[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy a knife of <100 dollars full tang and blade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 19

I want to buy a knife of <100 dollars

full tang and blade Length of 5-6"

My research tells me that the Ka-Bar Becker BK2 Campanion is the best call

Any advice / opinion / experience ?
>>
That looks heavy and has a shitty blade geometry. Get something thinner, heavy duty knives is a meme long gone, don't listen to what 90% of youtube videos tell to you, they're mostly shills.
Go to a knife shop and pick up a couple ones, see what fits your hand better, see the steel hardness and its heat treatment if possible. Also try to get a knife to match your activities and despite what people says, for most tasks even your kitchen knife will be enough so don't overthink it too much.

But wait a bit and wait for knife snobs to arrive and they will tell you that (((x))) knife is the best for you and call you retard if you disagree.

Anyway feel free to disregard everything I have said, if you really like the knife in your pic go ahead and buy it senpai.
>>
>>1026437
Schrade SCHF51 off amazon is excellent. Full tang, carbon steel, decent sheath, hard to ask for more with costing 32 bucks
>>
>>1026455
>blade's a fucking quarter inch thick
>scandi grind
Also it may be carbon steel, but it's SHIT carbon steel. I sell them at work, someone dropped our display knife onto vinyl tile and the blade broke lengthwise. It's also dull AF from the factory and the sheath is dildos
>>
>>1026437
First off, you don't need a 5-6" knife for general /out/ stuff. Honestly, a standard EDC-sized pocket knife will cover ya for most things.

If you want a fixed blade, get something small, light, and handy. I've been using a cheapo caping knife for years (Buck Packlite Caper) and it's done everything I need it to, but if you want a "bushcraft" knife, get something like a Mora or Esee Camp Lore JG3.
>>
>>1026484
>Saber grind
>Scandi
You must be an hell of a seller.
>>
>>1026484
>but it's SHIT carbon steel

I cannot tell a difference in types of carbon steel from one type to another

>someone dropped our display knife onto vinyl tile and the blade broke lengthwise

Not calling you a lair but I sure is shit ant calling you a truther. I've thumped on my Schrade and it held up

>also dull AF from the factory

Only legitimate complaint so far, a stone gets it right where it needs to be though

>sheath is dildos

Nothing is wrong with the sheath besides it being a bit heavy.
>>
>>1026437

The BK2 is fine; large and heavy for some people, but it's pretty much a do it all knife from light tasks to hatchet ones.

It really depends on what you want to do with it, though.
>>
>>1026494

Different KA-BAR.

OP is talking about the Becker BK2, which is sold under the KA-BAR name.

The Fighting/Utility that has the kitchen knife full tang (the tang does end at the bottom of the handle), is pretty robust. I doubt you'd ever break one on timber. It's more of a military/utility knife than a bushcraft/survival knife, though. Great for prodding things, opening things, and stabbing.
>>
File: grinds2.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
grinds2.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
>>1026489
Oh please, Mr. Knife Guru, explain the difference between a saber grind and a scandi grind. Please.

And no, you're not allowed to say that just because saber grinds are ground MARGINALLY higher, on SOME knives, that it's a totally different grind.
>>
>>1026490
>I cannot tell a difference in types of carbon steel from one type to another
If you're referring to the differences between the series of steel (1075 vs 1095 for example), most people can't, because they're extremely minor assuming the heat treat was done properly.

What I'm saying is Schrade's isn't done properly. The blade is brittle. Or at least, their QC sucks and they over-tempered the fuck out of the one we had on display.

>nothing wrong with the sheath besides it being a bit heavy
And poorly designed and bulky, and the plastic insert is ABS plastic and as such prone to breakage and cut-through. I mean for fuck's sake the belt loop is velcro.
>>
>>1026520
For starters one has a secondary bevel the other has not.
>>
>>1026542
Not saying you're wrong, but almost every single knife I've seen marketed as scandi grind has a secondary bevel. This includes a lot of the cheaper puukos from scandinavia. And makes it so that in practicality the only real difference between a saber grind and a scandi grind is marketing.

And both are inferior across the board to flat grinds, since they add significant weight without adding real-world-measurable levels of strength and drastically reduce cutting capability.
>>
>>1026578
>almost every single knife I've seen marketed as scandi grind has a secondary bevel
um
>>
>>1026437

The "sharpened prybar" concept is out of fashion right now, but at least the old pre-kabar beckers had a great reputation.
>>
>>1026452
what is the one that you would recommend for everything ?

>>1026455
have you try that one??

>>1026484
i have read that 1095 Cro-Van is not bad

>>1026488
I have a small axe for that, what model is knife

>>1026490>>1026501>>1026519
I dont mind if its heavy, have you try it?

I have a mora companion for the fine cuts, I need something heavy that I cannot destroy and trust

Any specific brands that are great ??
>>
>>1026620
Yes, I have a Schrade SCHF51 and have beaten the shit out of it. The things that will break it will also break a $100 knife so why not just thump on a cheapo knife?
>>
>>1026620
>I have a small axe for that
>I need something heavy that I cannot destroy
Fucking pick one jesus christ.

The only reason to go with a big heavy hard to break knife is batonning. If you already have a small axe, take the small axe and a pocket knife or your Mora.
>>
Plus, I have stones up to 8k grit (I know how to sharp knifes) , so the edge is not a problem at all

I want to know if i am going to get fucked if I buy this
>>
>>1026620
>axe
>mora
This is literally all you need. Why are you making this thread?
>>
>>1026437
I have been through all stages of knife consumerism and had tons of buyer's remorse.

What I have found to be of most use, to the point where Ieft everything else at home, is my Leatherman wave and a 1lb. mini hatchet.
A knife is for cutting and fine wood work, everything else is made with the axe.

Listen to this man >>1026623

I have a china chopper, a BK 7 and a skrama.
Carving is a chore with them, there is no one tool option.
>>
>>1026620
>I dont mind if its heavy, have you try it?

I carry one with me when I go /out/.

It works fine; you can do light tasks with it and split wood like a hatchet; you don't even need to use a baton with it because the thing has weight to it.

It's easy to sharpen back up. It won't chip unless you hit rock. It's easy to clean.

It's a hunk of steel that can hold a razor edge, and it'll last and last and last.
>>
>>1026621
would it be the same in the long run?

>>1026623
in the dark it is not that easy to use an axe

>>1026632
hue hue mora and axe is your combo ?

>>1026637
how is the BK7 ?

>>1026643
10/10 ?
how long do you have with it ?
>>
>>1026494
Yes it is
>>
>>1026437
Terävä Jaeger pukko is good, apparently.
>>
>>1026688
interdasting
>>
>>1026651
>10/10 ?
>how long do you have with it ?

A few years.

8/10 or so, I guess. It works exactly fine for what it is; I just think it's ugly. With some new Micarta scales it'd be 9/10.

It's carbon, so it's not the best for salty areas, like beaches. Other than that, it's great for what it is.

I often just take it as the only bladed object with me. I live /out/, so I use it quite a bit.

For comparison, I'd put something like a F1 at 6/10.
>>
>>1026585
Seconding this. A lot of "outdoors" knives marketed as scandi grind aren't. They have secondary bevels.

Generally the higher priced knives ($70+) will be, but the cheap "puuko" knives you can get on ebay/amazon/etsy are generally saber grind even if they advertise as scandi. Hell even Spyderco's fucked that one up a couple times.
>>
>>1026780
What is the point of adding a secondary bevel at all if it already has a Scandi grind? Why ruin it?
>>
>>1027387
Because it's not a true Scandi grind and a lot of the knife makers (even some of the more respectable ones) will slap a fancy or sought-after name on something without even bothering to look up what that name means.

It's the phenomenon that brought you tactical bacon and ebay listings that have 30,000 different unrelated buzzwords in the title.
>>
File: 299632.jpg (52KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
299632.jpg
52KB, 880x660px
Thoughts on the druid 250?
>>
File: Fiskars K40.jpg (19KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fiskars K40.jpg
19KB, 640x640px
Spend 10 euroshits on this right here or a Mora since you already have an axe
>>
File: bk16.jpg (92KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
bk16.jpg
92KB, 864x648px
check out thye bk16, its almost the exact same, but lighter, and with extra handles
>>
File: 20170530_153218-2268x3024.jpg (1MB, 2268x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_153218-2268x3024.jpg
1MB, 2268x3024px
Bk2 is awful, i own it, its only appeal id batoning and it is gsrbage at that bc short
Id reccomend something like a fallkniven f1 albeit its out of your budget
If youre new to bushcraft and are gonna damage your blades by lesrning, buy a few mora campanions instead
Pic related my brand new edc, bad for innawoods tasks outside of food and maybe game dressing, but who cares
>>
>>1026437
I have the BK9 knife with micarta scales and I love it. I dunno about the BK2 but I can for sure tell you, it's quality steel. I beat the shit out of my knife every day, baton with it and everything and she holds up just fine. I've heard people complain that the BK knives are a little heavy but that's what I like in a knife, a little weight behind it.

If I were to pick any other blade for outdoors, it would probably be an Esee 5 or an Esee 6. They are lighter and more expensive but their steel and build are grade A quality.
>>
>>1027633
Mad jelly. I have been wanting one for years but I can only find N690 here in Europistan.
>>
>>1027714
I got m390, its my favorite steel honestly
>>
File: 2015-06-09 14.42.21_zpsajd49zoq.jpg (396KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-09 14.42.21_zpsajd49zoq.jpg
396KB, 1024x1024px
>>1027972
and they have 3V too
>>
>>1026437
If a BK2 was the best call to make I'd kill myself. Seriously, I fucking hate this knife. People buy it because they want to be survivalists but it just fucking sucks. It has terrible geometry, can't carve for shit, and is too heavy and ridiculously thick. Buy a Terava Jaakaripuukko 140. Cheaper and better
>>
>>1029297
>Terava Jaakaripuukko 140
Would you recommend terava Jaakaripuukko 140 stainless or carbon steel ??
do you own one?
>>
>>1029297
I bought one when i first got into knives, i use it to split wood bc the geometry means i dont have to sharpen it much
>>1029538
As a rule id say carbon, will hold an edgge better altho have to eipe it down after use and oil it if gonna store it
>>
What are a bunch of uses for a knife...
1. If you have an axe and saw already
and
2. if you only have a knife?

I'm wondering if there is some reason I should pay for a bigger, good knife if I already have a saw, axe, and Mora Heavy Duty for bushcraft and survival or long term living in a shack.

Also, will my Carbon Mora (or new knife, if I buy one) ever rust because of extreme weather, I'm talking humid, desert and precipitation climate? You talk about storage/putting away but if I'm in the field for a year I can't really weather shield it for that long can I, even if I have oil?
>>
>>1026437

owned a bk2 for over a year. thing is retarded as fuck, would suggest bk7 over that stupid thing.
>>
>>1026520
>explain the difference between a saber grind and a scandi grind
sabre grind is the superclass of scandi it may or may not have a secondary bevel.
>>
>>1026578
>And makes it so that in practicality the only real difference between a saber grind and a scandi grind is marketing
all scandi grinds are sabre grinds but not all sabre grinds are scandi. if it has two bevels it's sabre if not scandi. that simple.
>>
File: IMG_4118.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4118.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Get a condor Garuda. Comes in two blade lengths 4.5" and 5". Plenty of handle on both version. The micarta feels great in the hand. Full tang 1075 carbon steel thats 5mm thick with a tough as nails coating for rust prevention. Sheath is 4/10 at best but it's reversable for lefty/righty it has a tiny pouch on the front for a firesteel/tinywhetstone. All in all I give it a 8/10.

It's $53 usd on bladehq. I love mine to death. Pics when I first got it.
>>
used one on a few outings. It feels extremely sturdy but the ability to
>baton
Isn't worth weighing as much as 3 moras
>>
>>1033142
>implying you can't baton moras
>implying they not getting batoned every day all around the world
>>
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/j-p-peltonen-sissipuukko/11824
>>
>>1029297
Why not the 110?
>>
Didn't wanna make my own thread

What's better for /out/, an Ontario or tramontina 18 inch machete. I luve in Florida btw
>>
File: 20170609_043445.jpg (366KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_043445.jpg
366KB, 2048x1152px
>>1026437

If you want a knife that will hold an edge and do knife things really well, get the Knives of Alaska Bush Camp knife, it's right in your price range and it isn't super thick but not too thin either. Yeah, i've batonned mine through seasoned mesquite and it will do it and stay sharp, I modded mine to a near FFG with gimping and i removed the riccasso (don't like ricasso's) it's wicked sharp and I have absolutely no fear of the edge rolling or chipping. It's a knife I can solidly recommend, but you don't have to take my word for it, even Nutn' loves this knife.

This knife is my favorite knife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuSKMFrCgSo
>>
>>1034437

Kershaw Camp 18 maybe?

Hack & slash chopper. Damn dear a shortsword.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfnmI34I5cQ
>>
>>1026437

Get a S1 Fällkniven.
>>
>>1034525
>op: "i wonder what type of cheap reliable car to buy?"
>faggot: "get a porsche!"
>>
File: Capture.png (338KB, 1273x831px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
338KB, 1273x831px
>>1031077
>its that simple
Until a company advertises a saber grind with a secondary bevel as a scandi knife.

Like the TOPS Mini Scandi. Pic related.
>>
File: [email protected] (387KB, 1029x800px) Image search: [Google]
view@2x.png
387KB, 1029x800px
>>1034533
Or the Spyderco Bushcraft.
>>
File: FB28GBN_L.jpg (102KB, 700x414px) Image search: [Google]
FB28GBN_L.jpg
102KB, 700x414px
>>1034537
Or the Spyderco Puukko
>>
>>1034528

>OP: "I wanna pimpin' ride!"
>le ghey dude: "Let's put some spinners on your Yugo!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFFEBnY0Bo
>>
>>1029297

Not a fan of secondary bevels on a "scandi" grind, it defeats the purpose of the steep grind.
>>
>>1034843
makes sense with coated knives (which is of course up to debate if a good idea at all) also makes sharpening them remove less material and may require less energy may give a stronger more durable edge with a less robust geometry.
>>
update
i just bought Terävä Jääkäripuukko 140

this puppy is a beats, haven't use it yet
>>
File: WIN_20170610_22_21_07_Pro.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170610_22_21_07_Pro.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
my girls
>>
>>1034843
Doesn't defeat the purpose, it still carves much better than a flat ground knife
>>
>>1037284
oh ho, muh sides.

learn3carvem8E
>>
Just buy a Mora...
>>
>>1035662

I approve. You plan on getting some scales for them?
>>
>>1030444
>I can't really weather shield it for that long can I, even if I have oil?

Sure you can, what do you think people did before stainless. You're young aren't you.
>>
If you don't mind being a tad under 5 inches...the Condor Bushlore and Buck Compadre Camp Knife are both excellent and cost under 50$.
>>
The Bk2 is the most durable and reliable knife I own. It does most tasks well. It is heavy, but unless you are an anorexic 80 lb woman, I think you can handle the weight just fine.
It holds a razor edge. Don't listen to these haters. Most people here are knife elitist "collectors" that have never put third knives through serious use and abuse. I'm sure if it had a scandanavian name and was a bit shinier they would sing its praises.
>>
>>1026437
Buy a Mora 2000, 20 bucks and its got a real good nonslip grip durable as a motherfucker and holds an edge quite well. Easy to sharpen also. My thoughts with a good knife worth 100 $ your going to use it gingerly as its so expensive. Buy quality for lesser price and beat the shit out of it then buy new one. Who is your knife for? To show of or actually use?
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>buying knives
>>
>>1026437
>Most people here are knife elitist "collectors" that have never put third knives through serious use and abuse.
Most people here use tools for their intended purpose instead of going full batonny oper8r with a sharpened leaf spring
>>
>>1040724
If the intended pupose is larping as an outdoorsman or weekend warrior, I guess you're right.
>>
>>1038044
>compadre
>good
They use decent steel, and that's about it. Totally fucked bolsters, a blade coated with whatever that shit is that's as coarse as sandpaper, and totally unfinished plain wood scales is not good. It may be the making of something decent with standard DIY knowledge and some elbow grease, but it's not good.
>>
>>1040799
>bolster
Fuck. Rivets.
>>
>>1027462

I think it's a very nice well designed knife with a very comfy grip, no hotspots on it at all, it's a solid choice for a camp knife. It doesn't hurt that it's pretty. The sheath is very good for a leather sheath.

It feels good in your hands. If it came in a super-steel version I'd be all over it, as is the 9cr18MoV is a bit like a chinese 440C stainless, it will hold an edge better but it has just enough carbides in it that you're going to need diamond plates to sharpen it, regular stones will take too long.

For the money it's a pretty good knife.

Gideon's Tactical did a review on the Druid 200 which is very similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebQOKjSh3pc
>>
>>1040778
y'know, you can use a knife pretty well without batonning it through osage orange with a rock
>>
>>1042352
awww
where's the fun in that?

Seriously though - 1/4'' thick knives are waaaay overbuilt. 1/8'' is plenty for a near-indestructible survival knife. My most used knife right now is a 3'' blade neck knife that's 0.075'' at the spine - big ass knives are something you grow out of.
>>
>>1026484
>schrade
>scandi grind
you don't know the difference between scandi and hollow?

this is why i dont buy knives in retail stores, the sellers are fucking stupid
>>
File: crkt.png (147KB, 1840x824px) Image search: [Google]
crkt.png
147KB, 1840x824px
CRKT M14-16

Hands down the best knife I've ever bought.
>>
>>1042511
how many knives have you bought? one?

the thing looks like a piece of shit
>>
>>1042514

I own 9 knives that i regularly use, 7 folding and 2 fixed

Look into the knife. I didn't but it for the looks.
>>
>>1042518
>hollow grind
no thanks
>partial serrated edge
no thanks
>5.4oz weight
no thanks
>0.14" thick blade
no thanks
>CRKT
no thanks

at least it doesn't have a recurve. if it had a recurve along with all this other meme machine shit, i'd say it would be one of the worst production knives ever made
>>
>>1042525

F O L D I N G K N I F E

What would you recommend as a main use knife?
>>
>>1042518
>>1042525
btw, the whole point in making a blade 'tanto' is so you can take advantage of a straight edge, like a wharncliffe with a point that you can use.

your knife has a belly rendering it pointless.

>>1042527
want a better folding knife? RAT Model-1 in D2
want a better utility knife in general? Mora Pro S
>>
File: Albertaball_Oil.png (27KB, 454x234px) Image search: [Google]
Albertaball_Oil.png
27KB, 454x234px
>>1042529

The belly on the knife is minimal, 2mm at the most. Either way, I'm just defending my favorite knife to a stranger on the internet.

I'll definitely look into those two, though.

Out of curiosity, why do you not like the partial serrated? All of my fixed blades are a straight edge but only one of my folding knives are straight, I like the partial serrated for working with fibers
>>
>>1042525
>>1042527

>0.14" blade as an issue
>recommends a blade that's 0.11"

>5.4oz as an issue
>recommends a blade thats 5.5oz

Also the knife he mentioned is a chisel grind
>>
>>1042532
>Out of curiosity, why do you not like the partial serrated?
It's trying to jam two different tools into one. either pick a full serrated blade for ropes, cords, and steak knives or pick a straight edge for utility work.

I personally hate serrated blades except on my steak knives and bread knives. I never found a job where serrations were useful, they only get in the way and are a nuisance when sharpening.

if you're having a hard time cutting something with your knife, sharpen the knife. a strait edge will do everything a serration can do but serrations can't do everything a strait edge can do.
>>
>>1042527
>What would you recommend as a main use knife?

a 3'' fixed blade, or if that's not an option somehow (I edc a 3'' blade under my shirt at work, no problem), a folder like a delica 4, or something.

Some recommendations (in no particular order):
fixed:
TOPS MSK 2.5
ESEE Izula / Izula2
ESEE CR2.5
LT Wright Coyote
LT Wright Patriot
LT Wright Next Gen
Anything from Joe Calton
Condor mini bushlore

Folding:
Spyderco Delica 4
Spyderco PM2 / PM3
Ontario RAT2 / esee avispa
kershaw link
BM Griptilian / mini griptilian
BM North Fork
GEC Bullnose
Case sodbuster
S&S Mudbug (if you can get one)
>>
>>1042538
>0.14" blade as an issue
>recommends a blade that's 0.11"
DERP I NEED A GORILLA KNIFE THAT'S THICC. NOMWAIMSAYIN?

>5.4oz as an issue
>recommends a blade thats 5.5oz
according to BladeHQ/Knifeworks/Knife Center, the Rat-1 is 5.1oz. and yeah. it's too heavy, but it's a hell of a lot better than the "Special Forces Folding Tanto Knife"
>WAH Special Forces?!?!? No WAI

look out guise! here comes the very special forces!
>>
File: 14856355883726.png (32KB, 242x184px) Image search: [Google]
14856355883726.png
32KB, 242x184px
>1mm making any serious difference
>the D2 is 5.4 oz according to BladeHQ
>confusing a special edition "special; forces" knife with a world renound knife.

The CRKT M 14/16/21 are superb as far as folding knives go.
>>
>>1042548
>>1042546

Awe fuck I choked on my own reaction image
>>
>>1042541
>ESEE Izula / Izula2
try ESEE camp-lore. thinner blade and better geometry
>>1042541
>kershaw link
hollow grinds sucks, they only exist because they're easier to machine. the kershaw injection is flat, stronger and cheaper.
otherwise, good list

>>1042548
that's fine bro. I work with stainless steel sheets and very huge heavy cardboard all day. cardboard that is used to wrap tonnage of steel. I know whats better for cutting tasks because I've used just about everything. keep your knife if you like it, I'm just saying no thanks. hollow grinds don't make any sense if you to the geometry and physics. flat/sabre/scandi, anything else chisel/hollow are for idiots or casuals, people that don't know any better or won't notice.

and yes. 1mm does make a huge difference at the end of the day.

as for serrations, i hate em, but Im not working with rope all day.
>>
>>1042548
>the D2 is 5.4 oz according to BladeHQ
http://www.bladehq.com/item--Ontario-RAT-Model-1-Liner-Lock--50521

ah wut? say's D2, 5.1oz
>>
>>1042555

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Ontario-RAT-Model-1-Liner-Lock--49928

Nice trips
>>
>>1042560
solution: dont get the carbon fiber.

every every other rat-1 on that site says ~5.0oz
>>
>>1042563

And you can get lighter (larger) versions of CRKTs M line

http://www.bladehq.com/item--CRKT-Carson-M16-12Z-Zytel-Folding--8902
>>
>>1042564
somehow worse.
AUS-4? and $40? what a fucking ripoff.
>>
>>1042551
I did suggest the camp lore CR2.5. Any of the camp lore line would do, though the "Izzie" is fine as it is.

And I don't have a kershaw injection, but I do have a link, and I was very surprised with how well put together it is.
>>
File: IMAG0620.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0620.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>buy folder
>have trouble loving it

Oh well, for 20 bucks maybe I can get a good year out of it. I've never seen this knob thing on any knife, I miss the swing out tab on my old one.

What does the knob do? Just to grab it?
>>
>>1044752
should have saved your pocket money and bought a decent folder then, son.
>>
>>1044785
Meh, I'm stuck out on an FTX for another 14 days and this is the best I could find before finally getting out here. Might end up being outclassed once I can shop for real but I've already used it the entire morning.

I want to fall for the benchmeme, but when the 20 dollar one does what I need I just can't justify it. It's it really that much of a difference?
>>
>>1044796
You could have bought a Buck 110 for 10 bucks more and you would have had a real knife that would have lasted at least 1 lifetime. I am still using my Granpappies 110 from the 1970s.
>>
>>1044830
>1970s
That's not a lifetime.
>>
>>1044830
These are wildly overpriced, these ain't no 30 dollars
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.