[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else enjoy being nude while outdoors? It just feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1493863110455.jpg (127KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1493863110455.jpg
127KB, 1023x682px
Does anyone else enjoy being nude while outdoors? It just feels so liberating not having to wear clothes
>>
Never tried, but i don't think i'd like it.
>>
>>1059773
What makes you think you wouldn't like it?
>>
>>1059774
Don't want things to crawl up my ass, don't want somebody seeing me naked in the woods
>>
>>1059777
>Don't want things to crawl up my ass
Never had any animal trying to make its way inside any of my cavities but yeah there will be insects crawling on you once in a while which might be frightening if you're a weak city man but as you turn into a hardened man of nature you stop being bothered by such trivial things. I just check myself for ticks before putting on clothes and heading home.

>don't want somebody seeing me naked in the woods
Yeah, kinda the same. I wouldn't really be embarrassed about it but I wouldn't want anyone to call the cops on me just because I'm nude. I always go to some remote place for this and away from any paths where people could be walking so it hasn't been an issue so far.
>>
File: haha.jpg (114KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
114KB, 333x331px
>>1059782
>hardened man of nature
>>
>>1059772
I wear clothes to hide my body
>>
>>1059910
I wear clothes to protect my body.
>>
>>1060048
wow look at this faggot
>>
>>1060048
I wear clothes to enhance my body.
>>
>>1060065
>not enhancing your body with cybernetics
I knew this place was full of plebs
>>
>>1059772
If you're hairy enough, idiots will think you're bigfoot. This causes problems.
>>
>>1059772
post boipucci
>>
>>1060362
This is a blue board, my dude
>>
File: topless.jpg (535KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
topless.jpg
535KB, 1023x682px
>>1059772

topless ≠ nude
>>
>>1060065
I have a body to enhance my clothes
>>
Two words, dick ticks
>>
>>1059772
that's how you get dick tick
it's like you never watched naked and afraid
>>
>>1060065
I wear a body to disguise my extraterrestrial origins.
>>
>>1061203
>>1061935
But you can also get them while wearing clothes.
Little fuckers get caught on the outside of your pants, crawl around until they find an entry and then crawl around on you, until they find a spot where the skin is soft, thin and warm. Which, depending on their mood and where they entered, will be your armpits, hollow of the knee or dickal area.

That said:
Walking around nude can be fun, but I prefer to do it when the occasion fits this, i.e. on a beach. Hardcore nudists who want to be naked everywhere and all the time are kinda weird to me.
>>
>>1062039
They can't crawl on permethrin treated clothing.

I'm not opposed to being naked /out/ but I honestly prefer having some shorts on at least when moving around on a trail or w/e. If I'm just hanging at a beach or lake then I'd go naked unless I expect to run into people who might give a fuck.
>>
>>1062049
>They can't crawl on permethrin treated clothing.
That shit really works?
But I'm not sure if I'd like to have that on my skin all the time either.
>>
>>1062050
Yes it works. I'd say the risks of using it are probably less than the risks of not using it if you are in areas with lots of ticks regularly. It doesn't take much to slip up on a tick check and then risk one of the plethora of diseases they carry. The permethrin is just applied to your clothes and your skin isn't very good at absorbing it.
>>
>>1062050
Permethrin bonds to the fiber. Also, it's worlds safer than slathering on DEET or some shit.
>>
>hardened man of nature
>I just check myself for ticks
>>
>>1059782
I don't want my ass crack itchy as fuck. Tick latched there recently and I felt like a jackass grabbing at my asshole the rest of the week.
>>
>>1059772
This is definitely something I'm interested in trying. I really want to go to a nude beach but I can't seem to find one
>>
>>1059772
Getting ready for Horsefly season here in WI.
No Fucking thank you OP.
>>
File: t3_5qrr8f.jpg (195KB, 1140x1433px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qrr8f.jpg
195KB, 1140x1433px
tfw sunny and nice weather
tfw want to swim nude in the river and sunbathe afterwards
tfw jet boats full of tourists every twenty minutes
>>
File: 1500392314958.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500392314958.webm
2MB, 640x800px
my clothing disguises my chicken legs.
>>
>>1059910
>>
After the first big snow, I like to strip, run outside and punch a cartoonish body-shaped hole in the fresh powder. Wish I had a sauna...

Also, naked tent sleeping is god tier
>>
>>1059772
I'd love to, but I live in a densely populated region.
I'd probably want to be a nudist after doing that.
>>
>>1062039
>Little fuckers get caught on the outside of your pants
Yep. I have picked up way more ticks when wearing pants than when wearing shorts.
>>
File: actual size.gif (27KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
actual size.gif
27KB, 620x349px
>>1063961
northern manitoba reporting in, im in agreement.

fuuuuuck that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.