[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i posted this on /b/ and they said to go to a diff. board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: milliondollaridea.png (43KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
milliondollaridea.png
43KB, 1920x1080px
so i posted this on /b/ and they said to go to a diff. board so i thought this would the best one
I came up with a million dollar idea that will blow you guys away. i give you... THE SURVIVAL FIDGET SPINNER
perfect for campers and boyscouts who get bored easily
i would really appreciate your guys's feedback and i might even give some of you royalties if you give feedback
thanks for you time guys
>>
OP here, i forgot to mention that this is a rough draft. i saw this in my dream when i was napping and immediately came to ms paint
>>
File: baer.jpg (3MB, 2520x2016px) Image search: [Google]
baer.jpg
3MB, 2520x2016px
>>1039175
>>1039176
I would ironically actually buy one of these. I think Bepis likes fidget spinners, so if he shows up and says good things, I think you've got a winner. Prepare for the anti-hipsters tho. They'll be here in no time to crap all over your idea.
>>
>mirror... can be used to start fires using the sun
>>
>>1039191
like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPFpq_FeDgw
>>
How I am supposed to baton with it?
Where is the paracord?
And the fishing and fire kit?

Also, put a socket that can be used in a bow drill.
>>
>>1039214
>put a socket that can be used in a bow drill.
THIS. Also, maybe turn the useless key-chain hole into a bottle opener.
>>
>>1039236
ah yes, i was blanking on what the third hole should be so i just bs'ed it
>>
>>1039242
Make it out of ferrocerium and magnesium
>>
File: this will fix your autism.png (120KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
this will fix your autism.png
120KB, 530x530px
Alright, anons. I present to you... THE OFFICIAL /OUT/ FIDGET SPINNER. Lazily shopped together by yours truly.
>Left: Signal mirror
>Right: Circular knife
>Top: Bottle opener
>Center: Compass. Reverse side has socket for bow-drill
>>
>>1039258
Crap, my dyslexia. Left and right are switched.
>>
>>1039258
perfect! pretty much what i had in mind
i see quite the sum of money in your future my friend
>>
>>1039258
you gotta put fish hooks on the ends and string wrapped in one of the ball bearing areas. you also need a hex bolt wrench, i think you can incorporate that in the bottle opener
>>
>>1039258
My favorite part of it is that the bottle opener and knife will throw off the compass and get anyone who relies on it hopelessly lost.
>>
>>1039284
I was thinking about that while I was shopping it together. I consider it natural selection. Anybody who relies on a fidget spinner innawoods probably deserves to get lost.
>>
>>1039489
/thread
>>
OP: It needs to be made of carbon fiber to save weight.
>>
>>1039528
yes yes yes! this is all coming together nicely
>>
We need to start doing the math to see how much this would cost to actually manufacture these things. I know that fidget spinners are cheap as heck, but all that other stuff might beef up the price a fair bit.
>>
>>1039258
Why a bottle opener? Why not something useful.
>>
>>1039192
has to be a concave mirror ya dingus
you'd be hard pressed to start a fire with any mirror that small, even a concave one
>>
>>1039742
We're building a tactical survival fidget spinner, anon. Trying to make it useful would be like trying to teach a Russian how to tastefully appreciate fine wine without chugging the whole bottle..
>>
>>1039175
Put grooves around the edges to hold line and make it so you can stick a handle into the keychain hole and other side of the compass
>>
>>1039764
Maybe a magnifying glass instead?
>>
>>1039175

I'm not super familiar with the physics of fidget spinners, but it seems to me that balancing them is necessary, and could be a real bitch.
>>
File: 567.jpg (10KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
10KB, 292x172px
Is this fidget spinner made to use it instead of my favorite habit to roll boogers?
>>
File: Homemade-Boogers-and-Snot3.jpg (49KB, 729x547px) Image search: [Google]
Homemade-Boogers-and-Snot3.jpg
49KB, 729x547px
>>1040187
Plus they are super survival, you can feed with them as long as you need
>>
>>1040060
That is a horrible idea.
>They might accidentally see their dignity.
>>
File: jej.jpg (141KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
141KB, 600x580px
>>1040380
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.