[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paracord bracelet: useful survivalist tool, or over used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: KIMG0008.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0008.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
Paracord bracelet: useful survivalist tool, or over used fashion statement?
>>
Any bracelet is a fashion statement.
>>
Something which has use but is also worn as a fashion statement because it's cheap. So, both.
>>
>>1066638
I don't care, neither should you
just wear it if you need it whether that's for making a lasso to catch a bear or because you like to wear it
>>
>>1066666
>>
>>1066638
Neither. Their only use is for YT content creation.
>>
Recently all the normie females started wearing "Canada Goose" parkas. Of course they don't need $700 expedition-ready coats to make Starbucks runs; they want to demonstrate how outdoorsy and adventurous they are. Paracord bracelets fill a similar niche in that while they are legitimately useful in some circumstances, they are overwhelmingy bought for the cultural associations.
>>
>>1066638
Neither. It looks stupid, and the paracord will get dirty and worn if you ever actually need it.
>>
>>1066638
The kind of people wearing those bracelets are not likely to make use of paracord if the need arises.

Just buy paracord and wrap it around stuff you carry on you. I usually attach a good amount to my knifes. No need for buying what is equivalent to a fidget spinner.
>>
>>1066819
To your knives? Also, plural? Shit, I just clip 30' or so to my bag with a mini biner.
>>
>>1066638

If you're lost, you can suck the Cheetos dust out of it for substances.
>>
meme present from nieces and nephews. leave it around as a memento to remind you that people love you.
>>
>>1066638
Yes.
>>
>>1066638
As somebody who wears 2 of these, I can tell you it's not very useful. Cobra weave bracelets take several aeons to untie, and you're not gonna have much more than 10 feet once you do. I pretty much just wear them out of habit at this point.
>>
>>1066851
>substances.
It's sustenance Stan
>>
I think its trendy bs but I've never had any.
>>
>>1066881
Cobra weave a shit. Gator weave ftw. Only problem is it takes a while to tie back up. Ignore typographical errors in link, first hit on Google.
www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-A-Quick-Release-Survival-BraceletQuic/
...but yeah, paracord bracelets are mostly meme.
>>
>>1066819
>knives
M'lady *tips fedora*
>>
File: marilize.jpg (46KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
marilize.jpg
46KB, 625x564px
>>1066925
There's substances in my paracord bacelet if you know what I mean...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.