[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I walked in the forest today after not having slept at all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: JPEG_20170520_153232~2.jpg (2MB, 2558x3223px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170520_153232~2.jpg
2MB, 2558x3223px
I walked in the forest today after not having slept at all the night before and not close to enough the night before that.
My lack of sleep caused very vivid hallucinations (no I was not intoxicated). A rotten tree (pic related) was to me a dishonest woman with a yellow umbrella, light brown hair and a brown dress. I was convinced she tilted her head towards me and smiled, of course the tree did not do this.
After this experience I decided to go home. While walking I came accross a very frightening 10m drop. I don't know why but I thought it was a good idea to jump, but I changed my mind.
I was speaking to some users on Discord as I thought I heard a twig break behind me. I thought I heard a scary animal noise from right behind me. This scared me. I ran through the forest and while I was running it seemed as if the cup of coffee I had brought was attempting to speak to me. I then stopped running and asked it what it was trying to say before I realized how silly speaking to a cup of coffee is. Memories from my past created physical shapes and sounds next to the uneven trail. Finally I was out of the forest. I ran to my home and now I feel safe.
This was by far the most frightening thing I have ever experienced.
>>
As I specified in my previous post, I was not intoxicated in any way during the walk.
>>
What is the point of this thread?
/out/ is not your fucking blog
>>
>>1019388
I walked into a forest at night once, I just followed a regular trail that was lit by light, I pretty much just continued for a minutes until the the lights turned off and I stood alone in the darkness. It was a pretty uncomfortable experience trying to follow the trail back when I could hardly see anything at all.
>>
>>1019388
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
if the only trigger for that delirium was missing one night of sleep you should seriously consider talking to a medical professional of some sort because you might have some issue that should be monitored

hallucinations arent that uncommon after staying up past 24 hours, but they should be fleeting, as in you quickly realize how fake it is.

It takes me (and most people) about 3 days of staying up to start hallucinating like you but they are still fleeting.
>>
>>1019388
one time when i was 16 i was doing a test in my math class and i had my neck bent down staring at my paper so long that i thought one of the lines on the paper was a string with a fly tied to it and swear to god i could hear music playing behind me even though everything was silent the whole time.
>>
>>1019546
This. Like ASAP.
>>
Tell your doctor to adjust your meds.

Also, am I the only one on 4chan who isn't on adderall, anti-depressants, and any other meds?
>>
Sleep update:
I have not slept for four days, strangely enough I do not feel tired, and I have not hallucinated.
>>
>>1019388
>I walked in the forest today after not having slept at all the night before and not close to enough the night before that.
>My lack of sleep caused very vivid hallucinations (no I was not intoxicated.

>>1020911
>Sleep update:
>I have not slept for four days, strangely enough I do not feel tired, and I have not hallucinated.

Have you hallucinated or not? Also, I think there is a drug board somewhere.
>>
>>1019388i didn't sleep for 4 days, 3 nights for a field training exercise,(military) the most i hallucinated was, while doing a patrol around the FOB at night i was walking down a field, and i kept seeing people off in the distance, so I would start walking towards them, 10seconds later i realize im going the wrong direction so i correct my self, it happened a few time. I feel like it's all about the mind set your in, because when i was just walking my brain would just zone out and that's when i saw shit. but when i was actively doing something i felt fine.
>>
Best place to put this.
I had sex with a tree once.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.