[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm camping overnight here. My method of transport is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: island of the op.jpg (86KB, 944x680px) Image search: [Google]
island of the op.jpg
86KB, 944x680px
I'm camping overnight here. My method of transport is a shitty rowboat

You guys have any ideas on what I should bring?
>>
Life jacket, firewood, weed
>>
wind shelter
>>
a coffin.
>>
>>1044993
Warm stuff, gonna get proper cold with all that water
Also probably a flare
>>
File: leaky boat.jpg (2KB, 53x125px) Image search: [Google]
leaky boat.jpg
2KB, 53x125px
>>1044993
bring a flag and claim it as a sovereign nation of /out/
>>
>>1045022
What is this, a nation for ants?
>>
how far is it from mainland?

bring a guitar and a zoom mic
>>
File: boat.jpg (64KB, 460x1099px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
64KB, 460x1099px
>>1045028
oops. idk how that got shrunk
>>
>>1044993
A mountain-rated tent that has good water proofing. You have to probably anchor the tent to rocks and the wind will be nasty.

Drinking water, you seem to be surrounded by the sea (salt water).

Food. A flare just in case, although you use a rowboat to get there, therefore it is not that far from another island/mainland.

Warm clothes. Waterproof clothes.

I have a hunch you are up north so nights will be light, but a flashlight just in case.
>>
a piece of plywood to lay on your boat that you can sleep on when the tide rises.
>>
>>1045022
this
>>
>>1044993
PLB
>>
>>1045654
>Drinking water, you seem to be surrounded by the sea (salt water)
OP just needs to bring a desalinization machine
>>
>>1044993
Where is that? Scotland?
>>
>>1044993
sup fellow mainer?
>>
Life Raft
>>
If we are going about boats here... How fast It would be to row in inflatable boat?
>>
>>1044993

Looks neither safe nor fun. Does that island even have trees? It's going to be windy as fuck out there and you're not going to have any firewood or place to tie a tarp up or anything.
>>
>>1046121
>How fast It would be to row in inflatable boat?

Extremely slow and, depending on the wind direction, even impossible. This is an incredibly stupid plan by the OP.
>>
>>1044993
Wood
>>
>>1046131
So rowing from Russia to Japan is fairly impossible. Welp, gotta get that engine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.