[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best youtubers thread Wranglerstar gets hate but he's doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Best youtubers thread

Wranglerstar gets hate but he's doing god's work. He shows us what real homesteading is like and is the real deal
>>
Fuck off with that wranglecuck shit.
This board is not for discussing youtube shills.
Delete this thread
>>
>>1049233
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFZ-LGULm1gGhd3uOjiZr-A
>https://www.youtube.com/user/bnbob01/playlists
>https://www.youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/featured
>>
>>1049233
praparedmind101 shows us you don't need to leave your backyard to become a survival expert, only an amazon account and a can-do attitude
>>
Lol op I see what you did there.

>>1049248
Kek, thanks for the laughs, you funny bumblefuck.
>>
>>1049244
Skillcult is unironically good
>>
>>1049241
fpbp
>>
>>1049233
I'm not gonna completely hate on Wranglerstar because some of his stuff is the real deal, but don't forget that Youtube is his main source of income and he's running that channel for the money it provides. He puts out some clickbait and shill a few products. Afaik he didn't even pay for his new tractor, all those tractor videos are basically Yanmar commercials.
>>
File: 1491924934904.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491924934904.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>1049255
This guy gets it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChehL6PYmucEHUS6g2LVFGA
>>
>all these people jealous as fuck of wranglerstar's life
>>
>>1049459
Im not, he has to maintain a homestead, raise a family and keep making videos. Fuck that mess.
>>
>>1049468
He would have to murder suicide his whole family if he wanted to MGTOW his own way
>>
>>1049477
I'll never understand why people like that dont just divorce their way out and then go fly fishing for the rest of their life. Of course ill never understand being the permavirgin I am.
>>
>>1049459
>Jealous of a guy that earns a living exposing his entire life on the internet
I honestly don't and I even used to be a subscriber. But he started doing retarded and shilling shit that has no interest desu so I unsubscribed and never looked back, even though jewtube always pushing him in my recommendations.
>>
does nobody pick up on the sarcasm in the op?
>>
>>1049244
>Townsends
My nigga. Love trying his easy recipes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
Whats the point of this thread, Argentinians got our guy. So there's nothing to discuss.
>>
SwedishHomestead is what Wranglerstar wishes he could be.
>>
>>1049266
It also doesn't hurt that he's sexy as fuck. I'd go down on him in a heart beat while listening to him munch on his apples.
>>
>>1049545
It fucking blew my mind when I watched his video on how to use lime water to preserve eggs for up to TWO WHOLE YEARS.

You can keep only a single chicken and as long as you are smart about it you will never run out of eggs.
>>
>>1049233
>my hands get cracked and bleeding from anything but natural wood soaked in natural oil

Yea I wont take advice from a faggot.
>>
Eh, some of his stuff's okay, but he still shills, but that's a normal thing for this kind of content.
>>
>no one has posted primitive technologies
Come on anons, he's as /out/ as you can get!

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos
>>
>>1049818
Fuck did he really say that?
Makes me want to punch his wrangled face
>>
>>1049488
Because normal people like company.
>>
>>1049233
>gets hate but he's doing god's work
not my gods work
he has good vids but is also kind of eerie. im working on my bachlors in pedagogy, and not to sound like an ass, but, the signs in his boy, now, granted, we only see whats in the vids, and i dont want to accuse anybody of anything , but i am doubting the kid got the necessary social interaction, dont know if his homesteading stuff, made him not let his son go to kindergarten or what. a strong father figure is healthy and i hope the best for the boy but it just seems like an unhealthy dynamic between them, not to mention the mother.
plus the whole religious angle
>>
>>1050184
You could have just said autism.
>>
>>1050187
yes, well, no. i cant confidently give that
>>
>>1050184
Wtf is up with your commas?
>>
>>1050216
im partly dyslexic, and not a native English typer
>>
>>1050225
you're also a retarded faggot, don't, forget. that.
>>
>>1050225
>Is an autustic swede
>Thinks he has any room to talk about how someone should be raised.
Every man has a choice on how to raise their son.
>>
>>1050225
>>1050306
>>1050365
Mads caught on camera!!

https://youtu.be/_5fQZhv0poU
>>
>>1050365
He never said anything about a man's right to indoctrinate his own offshoots.

He only made criticism against the manner in which was attempted, the indoctrination by him.
>>
>>1050367
Truly gods people.
>>
File: 1443942259342.jpg (132KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1443942259342.jpg
132KB, 469x463px
>>1050306
sure. i do post on 4chan after all
>>1050365
>Is an autustic swede
>autustic
i cant judge, but made me giggle, thanks
im not a fucking Swede, good insult though
>he thinks he has any room to post his opinion on an anime imageboard for weebs
>>1050367
Not a Finn and skippers pipes are too sweet
>>1050386
true, didnt expect such backlash, oh well, gives me (you)s atleast
>>1050387
Finland was a mistake
>>
>>1049266
This but not as much
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.