[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whats the step to change your life and go outside more often?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 088c1082b55e849b309a6fea685c8304.jpg (100KB, 1002x565px) Image search: [Google]
088c1082b55e849b309a6fea685c8304.jpg
100KB, 1002x565px
> I'm looking at starting soon since I'm buying a truck and I don't want to just end up sitting at home with the truck in the driveway
>>
>>1040653
I would say if you are a social person, and are interested in the idea if this being a way you can meet new people, you should look into groups who go camping together. Maybe even connect with people on here who are vaguely in your area. Having someone reminding you of the upcoming camp is always good motivation.

If you prefer to solo camp, research some good sites and think about how awesome it will be to go check them out. If the lifestyle is really for you, you should be chomping at the bit to get out there, and once you go, those places will always be calling you back.
>>
File: tmp_28145-IMAG0818-1941960022.jpg (4MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28145-IMAG0818-1941960022.jpg
4MB, 5376x3024px
Yea I actually enjoy going outdoors but these days I'm alone and my brother is half way across the country so me going camping will be me alone out there..
>>
>>1040662
get a doggo
>>
>>1040653

Get a ghilie suit and stalk people. This way you get to be with people, same time be by yourself. Best of both worlds.
>>
Um just go outside more often

Go outside for a day with you and just the truck

Youll then think "gee i want food and water"

Then youll bring food and water

Then youll end up staying longer and youll think "gee i want a tent and a backpack"

Then youll stay even longer

Then youll think "gee i should just go full steve climber"

And then you'll be no steve climber
>>
File: 1497803449045.jpg (14KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
1497803449045.jpg
14KB, 325x236px
bump
>>
>>1040653

Stop paying your electric and internet bills.
>>
>>1040653
If you enjoy going out then you have to make it a priority. That means setting aside time and/or money to go do what you want.

This is the same for anything else in life, unless of course you had an /out/ job, but then why ask the question?
>>
>>1040653
>buying a truck
cuck
>bumping on /out/
lurk more
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.