[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys first time poster why does my gf never let me go fishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1451806450830.jpg (27KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1451806450830.jpg
27KB, 640x454px
guys first time poster

why does my gf never let me go fishing with the boys?

between both of us working all week and the weekend rolls around, i just wanna go out for a fish with the boys or by myself but she never lets me anymore. i was a neet when i met her so i would fish throughout the week while she was at work and spend the weekends with her.

she said once i get a job she'll be more understanding of fishing on the weekends but its even more harder to go fishing on the weekends than i was when i was unemployed.

i just wanna fish and spend my weekend outdoors, i do all my house work and shit but she still wont let me fish on the weekends. im sick of being stuck at home on the weekends playing vidya to kill the time instead of fishing.

any help of changing her mind about not letting me out fishing?
>>
File: OPsGF.gif (145KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
OPsGF.gif
145KB, 500x335px
>>1074553
There's plenty of fish in the sea, throw that one back.
>>
>>1074557

i cant, 2 months til our first kid
>>
File: DNA.png (146KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
DNA.png
146KB, 450x450px
>>1074558
Maybe you'll get lucky and it won't be yours.

Pic related is $22 at WM
>>
>>1074553
>wife 2 months to birth
>both work the weekdays
>won't let me go fishing for the weekend
>gee whiz
I don't think she wants to be alone doing the laundry and other shit.

When the child is born you can probably fish on the weekends. When the child is a bit older even more so. And at some point you can start to learn fishing to your child.
>>
Shit OP, that's rough. I pretty much live out in the woods, I can't imagine having to work full-time to pay for everything a kid needs instead of just keeping myself in tackle and seasonings. You done fucked up.
>>
Go fishing anyway.
>>
>>1074566
>When the child is born you can probably fish on the weekends.

Spoken like someone who hasn't got a kid.

OP will have Less time once it's born. You need to set boundaries now. Tell her it's not about the fish it's about maintaining good mental health and a balance between work, family and alone time.

If she can't respect your needs, and desu going fishing every so often ain't a big ask, you've got yourself a bitch and good luck.
>>
>>1074553
Heres what you do. Put some big boy britches on and look her right in the eyes and say "You're not even my real mom! I hate you, I hate you, I haaate you!" then stomp into your room and slam the door shut.
>>
She doesn't LET you? What the fuck does that mean? If you left the house right now to fish, what would go down between you? If you're committed to this chick you need to be able to talk about this sort of thing with her or shit's gonna go real south real fast
>>
File: d10.jpg (459KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
d10.jpg
459KB, 2000x1500px
>>1074553
>He fell for the woman meme
>>
>>1074612
>no kid
Lol I have a kid. We go to innawoods for short dayhikes (6 km or so). Eat there. Kid is pretty small still, ca 5
>>
>doesn't let you
Who is she, your mom? Put your foot down, she doesn't control what you do or who you are.
Just fucking go.
>>
>>1074568
Yeah nah. He is contributing to the human race. He procreated, and is a genetic success. You, on the other hand, childless, will be a genetic failure, everything great about you lost to the sands of time. The only real legacy lies in children.
>>
>>1074553
>why does my gf never let me
It's because you're a weak faggot and she doesn't respect you. I also don't respect you, and no one else here should either.
>>
>>1074697
Why tho ? There's too much people on this fuckin planet already
>>
>>1074695
>>1074612
Contd. When the kid is small, it's easy to go. The small ones just cry, shit, eat and sleep.
>inb4 breastfeeding
Get a pump, store milk in freezer. Mom can be away the weekend. And when she is back, it is your turn, go fishing. How could she refuse, she just got a mini vacation eh?

When the kid is crawling it is more work, when they start walking it's even more work. Then over time you can do more /out with them.

It is not a problem unless you make it into one.
>>
>>1074722
This, no reason to continue overpopulating, the single best thing you can do for the environment is to not procreate

Of course the people that realize this are the intelligent ones who need to have children anyway
>>
>>1074758
The single best thing you could do for the environment is to meme your way to the presidency and do everything in your power
to start a global nuclear war.
>>
This whole thread
>>
>>107479

I mean....seems legit..
>>
>>1074557
>>1074633
>>1074571
>>1074659
>>1074696
>>1074706
I was going to post, but I see you have it covered already, /out/, good work.
>>
>>1074553
>>1074553
You are incredibly self centered and really need a new outlook for not just your sake but for your future familys sake. Think how she feels. Briefly Her body has been harboring your seed for the past 7 months works a full time job and physically cant touch her toes, life is exhausting and she just wants to spend the free time she has with you and youre 100% obligated to do so. Do you not understand human emotion??? NEETs are a plague on humanity
>>
Sounds like your gf/wife owns you. Should have grown a sack before knocking her up. Enjoy being her bitch for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1076764
Ma'am, OP is trying to understand. He obviously wants to make his baby momma happy and is willing to forego weekend fishing over the short term, but he is seeking to understand the interpersonal dynamics here. That he has reached out to inhabitants of 4chan is an obvious mistake but we will have to forgive him this once.

I know you are genetically handicap but consider that hormonal outbursts such as what you've posted only exacerbate the problem. You should work to recongnize this and better control yourself, so that you can secure a long fruitful relationship with a good strong man as opposed to an emotional weakling you can beat down until you despise him for not standing up for himself which causes you to seek furtive companionship with an immigrant.
>>
>>1074553
100% she is sleeping with one of them on the side and it is probably his kid. She doesn't want you being alone with him since you might get wise. Obviously probably just HJ/BJ at 7 months but they are still going at it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.