[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anywhere within 2 hours of London to wildcamp in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: WOOLETT.jpg (41KB, 350x475px) Image search: [Google]
WOOLETT.jpg
41KB, 350x475px
Is there anywhere within 2 hours of London to wildcamp in the woods without anybody around?
>>
>>1064997
No
>>
>>1064997
https://youtu.be/I6KC0PAvJZw
>>
>>1064997
It's cute when you limeys call it "wildcamping" when there is nothing wild at all about your tiny island
>>
>>1064997
https://www.pitchup.com/search/?facet=wild-camping&q=south+east+england
>>
>>1065075
same poster

some are more "wild" and "rural" than others...
>>
>>1065076
or there's Dartmoor National Park, but that is 4 hrs from London.
>>
>>1065075
>>1065076
Thank you.

Have you been anywhere in the South to camp?

I'm looking at google maps but it looks mostly flat and with few isolated places. I'm thinking of getting a train down to Southampton and camping in the New Forest but it's the weekend and I don't want normies and their families to think I'm a nonce.
>>
>>1065079
No, to be honest. Just browsing the threads and trying to be helpful.
>>
>>1065078
Bit far from me. I just finished work early today and since I have a tent set up on the bed in the room I'm renting anyway I wanted to go have some peaceful isolation somewhere relatively close.
>>
File: 19-2-14.jpg (251KB, 1150x700px) Image search: [Google]
19-2-14.jpg
251KB, 1150x700px
>>1065033
>WhatIsScottishHighlands.jpg
Typical burger. Makes a bold statement with no understanding of what he is actually talking about.
>>
>>1065095
Thats cute.
Your country is as big as my state. I biked across my state in 36 hours.
>>
>>1065103
*boke
>>
>>1065033
>>1065103
Are you the same autistic cunt from a few months ago who went on a rant about the term wild camping and then proceeded to tell us "how it is". We explained to you then, as I am about to now, that's it's simply a matter of Nomenclature you retard. In the UK Wild Camping has a very specific connotation and is well understood by everyone.

I'm not sure why you persist in having a bug up your arse mate. Chill out or fuck off. Either option would make /out/ a better place.
>>
File: SeemsLegit.png (29KB, 406x683px) Image search: [Google]
SeemsLegit.png
29KB, 406x683px
>>1065103
>>
I live in Hertfordshire which is a half hour train ride and there are tons of woods and nature parks you can easily camp in. I go most weekends and never been seen by anyone.
>>
>>1065150
To be fair, he probably lives in a state that's as flat as his nonexistent girl friend's chest so he doesn't have any hills slowing him down.
>>
Just for curiosity's sake I took a peek at google maps to see what you're working with and Netly Park N.T. looks promising. IDK if you'd be driving to get there but even on a bicycle you could probably be there in a few hours.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Netley+Park+N.T.,+Guildford,+UK/@51.226625,-0.4586777,755m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4875dc7b69f52895:0x536a377daee6b063!8m2!3d51.2263014!4d-0.4571274
>>
Consider the New Forest, if its not too difficult to get to, its not too far from London and you'll probably find places with no one else if you go deep enough
>>
>>1065095
naysers gonna naysay anon. thats look awesome to me and im from oregon....
>>
>>1064997
travel to high barnet
then head out into the greenbelt a few fields

plenty of small copses which noone ever goes to if you want to set up a small camp
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.