[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does/out/ think of mad honey. And if you have had some what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1-1.png (331KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.png
331KB, 600x600px
What does/out/ think of mad honey. And if you have had some what are your experiences. I've been playing with the idea of getting some. Pic related. I think it's the same honey from that vice video but that could just be some marketing shit. All experiences and advice is welcome.
>>
>>1077807
This is /out/, not /consumer/ or /shill/.
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px)
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>1077808
I'm not shilling. I'm just looking for honest answers. I want to try it but its not a big thing in America and kind of expensive so I resorted to the internet for some good ole advice. Folks post all the time asking about how good a pack is or whatever other /out/ product they are interested in. So what makes a psychedelic that could enhance your /out/ experience different.
>>
File: 1486863297207.jpg (53KB, 750x692px) Image search: [Google]
1486863297207.jpg
53KB, 750x692px
>>1077811
If you don't see the difference in relevance to /out/ between this and a backpack you are stupid or a newfag. Lurk moar.
>>
>>1077813
Ive been coming to /out/ for about a year and a half and people talk about using psychedelic drugs on here while /out/. There isn't a difference in my option if your wanting to improve your /out/ experience.
>>
File: 1495122039362.gif (511KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
1495122039362.gif
511KB, 1280x974px
>>1077815
Your opinion is shit then. It's shit.
>>
File: 1501990942009.jpg (60KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501990942009.jpg
60KB, 509x720px
>>1077816
Kek Explain please. Mr angry anon.
>>
Fuck off, entitled druggie cunts.
>>
Figure out if it's a deleriant or psychodelic.
>>
>>1077821
I'm not entitled. I work for a living and still would like to get fucked up every now and then. I don't smoke weed anymore because of my job so I'm trying to find a safe alternative because spice is out of the question. The shit is dangerous. I don't think weed is all that dangerous. And a honey that has been used regularly by people across the world probably is less damaging than alcohol and other hard drugs. As stated in many studies alcohol is much more dangerous. Actually its considered one of the most dangerous drugs and in most studies the most dangerous. Because of a combination of accessibility, long term use and bodily damage, and impact it has on everyone around said alcohol abuser it is statistically the worst drug you can do but it is minimized because of the broad spectrum of use world wide.
>>
>>1077824
What do you mean
>>
>>1077824
From what ive read its more of a deleriant
>>
>>1077827
>many people use it so it must be safe
You know a lot of people use heroin too...
>>
I think its called viral marketing because this mad honey will give you hepatitis.
>>
>>1077827
How about fuck you.
I'm not reading any of that incoherent stoner trash.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdfsfsdfds.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdfsfsdfds.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>1077827
Nice blog, faglord. Nobody gives a fuck. Go back to sucking dick.
>>
>>1077827
>And a honey that has been used regularly by people across the world probably is less damaging than alcohol
>Which has been used regulary by people across the world
>>
>>1077818
Not the previous anon, but here's why your opinion/post is shit
>asking people on a board for outdoor activities for drug advice
This board isn't for drug discussion so fuck off
>can't enjoy being /out/ without the use of some sort of drug
Just go out without being a degenerate druggy ruining other /out/ists experience
>>
If there was ever a thread that needed to be deleted it's this one. OP Is afag.
>>
File: cat.jpg (9KB, 225x225px)
cat.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>1077827
I hope you testicular cancer, druglord. Get out of my /out/.
>>
>>1077807
Wtf is mad honey? Dude, don't worry about the brand of honey, just buy stuff thats come from reliable sources
>>
What is this some kind of super concentrated honey? What is the point if you are only allowed one teaspoon. Is it for like Everest hikers who need the best sugar to weight ratio?
Just get some regular honey or even better make your own.
>>
>>1077807
I tried to do a search for this stuff a couple years ago and it was non-existent online. I was also in Nepal around 8 months ago and couldn't get my hands on any while I was there either. I'm sure if I looked harder I could have found some but alas, I came up empty handed. Regret not trying it.
>>
>>1080467
It's normal honey with neurotoxins in it
>>
>>1080457
Go back to licking your moms feet sperger
>>
>>1077827
psilocybin mushrooms are god tier in the woods
>>
>>1077940
woah he saged it, that means he is serious. let me just bump it to counter that
>>
>>1077827
lol. nice job erasing any doubt you're a shill. this sounds like it was copied word for word out of a pr handout.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.