[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other /out/ stories like this? http://www.cnn.com/2016/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: yellowstone18n-3-web.jpg (41KB, 750x484px) Image search: [Google]
yellowstone18n-3-web.jpg
41KB, 750x484px
Any other /out/ stories like this?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/index.html
>>
http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/teaching-student-dies-after-falling-20m-down-waterfall-while-looking-over-edge-in-blue-mountains-20160510-gos1zq.html

This happened near me. Living in the land of cotton wool and bubble wrap, people seem to ignoring clear warning signs and don't take even a basic level of responsibility for their own safety when outdoors.

At this particular waterfall there is a formed walking track with hand rails, with flowing water and moss and algae everywhere.
>>
File: kirwan_moosie.jpg (220KB, 587x1010px) Image search: [Google]
kirwan_moosie.jpg
220KB, 587x1010px
>>
>>1076956
>No remains were able to be recovered

Looks like another alien abduction cover up.
>>
>>1077139

Develop your hypothesis
>>
>>1077030
>wool

That's expensive. What's cotton wool?
>>
File: carlos.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
>>1076956
>man was dissolved after looking for a place to "hot pot" with his sister
Sounds like things with his sister got a little steamier than he was ready for!
>>
File: 20170808_174433.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_174433.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Joking aside, I can't find uncensored OP's pic anywhere, or the video she was taking when he fell in. I'm kinda bummed.
Just got back from my first time at Yellowstone, it's a bit smoky, makes the pictures look nice and primeval.
>>
File: geeps_dt.png (12KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_dt.png
12KB, 261x195px
>>1079310
>>
>>1079316

Keep looking
>>
>>1076956
Dunno if it counts, one of my father's hunting friends is some kind of paramedic or mountain rescue in a mountainous area (we live in Hungary so not really large mountains). He said that he sees lots of fucked up things, the story that caught me the most happened last winter. There was a local marathon runner who was into all kinds of ironman stuff, he also liked to run daily on the local trails and had a habit of taking these mud baths offtrails deep in the woods, he said it helps him a lot. He did this in the winter too. One afternoon he didn't return home, they started searching for him the next day but didn't find find him for weeks.
Then it turned out that he found a small frozen pound, broke the ice and bathed in the mud underneath, but the fucking cold mud that he covered himself in has basically frozen in minutes and he couldn't get out anymore. He died there slowly and by the time they found the corpse, foxes already ate off his face and most of his intestines. Also he's started to decompose, guy said it was the most sorry excuse of a human body he's ever seen.
>>
File: 38e.jpg (30KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
38e.jpg
30KB, 600x609px
>>1079779
>>
>>1079770
This is all I got, a 60 page pdf of all the official docs regarding the incident. Even the good text parts are redacted.

https://www.nps.gov/aboutus/foia/upload/YELL_Scott_Fatality_IncidentReport_NP16070606.pdf
>>
>>1079971
You're not trying hard enough sempai trust me
>>
>>1077123
>merely to save a dog

Who is this written by, Mohammed Ahmed Ali?

The poor guy died because he couldn't stand by while his dog was dying. He's a hero in my books and hopefully he's in heaven playing with his doggo.
>>
File: basically david allen kirwan.gif (4MB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
basically david allen kirwan.gif
4MB, 637x477px
>>1079981
It wasn't his dog, and it was all just juvenile machismo bullshit. The book is called "Death in Yellowstone: Accidents and Foolhardiness in the FIrst National Park", and all emotions, justifications, and rationale aside, that's exactly what this was. Foolhardiness.
>>
>>1079981
>Guy jumps headfirst into nearly boiling hot water to drag out a large breed dog that would likely panic the entire time it was alive in the pool
>Dragging probably close to 100lbs dead weight while swimming in almost boiling hot water
Yeah man totally he is a true hero.
>>
>>1079316
I've looked and I don't think they're out there. The ranger who took them for the investigation deleted them off of the sister's phone too.
>>
>>1079981
He was an idiot, but I might have done the same thing.
>>
>>1079310
CARLOS!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.