[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black anon >love to go camping solo in more secluded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>be black anon
>love to go camping solo in more secluded areas
>local gas station attendants look at me like im a fucking criminal
why can nobody be friendly to a camper
:(
>>
Do you also get pissed off when people recoil from venomous snakes? It's not the people's fault.
>>
>>1038886
im not a bad guy tho :'(
i just wanna camp
>>
Maybe if your race didn't commit 80% of the crimes while being 13% of the population they wouldn't look at you like that
>>
>>1038882
Wear a friendly hat. Not a baseball cap. Works for me

t. black guy that likes langston hughes
>>
>>1038888
Are you camping in the gas station? No? Who cares then?
>>
>>1038890
This wear the WHITEST hat possible - get a cowboy hat
>>
>>1038893
That's cultural appropriation though.
>>
>>1038882
Bring a white girl?
>>
>>1038882
Are you dressed like a camper or like a jigaboo that's going to rob the nearest dice game? There's a difference.
>>
>>1038894
You're saying there weren't black cowboys?
>>
>>1038882
Any time you see someone say "AY NIGGA" at the top of your voice and walk towards them really fast
>>
>>1038896
Boots, Pants, Sweater, Pack, Beanie
>>
>>1038901
North or south?
>>
>>1038882

Dude get a trucker hat. With American flag on it. Get it dirty. It's like a rural pass - they will know you aren't from there but you're actually trying to fit in.
>>
>>1038901
>beanie
There's your problem
>>
>>1038897
No. But cowboy hats are associated with southern white culture and therefore it would be racist for OP to wear one.
>>
>>1038901
>Boots, Pants, Sweater, Pack, Beanie
You gotta specify, anon. Boots could be anything from Mukluks to Nazi combat boots, sweater could be anything from christmas present from granny to black sabbath merch with skulls and crap on it, beanie could be anything from a tuke with a sports team on it to a dirty thug looking thing. Basically just try and dress Canadian and nobody is gonna bother you.
>>
>>1038911
>implying black people can be racist
>>
>>1038911
Blacks wear cowboy hats more than whites.

T. Texan
>>
File: tuke.jpg (21KB, 295x450px) Image search: [Google]
tuke.jpg
21KB, 295x450px
>>1038932
For example: pic related is a friendly hat.
>>
File: watch cap.jpg (18KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
watch cap.jpg
18KB, 220x293px
>>1038939
Pic related is a scary hat
>>
>>1038882

Maybe next time rob the gas station further from your camping spot
>>
>>1038934
neither can whites, racism is a bullshit concept made to prevent people from expressing themselves. The concept of racism is in fact a totalitarian idea.
>>
File: 1497552009274.gif (2MB, 430x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497552009274.gif
2MB, 430x530px
Just act normal
>>
>>1038899
I snickered out loud (SOL'd!!)
>>
>>1039013
If feminists can find a way to make pythagorean's theorem sexist, then anything can be racist.
>>
I have literally never seen a black person camping in a site that wasnt a drive-up, and even then it was only in the middle of a city
>>
>>1038882
This is just a thing i've heard. No one I know has ever heard of a black person camping. So if anything, id be quite excited that you were.

Maybe come to the midwest, people arent cunts here
>>
I always feel sorry for black people in America. If you don't like hip hop, shooting each other up and morbidly obese women as a black guy in America you don't have anywhere to go.
>>
>>1038895
That will make them hate him even more
>>
>>1039027
>Maybe come to the midwest, people arent cunts here
You can't afford to be, that place is a shithole so you must welcome everyone otherwise there's going to be a point where there's no one there.
>>
>>1038895
>Schlomo's old tricks
Found the kike, lads.
>>
>>1038937
In some parts yes but both of us are out numbered (even combining forces) by mexicans.
>>
i'm sorry this happens to you anon ):
>>
>>1039042
Now let him fuck your girlfriend as an apology.
>>
>>1039044
why would i do that?
>>
>>1039020
What are you referring to?
>>
>>1038882
Just do what you want to do. Don't let your insecurities manifest as aggression. Do you want to know what most people are thinking of when they see you? Themselves. Not every sleight against you or dirty look means that frothing racists are out to get you. Just be chill. Be a good person. Don't be confrontational. Problem solved.
>>
I know that feel. I'm racist myself, but it still stings. Hard to depersonalize it when it happens to you.
>>
>be asian guy in Canada
>literally no one looks at me
I feel invisible.
>>
Wow mods. Just wow
>>
>>1039142
Actual asians like Korean, Japanese, Chinese are seen as honorary whites in Western countries. You fucks don't cause trouble, are intelligent and hard working as fuck and have interesting cultural backgrounds, why would anyone talk or act different towards you like they would to a fellow white guy? There's no point in ostracizing good people.

If you're a mudshit that blames whites for their own problems and want muh gibsmedat or want to impose their backwards goatfucker prophet religion then expect to be treated accordingly.
>>
>>1038882
To me the woods are one of the best parts of life. It makes me sad that you feel like you can't enjoy them as much as I do because of this. To be honest, there's not much that can be said in this thread that will make it better, but maybe this will foster some better discussion than the mindless /pol/isms.

Part of it may be you're reading into it. I get strange looks from the country bumpkins even though we're the same skin tone. People who live out in the country are a little bit less socialized, and less willing to warm up to strangers or be fake-nice. This could be part of this perception you have.

It would be a huge omission to not talk about the fact that they probly are a bit racist. Again, they're a little less socialized, so they probly don't have that much experience with black people, or other races in general. It doesn't excuse it, but hopefully it will decode their hostility a little. In this regard, being nice (not overly nice) and a little feigned obliviousness is a good way to go.

This last part is something that sucks to say, and you probably are aware of already. Some people out there are legit crazy, and while many of these gas station clerks might be people who just don't smile readily, and haven't seen many black people before- there are going to be some legit racists that you need to avoid. Just be careful. Try to leave a situation before it escalates. I don't have an easy solution for that. I don't think anyone does.we : /
>>
>>1039027
Am from the midwest, specifically a state known for how nice its people are, many of us want the coloreds to gtfo out of our North American Germany. Get out of the city.
>>
>>1039152
This. Quite true, harsh though it may seem.
>>
>>1039164
>our North American Germany
>t. 5'8" brown eyed burger
>>
>>1039153
Gonna make a patch for biggest faggot award and send it to you. Your post had me rolling in the keks. Get off your high horse you low life piece of trash.
>>
>>1039166
Nice b8, the manlets are next after the little Asiatics.
>>
>>1039169
>I'm 1/46 Bavarian mustard race
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 303x166px
>>1038901
>Boots, Pants, Sweater, Pack, Beanie
You about to spit some super hot fire?
>>
OP what exactly is the point of this thread? To shame rural whites?

It's really not our fault that you are a massive pussy. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>1038882
If you wear a flannel shirt and glasses people will be more at ease for some reason. At least in my area. Probably because wealthy white-washed black kids are common in my area.

I always get the looks at stores unless I wear the aforementioned
>>
File: frutnigga.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
frutnigga.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Ok dude, From a VERY dark friend of mine;

"How to not scare white people outside"
1.) Wear a hat. The 'normal' way.
2.) When in doubt, flannel over shirt
3.) Trek polls.
4.) Bright orange vest, For real tho those things are the best camo i've ever seen for white people.
5.) A cooler, or bag with bright patches
6.) pair of Oakley's with fresh semen crusting the edges.
7.) Mouthfulla dip
8.) BIG as texas belt buckle.
9.) Whity tighty's. Or briefs,
10.) Big orange whistle
>>
>>1039153
Way to stereotype people there
>>
OP complains that people seem to dislike him because he's black

>get over it
>racism isn't a real issue
>just dress like a complete fucking nerd so the white folk think you're a harmless pussy and won't be scared of you
>someone calls him a nigger and says he needs to be hung

i'm sorry you came here for sympathy, OP. you're going to have a hard enough time getting a lot of these people to acknowledge that your life has value before you can even try to convince them that you face hardships they don't
>>
>>1038894
not foul if you're appropriating in order to protect yourself
i.e. people anglicising names or even adopting new english names when they immigrate to english speaking countries
>>
>>1039314
That's racist.
>>
>>1039164
Guessing Minnesota.
Twin Cities is a sweaty shithole and 'Minnesota nice' is a term for a reason.
>>
>>1038895

I didnt know jewish guys did camping
>>
>>1038882

Black people just litter everywhere and make noise

Stop camping youre ruining it for actual people
>>
>>1039030

you could go back to africa
>>
>>1039153

>being a cuckold
>>
>>1039449
I'm a snow white yurofag m8
>>
>>1039032
wrong, people are rascist and asshats here too, the key is they are indirect/ passive aggressive rascists and assholes. No direct confrontation unless they are under 21 years of age, will repeatedly do things like suddenly becoming unable to use your bank card to fulfill your order and saying repeatedly that sorry they cant use your card, while staring into your face.
Rascist as FUCK, just very indirect about it.
Mitchell, ugh.......
>>
>>1039152
Found the anon who has never talked to a black/hispanic/arabic person is their life.
>>
>>1039142
>I feel invisible.

This is how white people feel
>>
>>1039475
>has never talked to a black/hispanic/arabic person is their life.
>Black
Had one in my class and football team. Never heard of him for long time but during that period he actually had problems with the law. Despite the fact that when he arrived he was kinda introvert and people made fun of him. Some casual shit like calling him black and Decker.
And a few more random negroes

>Hispanic
Yeah, I don't think I have. At least not your random mexican or honduran.

>Arabic
I actually did, only once tho. And despite the fact they were wearing hijab they were quite nice friendly girls, and one of them was very cute I must admit.
>>
>>1039172
>>1039166
Hello Shlomo.
>>
>>1039456
I'm just here to say the unable to use bank card thing is legit. Maybe don't try to spend money you don't have???
>your bill is 4.56 sir
>sorry, it didn't go through
>oh but I know there's at least 4.75 on the card!!! run it again!!!
FUCK. YOU.
>>
Since black people dont camping, everyone will just assume you are a skinwalker
>>
>>1038882
What do the feelings of gas station employees have anything to do with being out? I live in Arkansas, and im surrounded by simple minded fucks. If they don't approve or like me, it's a badge of honor.
>>
>>1039367
half of the twin cities is shit, outstate mn is white trash and failed economy mixed with meth and opiate abuse.
>>
>>1038882
Just have a friendly conversation with them. If they're still guarded towards you, they're racist honkeys and nothing you can do will help so fuck em. Buy your gas and slim Jim and go on camping.
>>
>just dress like a complete fucking nerd so the white folk think you're a harmless pussy and won't be scared of you

I second this.

And go for the cowboy hat. People respect culture.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 307x164px
>>1039579
>>
>>1038882
that's unfortunate OP.
my best guess as to why is:
so many preconceived notions and years of gangsta culture to thank for your plight.
you'll never change it by yourself, but don't let that stop you from trying.
>>
>>1038903
I have a flat billed black California republic hat that's dirty as fuck, would I fit in?
It's mainly sweat though.
>>
>>1038939
You ain't getting my god Damn booty hole today you God damn niggaaree

No but for real, that "nice hat" makes you look like a stoner.
And stoners steal to buy drugs.. So don't do that hat
>>
File: cheadleheader.jpg (22KB, 315x395px) Image search: [Google]
cheadleheader.jpg
22KB, 315x395px
>>1039588
NO >>1039588
cowboy hat
>>
ITT: /pol/ edition of /out/
>>
>>1039153
>tips
>>
>>1039027
>Maybe come to the midwest, people arent cunts here
MLK said Chicago could give Georia racist lessons. Also didn't have nice things to say about Detroit, a city that formed Klan groups to keep black (and some white) southerners from moving up to their city.
>>
File: 1496865312945.png (193KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496865312945.png
193KB, 479x455px
>>1039533
>I live in Arkansas, and im surrounded by simple minded fucks. If they don't approve or like me, it's a badge of honor.
>>
>>1039152
Yeah, and Chinese people and Japanese did have hardships because of America.
But they weren't cunts about it to the modern world, so you guys are awesome
>>
>>1039717
>chinese
>not cunts
>>
>>1038894
MOTHERFUCKER! MOST COWBOYS WERE FUCKING BLACK DAUG! I'm so fucking gay! gd
>>
>>1038882
Wear a shirt and a tie.

Hill Billy's get looked at exactly the same way, because they look equally burglarish
>>
>>1039752
Cowboy culture started in Spain and really developed in Northern Mexico. It's a beaner thing.
That said the coolest cowboys were white. Nobody would remember cowboys if it weren't for white cowboys.
>>
>>1039863
Coolest TV cowboys, maybe.
The Lone Ranger was likely based on a black lawman named Bass Reeves.
>>
>>1038882
Tbh I don't let poor white trash make me feel bad so really ignore them.

I go into the forests and deserts for pleasure and skill building, I get holidays and get paid three times as much as them. they work in poverty and their only "thing" they can say is "I'm WHITE, YOURE A NIGGER".

Quite frankly with those views and their position they should just off themselves.
>>
>>1039717
I think the reason for that (outside of koreans in America who seem to be sjw as fuck) is that Chinese and Japs do the same shit to their immigrants and the ones here see it as only appropriate. Also They might also see it as ethnic dislike and not racial dislike considering Germans, Italians and Irish were treated shitty too by the Anglo/ScotsIrish natives here.
>>
File: 1492287782996.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1492287782996.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>1039716
Please stay in Hillcrest and never leave.
>>
>>1039588
Just don't wear fitteds. Wear a curved bill hat. White people hate flat billed fitteds. AND NEVER LEAVE THE FUCKING STICKERS ON.
>>
>>1039456
yet you still don't take the hint
>>
Why are whites cowards around blacks?
>>
>>1040078
What do you mean by that? Give some examples from your personal experiences. I'm a Slavic immigrant living in america and it's the white Americans who are somewhat cowardly. An example of this is white flight. They would go to war to another country but they wouldn't defend their own neighborhood. Also, I've read before on a pro white blog that all the smiling and trying to fit in with the non white invaders that white Americans do is a sign of submission to them. When you think about it, it is. A defeated people behave submissively.
>>
>>1041768
White flight has nothing to do with cowardice dumbfuck. In fact white flight is the only action to fight against white genocide which is even legal in America.
>>
>>1042018
Honestly it's mostly about maintaining wealth. Blacks bring down property value. Parents may be ok but unless they are on top of their kids vandalism theft and other issues increase disproportionately to any other kids. This will take time and energy away from the communityi in most cases and if black population increases it always drops property value. In my area the various refugees are almost as bad bit the urban nature of the region does mitigate the loss of home value through subsidized housing. For a suburban or rural community it is devastating (not as bad as meth and heroin but a close third) actuarial work is fun
>>
>>1042108
What do you think of Slavic people in america?
>>
>>1038882
Would you want to live in Africa?
>>
>>1038882
>>be black anon
>>love to go camping solo in more secluded areas
>>local gas station attendants look at me like im a fucking criminal
>why can nobody be friendly to a camper
>:(

Seriously? Do you lack any kind of observational skills whatsoever? Look at the world around you. What color are the people who commit almost all of the crime? I'm not saying that you're an average of your race. You're an individual, of course, and it sounds like you're an exception to the average in terms of civility and intelligence, but do you think that dressing up like a homeless person gives off that kind of an impression to other people?
>>
>>1038939
>>1038940
Wearing any kind of beanie when it's not snowing outside is some sort of youth fashion that is associated with hooligans. Avoid any kind of beanie if you don't want people to think that you're fresh out of the 'hood.
>>
>>1039152
No they aren't. Only people who are say "Hurr honorary white" are the cancer that is /r/edditors. Fuck off with your "LE BASED BLACK MAN" and other shit like that. You ruined /pol/. Just from you're very short post you seem like the type of person to still support Trump.
>>
>>1042210
Remarkably they are the highest net contributors to the economy on average but they do hoard wealth worse than the scotts
>>
>>1042278
Where'd you find that information? All the Slavs I know here work and a good number have their own business or side business. Probably the best immigrant group for America now, plus we're White and politically incorrect.
>>
>>1039717
>I have never been to china or japan the post
>>
>>1042382
Mix of tables, forbes, demographic data, and seeing who is actually opening businesses that stay open on the east coast for the last 2 decades
>>
>>1038911
>ohwaithe'sserious.jpeg
>>
>>1039889
>Doc Holiday, Billy the Kid, Wyatt and James Earp, Buffalo Bill Cody, the Dalton brothers, Annie Oakley, Calamity Jane, Frank and Jesse James, Black Bart (who was white as snow), John Bull, and literally hundreds of other famous cowboys and gunslingers
>all real people
There were more famous real Native American cowboys/trackers/gunslingers than there were black ones.
>>
>>1042829
Meanwhile the largest concentration of slavs is in the Midwest (there are more Bosnian citizens in St. Louis County than in Bosnia now), and while they're employed at roughly the same rates as everyone else (~96.5%) they mostly work manual labor or work in family-owned businesses.

And yes they do hoard wealth. It's INCREDIBLY rare for a Bosnian to have a substantial bank account (they literally keep it in cash, often literally under their mattress), if they're business owners they will employ exclusively other Bosnians (and usually immediate or close family), and do their damnedest to shop exclusively at Bosnian-owned stores or buy stuff second-hand from other Bosnians.

Croats, Georgians, ex-Yugos, and Russians make up a significant portion of the population here as well, and they act similarly.
>>
>>1039152
Except they do once Asian guy starts asserting himself and especially if Asian guy starts taking an interest in a decent looking white girl. Then the white guys go full kkk and whatever friendly bonds are broken. Reason being is the Asian guy stopped acting like a well behaved pet, and that's exactly how insecure white guys treat Asians, like pets.
>>
>>1039933
Good attitude man.
>>
>>1042920
People are tribal. There's nothing worn with protecting your women folk from intrusions of racial foreigners.
>>
>>1042920
You can replace white with any race and Asian with any other race and it would still be correct though
>>
>>1038894
that only matters if a white person does it.
>>
File: freedomAINTnotFREE.jpg (120KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
freedomAINTnotFREE.jpg
120KB, 853x543px
>the majority of people in this thread
>>
>>1038882
You're a victim of your culture. Once your people atop acting like they do, I'll look at you differently. Just like the muslims. Once they stop going jihad-jihad all over the place, blowing themseles up, stabbing police officers and running over people with vehicles, I might look at them differently. Until that day comes, I will look suspiciously at you and them.
>>
File: 44585964.jpg (328KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
44585964.jpg
328KB, 900x893px
>>1038882
>are you even black
>>
>>1038888
Sorry your going to get shit on for being a non degenerate black man. One of the reasons you might be getting strange looks is that it's rather uncommon for black people to go camping. You would probably be treated better in a mixed group. It's shitty, but it's the truth. The only real other solution is to say fuck Normie's and go out far enough that there is no one else on the trail.
>>
>>1038888

Listen you double digit I.Q. negroid. Your people are disproportionately violent and aggressive.

It's called forming a pattern. Only through hardcore liberal brainwashing can you ignore the mathematical pattern that blacks are more likely to mug, rape, or kill you.

Where the age old... "around blacks, never relax" always holds true.

Don't want people to be weary of your spook ass? Well, bring down the crimes of your people. Don't blame whitey, blame your own niggers.

No one fears Northern Asians, like Koreans or Japanese. Why do you think that is?
>>
File: 1498146979219.jpg (67KB, 480x686px) Image search: [Google]
1498146979219.jpg
67KB, 480x686px
>>1038895

>How To Get Shot: An Outdoorsman's Guide
>>
>>1042920

Lol no wtf. Whites really don't care if white women date Asians.

We grew up with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. With "asians r smart" stereotypes.

If anything it's asian guys always getting buthurt we're knee deep in asian pussy
>>
>>1039320
Beaner here. Doesn't take a genius to find out that due to other beaners people will be weary of what I do.
>>
>>1043848
>Whites don't care if white women date Asians.
Non-white detected.
>>
>>1043895
asian guys dont like white women
>>
>>1043795

>Listen you double digit I.Q. negroid.

This is probably the most ironic thing Ive ever read.
>>
>>1038882

People at gas stations in the middle of nowhere look at everyone odd, anon.

Stop being a faggot looking for acceptance and just do snit.

City people treating your kind like special pets has fucked you up.
>>
>>1039475
Different anon here who lives in a city that's 24% white and mostly black/hispanic/arabic
His description was entirely accurate.
You can always tell a white boy who's never left his lily white suburb by the fact that he thinks "there are no differences but skin color!"
>>
>>1038882
>black man
>wants to fit in with largely conservative, rural whites
Wear a Trump/Pence 2016 shirt.
It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>1038889
Good point.
>>
>>1038888
Just go
If they are racist who cares you arent one of the bad guys.
Everyone is racist in my country, we accept it and laugh
>>
>>1044545
That's why your country is pretty much a non country
>>
If you want to fit in better with whites, talk white, dress white, and do white people stuff. Anything past that you really can't help it. The fact that you think someone is looking at you funny makes it seem like you have a victim complex
>>
>>1038882
A
>>
File: dsc_0106.jpg (398KB, 3423x2580px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0106.jpg
398KB, 3423x2580px
>1038882
>be black anon

NIGGA, How long you been black?
I'm only saying that because it's like that all over. you aren't alone and if you're just noticing it now then nigga, you're blind. That shit happens even in black neighborhoods. You want to know why though?
The shortest... easiest explanation is..
nigs gone nig. that's why.

>be black anon
hey me too..
>love to go camping
hey me too..
And...who gives a fuck? bruh..did you forget? they work at a gas station. What kind of people work at gas stations?

here's a funny thing that happened on my last trade show trip.
>nice conference hotel
>humid sweaty as fuck
>[negro speak] "ay mah nigga dis hotel gotta phat azz pool doe"
>inb4 black people dont swim..
>swim.webm
>sitting on the coping to get out
>40 something lard ass walks by
>triforcetat.doc
>mad dogs me and snarls "nigga" through his teeth
>me: smug smile nod break eye contact
>idgaf.gif
>later at the social
>the same guy
>office temp our company hired for the show
>KeK'd so hard oven baked chicken fell out of my pocket
>made him sweep popcorn off the floor
>fetch drinks for the clients, boy.
>trash run!
>fired him the next day for being 5 minutes late
>got a cool hipster asian chick replacement
>idgaf.jpeg
>>
>>1044671
Great job anon, fuck that dude.
>>
File: 1493502627396.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493502627396.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>1038895
>>
>>1044672
Founder the cuck.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.