[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna go to Sardinia in August, I'd like you to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
9KB, 300x201px
I'm gonna go to Sardinia in August, I'd like you to suggest me one-day /out/ tier trips
>inb4 seaside
We'll spend most of our time there, but I don't like seaside too much so I'd like you to suggest me some good places to visit innawoods where you can have a relaxing trip, not difficult ones, and see beautiful landscapes and hpoefully animals
>>
>>1054903
>>>/trv/
>>
>>1054907
I'm talking about /out/ trips, isn't this the best board?
>2*103+1*10+7*10ยบ
>not putting sage in comment field too
>>
>>1054949
>tfw 4chan doesn't accept "^3" character
>>
>>1054903
Dont be a faggot. Im sure there are alot of nice places to hike in Sardinia, but go to the fucking beach.
>>
>>1054903
the barren mountains of sardinia are awesome. visit the australian bar in cagliari and ask the owner, he's a champ. coopers red is also cheaper than in most bars in australia.

if i went back i'd take a touring bike and ride the island.
>>
>>1054903
Climbing the granite rock formations in Capo Testa, near Santa Teresa di Gallura, was really cool. Was there a week in June with my family who basically are your typical stay in beaches and resorts type of people so I didn't get to experience too much /out/ in Sardinia, but I recommend checking Capo Testa out. Porto Pollo is a pretty cool, hippie place with a lot of windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Renting bikes or scooters is relatively cheap there and definitely recommended so you can check out the smaller places around your "main area."
Maybe head to Palau to see Costa Smeralda and that entire coastline? Really beautiful and magnificent. If you like archeology basically look for the word nuraghe. Nuraghe is a village from like a 1000 BC which is pretty cool to think that people lives there.
Other than that La Maddalena archipelago for cool untouched island nature and the national park in the middle of the island for lush forests and cool, rocky mountains. (Forget what it's called)
>>
>>1056462
>>1058260
Thank you for your suggestions, I'll keep them in mind.
>Forget what it's called
I think you're talking about Gennargentu? I've heard there's a cool canyon, and since I've never visited the grand one I may go there. Will definitely go check out La Maddalena if I have a chance, and nuraghe are already on our list. I'll be with stay in beaches kind of people too, tho, so I hope I can go visit what I'd like to. Don't think we'll kitesurf at all, we'll be kinda short on money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.