[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On May 1st, 2018 at 00:00 GMT, every human on earth is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: wfd-street[1].jpg (40KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
wfd-street[1].jpg
40KB, 400x293px
On May 1st, 2018 at 00:00 GMT, every human on earth is going to disappear Left Behind-style - their bodies vanish, with all of their clothes and anything else attached to them (pacemakers, implants, whatever) left where they were.

All except you, of course.

Knowing this in advance, what do you do to plan for it? What will you do when that day arrives and you're the last person on earth?

I'd probably kill myself desu, but that's just me. Maybe loot a bunch of stores and enjoy my ten minutes of being nigger rich before I finally realize I'm going to die alone and just swallow a bullet right there.

Maybe let some people's livestock and pets out beforehand. But yeah, definitely kill myself.
>>
why wait? end it now surrounded by the humans you cant live without.
>>
File: ZzXurzk.jpg (202KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ZzXurzk.jpg
202KB, 1440x2560px
>>1020597
Make it to space and chill w aliens

>you would kys
Do it now faggot
>>
>>1020597
Power my computer with solar panels and jack off to hentai forever.
>>
That would be fucking awesome. The roads would be undrivable (Filled with cars), the power will go off (Nobody to operate the plants), and etc. So you would be very limited.
If these things would still be intact then I would literally take Ferraris and drive around high speed, try and find some drugs to get high as fuck, and shoot some guns.
>>
>>1020650
>The roads would be undrivable

Depends on what part of the world you're in. Where I am (east coast US) midnight GMT would be about 8 PM, so the roads wouldn't be too bad.

Not that it matters in the long run. Within a year or two all the gasoline out there (ignoring the whole "can't work the pumps without electricity" thing) will probably be aged enough that no engine will run off of it anymore.

So if you want to go any signficant distance, do it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>1020656
I am also in the east coast, but in a very populated area. (South FL)

Yea, that is definitely an issue. Although a year or two is more then enough time.

I would get a van or truck, load it with as much supplies that I could use and go inawoods somewhere.
>>
File: YANKEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE.png (100KB, 424x730px) Image search: [Google]
YANKEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE.png
100KB, 424x730px
>>1020667
I'd go north. Pennsylvania. Or maybe head west and stick around Oregon/Washington/NorCal.

I don't want to stay in the southeast if I don't have air conditioning.
>>
>>1020679
Same here to be honest. FL is hot as fuck, and there is a lot of insects.
I would also definitely try and take a small boat.
>>
>>1020597
That actually sounds easy for me. My apocalypse scenerio requires me to drain my entire bank account, buy as much heroin as I possibly can, get all fucked up for a couple days while I watch CNN freak out, and then as soon as the power goes out at my house, I'm going to do the rest of the heroin and die.

But if everybody disappeared, I wouldn't even have to go through half of that. I could just rob a stash house or go to a hospital or pharmacy. I might still have a little fun and stop by the Ferrari dealer but I wouldn't last more than a week without people around.
>>
File: Feels.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
>Get on 4chan
>Browse boards
>Post replies to previous posts
>No (You)s
>No posts but mine
>The internet is silent save for my own desperate shitposts.
>I am alone, with not even memes to keep me company.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.