[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some interesting /out/ ways to make money? My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 2ooBbIL.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2ooBbIL.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
What are some interesting /out/ ways to make money? My girlfriend and I do different things and are looking for something new. She used to seal insects in resin and sell them on Etsy as keychains to normies, and we've also foraged and sold mushrooms for a decent price. Most recently we sold carpenter bee traps and we're getting bored of that.

We have 200 acres of untouched forest and a large creek full of gators and cottonmouths. We like to sell stuff to normie middle-aged white women.
>>
>>1013778
Find a rare breed of small shouty dog and start breeding.
Bitches love small shouty dogs.
>>
>>1013804

This.
As a side job, you can sell those exact same dogs to Chinese restaurants.
>>
Rockhound you fuckin lame
>>
>>1013778
Farm the gators.

Meme gator meat fried stuff and other stuff.

Have a gator meat food truck and drive it through places without gators so you can charge them more money.
>>
>>1013806
You can get better prices if you slaughter and process in-house.
Dog meat costs much more than Beef because its rarer and a delicacy.
There is little competition.

The furs can fetch a good price, but some restaurants will want a whole dog including the skin.
Cleaned large dog skulls go for $100 or more on ebay.

I've seen a medium sized dog skeleton mounted like a dinosaur go for $900.
>>
>>1013778
>This thread
it's like im suddenly on the wired part of the internet again
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1013819
>on 4chan
>only now realising you're on the weird part of the internet
>>
>>1013778
Not sure how /out/ this is but its the best I can offer from experience.
Back when I was in HS and needed quick money used to comb the local woods, roads and this old industrial area by a train station for scrap metal. It was never too difficult to find stuff and scrap metal dealers can be found in basically every town or city. They'll take most pieces so long as its not covered in rust or whatever, they pay by the metal and weight.

This is not something you can live off obviously just good for a bit of spare cash if you have the spare time.
>>
>>1013806
Heart chuckle
>>
Start a bee colony and sell local honey.

Any farming you do could be profitable depending on how hip your area is and if there are already established weekend farmers' markets.
>>
>>1013806
Kek
>>
>>1013778

Whatever you sell, mark it as artisanal and organic, and market it to hipsters so you can up the price.

It's not about what you sell, but how that will make the difference.
>>
>>1013778
Are there worms in that box?
>>
It's probly not available in your area, but selling clams is very profitable.
>>
log grow mushrooms
>>
>>1013778
Grow weed.
>>
>>1013778

flip fully automatic weapons for a profit on the streets out of your van, use the money to buy a brick of dope and flip that too

new yorkers are dumb they'll buy any gun for 2 grand
>>
>>1013778
Bee keeping.
Sell the honey labeled as gourmet or organic or someshit.
Watch the bank roll in, as middle aged white bitches drown in your overpriced bee vomit.
>>
>>1013778

Make a youtube channel where you silently practice primitive living skills.

Each video should focus on one particular skill: building a weapon, building a basic shelter, basket weaving, pottery, making tools, etc.

Preferably, you should be shirtless and never say a word. Each clip should start simply, with just you, some sticks, and mud, but as things unfold your latest marvelous creation should become clear to the astonished viewer.

Guaranteed to make at least $250,000 per year.
>>
>>1017725
Sounds familiar. Is that you?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.