1085658
>fish amox
Yes
>>
File: 1487186659663.png (63KB, 321x357px) Image search: [Google]
1487186659663.png
63KB, 321x357px
>>1085658

>They were on their way to town to get real pants for the one guy ho only brought pants from a "Halloween costume"
>>
>>1085658
Sick like that while /out/ is pretty much one of my worst fears. Did you hallucinate? I usually have really weird as fuck fever dreams that creep in to my first hour-ish of being awake.

Mine isn't that bad for most folks I guess:

>Go backpacking, only a USFS pickup in the parking lot
>Take doggo
>Halfway in meet two grills in USFS uniforms

"Hello"

"H..hi"

"We didn't expect to see anyone, what a surprise. Nice dog"

"Yeah shes pretty cool."

"Seeya"

"Bye"

The whole thing was very awkward and it took me 30 minutes to get back in to the groove of not having normies around. I hope they were as uncomfortable as I was.
>>
File: SmokeyTheBearHeadshot.gif (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeyTheBearHeadshot.gif
5KB, 160x160px
>>1086197
I only hallucinated a bit on the drive home in the snowstorm and then a lot while waiting for the clinic to be open to get some RN's "permission" to buy antibiotics. They were hard to describe, fleeting impossible geometries if that makes any sense

That same gf used to work for USFS, those two probably girls probably weren't normies at all, rest easy anon. Try to bed one next time so you get access to GATE KEYS!!
>>
>>1086197
>runs into two chicks, turns into turbo autist

FFS my man...
>>
>>1086309
>FFS
No they were USFS, did you even read the post??
>>
>>1086197
>Not fugging them both during the next days
Who am I kidding, I would have probably autisticked too.
>>
>>1086221
>>1086309
In my defense I am happily married and wasn't really looking to score, but yeah it was pretty disquieting and that shit happens to me all the time.

If I'm trying to MTB, more than two other cars at the trailhead is a dealbreaker. Social anxiety is a motherfucker. And whoever says this shit gets better is full of it, I basically tick all of the boxes for avoidant personality disorder now.

>tfw you only need 4 of 7 criteria
>tfw you match like 6 in your daily life

Thank God I only have to work and deal with normies for two days a week. I am so fucked if I ever have to go somewhere else for a job.
>>
>>1085618
Was he watching you shit your guts out?
>>
>>1086331
Nah. It was a 15 mile out and back up a 11,600ft mountain. Felt great until mile 5 or 6, when I got lethargic. I figured it was altitude fatigue, so I took a short nap. When I woke up, I felt fine, and made the summit. When I got to the top I started getting stomach pains.

I started hiking down, and by the time I got back to where I took a nap I had to poop so bad. Spent 15 min squatting over a hole, making noisy anus music.

After that, it was pooping every 30 min or so. I finally got back to the car around 6pm. I had to stop on my 45 min drive home at a park restroom. When I got home I had to do the awkward straight-leg-butt-clenched run to the bathroom. I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom, losing weight rapidly.

Lessons learned:
>don't eat Indian food the day before a hike
>ALWAYS bring tp, and study to a great extent which foliage causes irritation.

The goat was about .5 miles before the nap spot.
>>
>>1086309
you're on 4chan what do you expect?
>>
>>1086476
The dude was smart from being on 4chan,nothing good will come from interacting with whores (women)
>>
>>1086553
Keep telling yourself that while the rest of us get laid.
>>
>>1086554
Enjoy your rape charges, STDs and child support. You will learn
>>
>>1086557
How does being a wizard feel?
>>
>>1086329

You might start by not referring to people as "normies". Trying to differentiate yourself unnecessarily is only making your autism worse. They're just people, bro.
>>
>>1086560
What is a wizard?
>>
File: 1472.gif (2MB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
1472.gif
2MB, 311x223px
>>1086317
I'm drunk so its easy mode, but that made me chuckle.
>>
>>1086309
I've had the same lab partner for two consecutive semesters and I still drop my autism on the daily.
I can't forget. I'm here forever...
>>
>>1086329
Its ok my man, at least you're happily married. As long as she understands your autism, thats all you'll ever need. You'll be right.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.