[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I FUCKING SLEEP IN A TENT AND BE COMFORTABLE WITHOUT A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: droop.jpg (13KB, 281x215px) Image search: [Google]
droop.jpg
13KB, 281x215px
HOW DO I FUCKING SLEEP IN A TENT AND BE COMFORTABLE WITHOUT A FUCKING AIR MATTRESS!?!?!?
>>
>>1060385
It helps if you've spent all day hiking. I spent three months on a CCF pad, by the end of it, my back hurt a lot less than when I slept on a bed.
>>
I sleep on ccf every night at home anyway, beds are overrated back killers
>>
>>1060391
I always have misalignment in my neck when I sleep on a mattress. I also have indoor allergies, poor diet and television addiction; it's amazing how much better my overall health is when I'm not at home.
>>
File: 1493495302414.png (1MB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1493495302414.png
1MB, 1181x1181px
>>1060397
Basically why we all do this, I feel
>>
>>1060402
Probably. One of these times, I'll just stay gone and the resulting abundance of health and lack of stress will cause me to outlive the rest of my generation.

Or I'll get eaten by a mountain lion, my corpse will never be found, and you'll all just have to wonder if I've outlived you...
>>
>>1060385
Grow the fuck up.

The easy way to sleep better on hard surfaces is to sleep on hard surfaces. Sleep on your floor in your house/apartment/room for a week. No joke, it'll work. You might sleep poorly the first couple of nights, but stick with it, and you'll be sleeping well by the end of the week.
>>
>>1060409
Fixed my herniated disc and massive neck issues this way. Took two months.
>>
ITT: OP is a pussy.
>>
>>1060385
drink a pint of crown royal and take a few Vicodin.
Sleep like a baby
>>
>>1060409
https://youtu.be/ZEf5VFKplzw
>>
>>1060406
Both of those options sound pretty good desu
>>
my legs hurt for a day sleeping in this chair. but i slept ok. the couch hurts my legs too. I've had some good sleep on the floor though. ussaly go to the bed these days.
>>
I just sleep on a poncho and I do fine. Maybe you should be less concerned with being comfortable and I'm sure you'll fall right asleep.
>>
>sleep on your back
>clear debris off ground first
>self inflating mattress
>>
Just drink whiskey until you're too drunk to care.
>>
>>1060385
Fuck if I know. I feel like if you're a side sleeper the ground is never gonna be comfy. I spent 6 weeks /out/ earlier this year and ended up with a deflated air mattress after a week. Slept on my puffy for the rest of it and my hips and shoulders were fucked every morning.
>>
>>1060385

make your own roll up mattress with foam. Do like 2-3" thick
>>
i unironically sleep on the floor : /

i do enjoy hotel beds, but for everyday sleep i just have the floor, sleeping bag~ and or cozy blanket.

my back feels awful after sleeping on matresses for daysQE
>>
File: received_10155574733894636.jpg (72KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155574733894636.jpg
72KB, 1024x512px
>>1060385
Cot
>>
15 dollar foam mat
40 dollar eggshell mat
10 dollar comforter folder into 4'ths

arrange these things in the correct way and it's wonderful. This is not the ideal setup for long hikes, but if you're thinking about a weekend it's very nice. Then again for 60-70 dollars you could probably get a comparably comfortable air mattress for that price so it's really up to preference. Why are you so opposed to air mattresses?
>>
>>1060385
Just suck it up wuss.
>>
1. Get a foam pad.
2. Stop being a little bitch
>>
>>1061144

This is my strategy as well.
>>
>>1060385
Be tired, or else use some pine branches as a method to lift your body away from the warmthsucking ground
>>
>>1060385
Don't be a bitch
>>
Ditch the tent
>>
>>1063071
This, I'm on the verge of selling my mattress and sleeping in a hammock all the time
>>
>>1063076
dont sell mattress, some camping hammocks have sleeves for insert, sleeping pad, thats what i´m looking at right now, as well as under quillt
>>
Build a sleeping bag with an inflatable air mattress built into the bottom.
>>
Lose weight, being fat means you will never be comfy sleeping in a tent.
>>
>>1063108
nonsense
>>
>>1060397
>I have medical issues that require me to be an actual human being
I envy you, anon.
>>
>>1061627
this. puss pads never hurt no one OP.
>>
>>1063078
I know, I meant in place of my bed in my house. I sleep way better in a hammock.
>>
>>1060406
Do it mate, this board is just for NEETs with an autistic fixation on batonning and gear queers anyway.
>>
>>1060385
How are you comfortable on an air mattress? Hate those things.
>>
>>1060397
>television addiction
how the internet is superior in everyway
>>
>>1060385

Join the military. You'll be forced to learn to sleep anywhere and everywhere.
>>
>>1063466
>sleeping
>military
pick one
>>
>>1060385
>BE COMFORTABLE
Try the extra thick thermarest. If that doesn't work, KYS and hope you get reincarnated as a princess nest time.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.