[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /out/ I've been on this board since it was made a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (210KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1280x853px
Hello /out/ I've been on this board since it was made and I know /x/ topics are hatefully mentioned here

I know a lot of you have fears of sleeping in the woods alone

I just read the first two books to Missing 411 by David paulidies, even listening to his interviews on YouTube.

What could be causing all these disappearances in national parks?

THIS TOPIC IS NOT PARANORMAL, the people disappearing are real and this is not a supernatural occurrence and this mainly happens in national parks and forests.

>How are people disappearing?
>why are tracking dogs thrown off the scent?
>what is taking them?
>how come the criteria is so similar
>how do guys sleep alone /out/
>what guns and weapons do you guys recommend while /out/

I don't go /out/ without a gun of some kind

No one will talk about this,

For those who don't know

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TlGc4slOMo
>>
Bumping for awareness
>>
File: fuckingrepeat.jpg (43KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingrepeat.jpg
43KB, 460x500px
Shill your shit on /x/, David Paulides
>>
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
411 peopple out of the tens of millions who visit nps and nfs is not statistically significant. and his conclusion is bigfoot, so yeah, it belongs on >>>/x/, you faggot
>>
File: 1380924137178.gif (996KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1380924137178.gif
996KB, 448x352px
>>1059703
More people go missing in cities than in the woods.
>>
>What could be causing all these disappearances in national parks?

Suicide
Murder
Getting lost and dying like a moron
Bear attack

And /thread. Great work, OP.
>>
stop trying to promote your shitty book here. You may have gotten more subtle but I can still see you doing it faggot.
>>
>>1059889

It's not actually 411 people you moron, if you did any research you would find its thousands of people, hundreds every year, this is statistically significant becuSe it's more then all the people who are Lille day mountain lions or bears >>1059918
>>
>>1059931

They've actually disproven all animal attacks suicide, largest searches for bodies ever conducted in certain states

Did you even see the video? The guy got "lost" on a trail and died with a cell phone,gps and pack full of survival gear, climbed into impossible to reach areas
Seriously if you guys think I'm shilling that's fine, I think you'd be an idiot too ignore the evidence this subject has to offer, it's all viewable for free

Why do you cucks get so triggered by this stuff, it's not paranormal, people end up missing forever or dead
>>
The jews are to blame
>>
>>1060503

The first logical response to my thread thank you anon
>>
>>1060454
>climbed into impossible to reach areas
impossible is a definitive so no he wasn't in an impossible to reach area he was in an unlikely or near impossible to reach area - anyway other than my autism I looked at the video and website and it didn't offer any proof, no citations, no statistics, no police reports nothing - maybe I missed then but is there any proof people were found in areas they couldn't naturally get to without third party intervention? cause if not it's just some faggot making shit up to boost book sales
>>
>>1060454
>Why do you cucks get so triggered by this stuff, it's not paranormal, people end up missing forever or dead
It's easier to dismiss something you don't have a definitive answer than actually discussing hypothesis that can lead to results that people aren't ready to accept.

>>1060503
Also this, I wouldn't be surprised if people were being abducted to be used in some type of experimental testing. For as much as we know we can all be just parts of a major movie that people get cut off at some point.
>>
>>1059885
perfectly /out/ related it may be /x/ to an extent but its still related to /out/ safety.
>>
>>1059703
Leave city, you are easy prey, ask Ted Bundy. If you are too hippie to own a firearm for self-defense you get what's coming to you.
>>
The only story that sticks out is the dennis martin story. The majority is just people horribly unprepared for the outdoors, its crazy how stupid most people are these days.
>>
>>1061155
That's why I want the world economy to crash, 80% of the world population will be dead in two weeks.
>>
>>1061142
>unknown threat
>/out/ safety
it's not /out/ safety if we don't know what happened you stupid cuck
>>
>>1061198
Realistic threats outdoors
>bears
>mountain lion
>wolves
>poisinous snakes/spiders
This threads outdoor threats
>skinwalkers
>wendigos
>bigfoot
>woodwitch
Prepare accordingly
>>
>>1061124

THIS.

Nothing is cited.

Have you looked at the evidence yourself? I'm guessing no. People go missing. There are many reasons as to why. Aliens/bigfoot are not killing people in the wilderness you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>1059703
>what is taking them?
Here are my guesses, from most likely to least likely
>Wild animals
>Serial Killers. Why not get your victims miles away from civilization?
>the govrenment kidnapping people for experiments and stuff
>ayyy lmao
>Skinwalkers or other crypids
>>
>>1061200
>woodwitch
Wtf is a woodwitch?
>>
>>1061224
Its something we have here in BC. Ive heard a couple stories from semi reputablr sources.
>>
>>1061231
Care to share them? I'm always up for some good stories.
>>
People are kidnapped and put into sex dungeon bunkers. They put them in gimps suits and chain them to the wall never too be seen again.
>>
>>1061211

Have you even read the books or viewed this subject seriously at all?

He literally has mountains of sources in his book, police reports on the incidents, reports from other hikers and people with them

>>1061152

This is even more dumb, people have disappeared with firearms hunting and are never found

If they are found they are often time thousands of feet in elevation

Please explain how a two year old without shoes can cross over so many miles and up a mountain? I have a two year old daughter and I seriously think you'd have to be dumb to think a child can do that alone

>>1061124

See above,

>>1061211

Again he has a huge list of citations, maybe if you were actually literate

>>1061124

For your final point of me "trying to boost book sales" I'm actually only interesting in this subject and I technically stole all his books because I downloaded them all for free.

Also just type missing 411 on Jew tube and listen to an hour long podcast about it and then try and shrug it off.

>>1061130

Thanks for being reasonable I'm just as mystified as you.

>>1061231

I used to live on Vancouver Island and we had a rash of weird cases there

I know reside around the Great Lakes in Canada, Ontario, also a hot spot for these strange disappearances.
>>
>>1059703
Post high res version of map or everyone in this tread will get C L U S T E R E D.
>>
>>1060453
there are 330.97 million visitors to national parks a year alone. the 411 cases are not from one year... even if it would be thousands is still nothing if you look on the grand scale. even a 1 in a million event will happen 300x times at that point...
>>
File: Caution Wet Floor.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Caution Wet Floor.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1060453
More people go missing in cities than in the woods.
>>
>>1062082

See this is cherry picking at it's finest be even said that it's not the number itself but rather the list of profile points of the dissaperance, and the commonality of these profile points showing up in disappearances in similar geographic locations... Clearly you missed the bus here .
>>
>>1062184
Same thing in cities. Victim demographics are always the same.
>>
>>1061224
it is a witch, that is made of wood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

but seriously Paulides is a retired police detective, and is doing important work.

He has brought to our attention something incredible going, proven by the fact that >"the parks service doesn't keep records on missing visitors, but if they did and they were to share it with him, it would cost 1.6 million dollars"
>>
>>1059703
I'm the guy doing it anon. I only target paranoid fucks like you, in order to fulfill your fantasy. You're next OP.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.