[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a fair market rental price for a single kayak for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0237.jpg (23KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
23KB, 491x404px
What's a fair market rental price for a single kayak for a day out on the water? The local kayak place is charging $45. I could fucking go to Cedar Point for that price

How much do you pay to rent a kayak anons?
>>
Is that for all day? On a lake? The ocean? A river? Do they pick you back up? What does it include?
>>
>>1065200
4 hours on the lake but the lake connects to the river so you can go down the river if you want.

They don't pick you up. Just give you the kayak.
>>
if i need to rent one it's $30-35/person for all day in the monterey bay. but i have friends with kayaks, so i can usually borrow one for free.
>>
File: 20170721_172944.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_172944.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
OP here I guess the person on the phone was retarded because when I got there they only charged me a 20 bucks. Definitely worth it, found some dank graffiti under a river bridge that says cummies
>>
File: IMG_20170704_150214_821.jpg (3MB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_150214_821.jpg
3MB, 3072x3072px
Usually they are lenient with times, when they say $ for 2 hours or $$ for 4.

I paid $45 for two single kayaks on 4th of july, spent like 3 and a half hours out, and they charged me for the 2 hour minimum. Groupon means they will give you shit service, cause its hard to make money off groupon deals.

I think I paid $20 an hour for singles in Hawaii. $15 /hr innSo Cal, $15 / hr in Arizona/ Laughlin Nevada.

Tandems are divorce boats, put your lady friend on her own boat, its easier to paddle that way too.
>>
>>1065827
Constant arguing, constant flicking water at each other on accident, ugh
>>
>>1065827
tandems...never again, they are so frustrating
>>
Here I can pay $20. Get a kayak, they drive you to the start of the river, and you just have to kayak back by 7. Pretty great deal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.