[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahahahahaha I just walked out into a rainstorm, raised my fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hahahahahaha

I just walked out into a rainstorm, raised my fist and dared god to come at me, and it IMMEDIATELY started hailing.

Praise you, creator. You funny asshole.
>>
Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page
>>
>>1019585
What is the point of this thread?
Is no one paying attention to you op?
>>
>>1019598
Sage goes in the options field. And it's not capitalized.
>>
>>1019605
yet, you didn't do it yourself. trying to bump your thread op?

hope this cancerous thread makes the mods wake up
>>
>>1019609
You try to help a redditor out by telling him how to sage, and he gets super agressive and hateful. Sheesh.

But then again, the thread mentions god. And as we all know redditors only beleive in science.
>>
>>1019612
why did you make this thread OP?

just to fuck with other, more succesful threads? you didnt even post bait, i mean for fuck sake.

and this lazy attempt to hijack posts as your own, come on, how new are you son?

all other posters, remember

Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page
>>
>>1019614
Just to watch it all burn. IM A MADMAN.
>>
>>
>>1019605
Sage is my name
I've been using it here for a while
What's the big deal?
>>
>>1019585

I didn't create you. You grew out of me. I did not send the hail, I am the hail. I am also you.
>>
>>1019585

You'll rue the day you try some chit like that again.

IMMINENT RUEAGE.
>>
File: IMG_1175.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
>>
>>1019585
>>
>>1019585
>dared god to come at you
Don't you mean "come on you"?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.