[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Hiking Rugged Again >Hiking trails these days are o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1493598737637.png (45KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1493598737637.png
45KB, 710x577px
Make Hiking Rugged Again

>Hiking trails these days are overcrowded, sissified dirt highways of giant-backpack-wearing, ill-prepared softies. Did the great explorers of pioneer days need zinc on their nose, gobs of pesticides on their bodies, and hand sanitizer for their soft, unworked palms?

>No, friends, they surely did not. It’s time to get back to the basics of the outdoors experience of yesteryear.

https://gearjunkie.com/make-hiking-rugged
>>
>>1013092
Or you can just fucking hike and not worry what other people are doing. Chances are that if you're going to a serious wilderness spot, tens of miles away from any population centers this isn't even a problem. It's just dinky little state parks with 2.3 mile long paths right outside of some 100k city where it is
>>
>>1013092
Hiking trails?
What are those?
I just grab my gun and ALICE pack and trek some BLM land.
>>
>>1013092
>so triggered he had to bring it back to his hugbox for validation
>>
>>1013092
>giant-backpack-wearing
>zinc on their nose
>pesticides
>hand sanitizer
Using a tool for its intended purpose
>>
>>1013092
The only thing that makes me sad is how many places where you are disallowed from legally carrying a gun on the trail, making you vulnerable to bears, wild cats and evildoers. I'm sure that's not what the frontiersmen intended but inner city minorities can't stop killing each other so we all have to suffer the neutered gun laws.
>>
>>1013138

My niggah.
>>
>>1013153
>can carry a gun in a bar but not a hiking trail
fuck
>>
>>1013092
>zinc on their nose.
This is a thing? What the hell for?
>>
>>1013153
I don't know what country you're from, but in the US we can carry guns on the vast majority of federal and state public land, including National Parks.
>>
>>1013175
It isn't a thing and hasn't been since the 80s. People today just use sunblock and a good hat.
>>
>Our ancestors did not use these modern things!

That's because they didn't exist back then.
>>
>>1013138
>Trekking through BLM
Always wanted to hike through Detroit...
>>
>>1013148
>>1013140
Numale suburbanites detected.
>>
no, shut up
>>
ITT: People that dislike challenging themselves
>>
>>1013092
>hand sanitizer is bad
It's the same as using rubbing alcohol or antiseptic. It's just a disinfectant.
>>
>>1013210
>not wanting to have a strong imune system.
>>
>>1013213
This.

If you wash your hands at all you're foolish.
>>
>>1013092
Ain't clicking that
Fuck off, hit whore
>>
>>1013180
I was referring to some of the northern states of the AT: NY, NJ, MD, PA, CT. Not surprisingly lily white Maine and Vermont have very loose gun laws and low crime.
>>
>>1013237
>t. Gearbaby
>>
>>1013138
Daewoo?
>>
>>1013092
this nigga should be writing for The Art of Manliness
>>
>>1013119
>. It's just dinky little state parks with 2.3 mile long paths right outside of some 100k city where it is
100K cities are barely even cities, you can walk to the city limits if you aren't incapacitated by morbid obesity. I live in a 4M city and I have to drive all day to get to actual wilderness. .
>>
>>1013092

>thinking that the great explorers enjoyed their hardship
>antibiotics? Nah real men prefer dysentery
>>
>>1013298

No, he shouldn't
>>
>>1013298
>nigga
Nigger please go
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.