[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't sit by the stream because of all the bugs flying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (19KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19KB, 190x200px
>sweat attracts flies
>normies laughing and making a pile of noise,scaring off the wildlife
>sunburn
>tonnes of young families on the trail who look at me like I'm about to rape them
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Does anyone else fucking hate going /out/ in the summer?
>>
>>1024927
No.

I have none of those issues
>bugs
Wear bug spray
>sweat attracts flies
And the bug spray chases them off
>loud normies
Go where normies don't
>sunburn
Wear long sleeve shirts and use sunblock
>young families on the trail who look at me like I'm about to rape them
Stop looking like a hobo rapist. Basic personal hygiene is retardedly easy.
>tonnes
Move out of the Commonwealth
>BZZZZT
Stop playing with your chinkshit stun gun
>>
>>1024927
>>can't sit by the stream because of all the bugs flying
Not a problem here.

>>sweat attracts flies
K

>>normies laughing and making a pile of noise,scaring off the wildlife
Kinda feel you, happened the same to me this week
>>sunburn
>Not being tanned
Weeew

>>tonnes of young families on the trail who look at me like I'm about to rape them
Being a loner has its disadvantages, try to look and act normal.
>tfw I just shaved my head and look more threatening now
Shouldn't have tried to cut my own hair.

>>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
?

>Does anyone else fucking hate going /out/ in the summer?
I don't hate but yes, I wish there was fewer people there
>>
If you're dealing with these issues. You are barely even /out/
>>
>>1024952
The first quarter of my trail is filled with all these annoyances but the rest is on my own trail.
>>
>>1024927
as long as they aren't mosquitoes they don't bother me
>sweat attracts flies
see above
>normies laughing and making a pile of noise,scaring off the wildlife
start before 9 am or get more than 1 1/2 miles from the parking lot and that's not a problem
>sunburn
tan/sunscreen/suck it up
>tonnes of young families on the trail who look at me like I'm about to rape them
i have a young family, but i'm not worried about anyone raping us. and again, start earlier and go further.
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
i don't even know what the fuck you're sniveling about here. bugs again?
>>
>>1024927
It's memorial day weekend, at least in the states. This weekend and the fourth of July are the worst, but people get sick of it after a while. Plus it's nice enough to find a place to go off on your own and not worry about dying of exposure at night in the case you get lost.
>>
Wear one of those beekeeper like hats. Or just a hat with mesh wrapped around your head and under your shirt neck.
>>
>>1024981
>>1024951
>>1024935
I love 4chan :)
>>
>>1024927
I hate it too, but more because it's SO FUCKING HOT than any of the reasons listed above.
>>
>>1024927
Wow I'm glad I don't /out/ where you do! Sounds dreadful. Ive never had any of these issues...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.