[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a month long road trip with consecutive 3-4 day hikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Aether vs Atmos.png (528KB, 819x642px) Image search: [Google]
Aether vs Atmos.png
528KB, 819x642px
Going on a month long road trip with consecutive 3-4 day hikes at each stop.
Pick one for me, or recommend another.
>>
>the 15th pack thread on the board
>>
>>1015470
a) do your own fucking research, you lazy, spoiled faggot
b) lrn2catalog
>>
>>1015477
>>1015474
Cute, but no one actually fucking goes back into QTDDTOS or old pack posts to update info, or give new insight.
KYS.
>>
>>1015482
>he doesnt read the catalog by bump order

Moron.
>>
>>1015482
absolutely false. i go to both those to answer questions, cocksucker.
>>
>>1015487
I mean you can be aggressive and continue to call names, but that doesn't solve anything or add anything of value to the board.
You're actions are worse than another backpack thread that actually gets responded to.
K
Y
S
>>
>>1015488
QTDDTOS get avoided by masses because they take effort to go through. AKA, one out of 50 people with info may post something. Whereas, a single question with a photo may elicit a response from 10 people willing to quick reply.
>>
>>1015489
Sorry bud you're just wrong to make the thread and we're not going to help you.

MODS.
>>
>>1015489
I mean you can be passive aggressive and continue to whine about people giving you shit for posting a redundant thread, but that doesn't solve anything or add anything of value to the board.
You're actions are worse than anons who attack the op of garbage threads.
K
Y
S
>>
>>1015492
>getting avoided by the masses of trolls and people who get triggered by a name brand is a bad thing
>>
>>1015498
You've got a point, but /out/ is such a slow fucking board you dont need a QTDDTOT thread. Generals help keep all the groups together, like rock climbers, and /fish/, but holy fuck. Yall board hoppers are the fucking worst.
This isn't a fast board like /v/. Don't treat it like such.
>>
>>1015508
>This isn't a fast board like /v/
exactly why having over 9000 redundant backpack/knife/etc threads is such a nuisance, they don't fall off in a couple hours like on fast boards. instead they bury slower but more interesting generals like climbing.
>Yall board hoppers are the fucking worst.
lol.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-133059.jpg (858KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-133059.jpg
858KB, 1440x2560px
Op is a faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.