[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this fits her or /fit/ better, but I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: greipel-legs-hunter1.png (334KB, 510x610px) Image search: [Google]
greipel-legs-hunter1.png
334KB, 510x610px
I don't know if this fits her or /fit/ better, but I will ask anyway, is it possible to develop decent sized legs with hiking and backpacking alone?
>>
>I go hiking not to enjoy the outdoors, but TO GET FUCKING TRIMMMMMED
Lol.
>>
>>1079586
>people can only go /out/ if that meets my criteria
your beer belly is showing, fatlard
>>
What do you need from us, to confirm that physical activity that exercise your legs will indeed exercise your legs?
>>
>>1079585
Biking will do the job.
>>
>>1079585
not efficiently if you want bulk. heavy pack + steep hills will build strength and endurance, and add some muscle, but the caloric requirements of hiking and backpacking will make it very difficult to pack on mass.
>>
That's a slightly retarded question. If you carry weight on your back, many muscles in your body must do more work than normally, so yes, of course your legs will get more fit, along with your butt, back, stomach muscles (not a native speaker, forgot the correct term), even your neck.
To answer the question directly: no. Well, yes, but you'd have to put in many more hours than at he gym.
>>
Given that you are a millennial with twig limbs any walking will help
>>
>>1079671
>millennial
why is the average american so goddamn stupid?
>>
>>1079674
Why is your question so goddamed stupid? Is it ragweek or something?
>>
>>1079674
Reads bait replies with bait, ok kid.
>>
>>1079690
>nothing personal, kid
kys
>>
>>1079585
With a visible sweep like (but not as much...) as the picture? No.
Maybe some nice calves though

>>1079605
A LOT ot of hard biking then, yes
>>
But the true question remains: is it possible to develop huge triceps's by batonny chop chopping?
>>
>>1079707
No, but loss of brain tissue occurs with relentlesd baiting
>>1079585
If your nutrition is correct, you go slow, and you rest A LOT like hike every other day then why not.
>>
>>1079585
/fit/ here;

Yes. I was an ex fatfuck who started jogging/walking when I'd had enough, and it got me decent legs.

Basically you're walking around on long walks with extra weight; yeah, you'll gain some muscle. But it's mostly gonna be cardio. It also burns a shitload of calories; if you really want good legs, either lift weights of do bodyweight exercises in conjunction with hiking.
>>
you'll only get calves from both, if you want quads your biking resistance needs to be high...but if you want quads fast just go to the fucking gym and squat
>>
My legs are looking pretty sweet after a month in the mountains. The downside is I've lost so much body fat that I look like I've escaped from a concentration camp!
>>
>>1079585
Yes.

Source: climbed mountains for 2 weeks, legs blew up.
>>
Op here, going to a gym ain't an option for me since I really dislike exercising inside. I played football since young age but I'm now in my late 20s and I don't train 5 times a week like I used, my quads have gotten smaller. I lift weights at home but it's more a conditioning thing, not enough to develop much muscle, I also hike a lot, hence why I'm asking.
>>
>>1080075
If you hike alot then you already know the answer you double nigger
>>
>>1079585
Why not just squat/lunge. Hiking will make the muscles too efficient to look jacked.
>>
>>1079624
Pretty much this. I was getting pretty swole hiking everyday with a 40lb pack for work till I blew my God damn knee out.
>>
>>1079585
Those legs are from biking
>hiking and backpacking
Just get on a spin cycle, do squats, and rev that shit up. You aren't gonna develop shit from walking in the woods.
>>
>>1081696
High level cyclists squat or leg press anon, they are their assistance exercises
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.