[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plan first mountain /out/ trip with gf >very rarely do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6236.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6236.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
>plan first mountain /out/ trip with gf
>very rarely do we get to spend more than 2 days to go camping and whatnot
>get all of our supplies, super hyped, gonna try back country on blue ridge parkway
>day finally arrives
>drive up mountain in gf's car looking for a spot to begin hiking, fog and rain becoming more of an issue, but who cares, we can rough it for a night
>find perfect spot with mountain views throughout hike, set off on the trail
>rain becoming heavier, winds pick up speed to where I'm unsure my stakes will suffice
>decide to cut our losses and head back
>get to car, begin drive down mountain
>fog has become so thick I cannot see past the hood
>figure it might he safer to camp in the car
>trees begin falling and gf fears that one will fall on the car
>shit
>carefully resume drive down mountain in super dense fog and rain
>approach tunnel...
>fucking 20 foot log blocking the entrace
>by the time it can be seen it was too late
>hit log going about 15mph
>fucks up transmission, many body panels broken
>rip as many body panels off as I can, coast down mountain, end up having to stay in lodge
>call from insurance today, car is totaled with no gap insurance (I know, not my finances so I can't really be upset)

Hold me, /out/

Funny thing about the ordeal is that we let a ranger know about the log once it happened and he hit it too, fucking up his truck
>>
What is this? Your fucking blog?
>>>/o/
Maybe they will give you the attention you crave
>>
>>1012625
Who are you quoting?

Also, just call your insurance. Are you a fucking child? Shit happens thats why we have insurance.
>>
>>1012629
>/out/ experience that happened to have a car involved

Not sure why you're so butthurt
>>
>>1012625
>Kia
And nothing of value was lost

>tfw a couple weeks ago you went drive up hilly roads and despite huge fog and heavy rain that you couldn't really see shit you drove like a filthy maniac and didn't fucked up your shitty 90s sedan.
Feels good nigger.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>1012625
>neglecting to check the weather forecast
should have tried to ride out the storm. the world would be better without your genes
>>
>>1012642
>that unfunny kike is plowing amy pohler
life is not fair
>>
>>1012659
a) kroll is fucking hilarious
b) pohler is an uggo, so who cares?
>>
>>1012666
Atleast you got trips

Kroll has exactly one schtick. The passive aggressive jew asshole. He is not funny and only wrote funny shit for passive agressive asshole characters.

Amy is genuinely funny and nice. And although i think she is attractive, for the matter of this conversation it is inconsequential. Because she is so much better than kroll in every other way.
>>
>>1012678
>Amy is genuinely funny
agree to disagree, i guess, because i don't think she's funny at all
>and nice.
oh, you know her personally?
>>
>>1012625
>>drive up mountain in gf's car looking for a spot to begin hiking, fog and rain becoming more of an issue, but who cares, we can rough it for a night
>>find perfect spot with mountain views throughout hike, set off on the trail
In other words, you did not have a plan. You didn't know where you would hike from and to, you didn't know where you would camp, you didn't have any contingencies in case of weather or other conditions. Little surprise the rest of your trip was a disaster. Sage.
>>
>>1012685
Anti sage. Back to the top.

Also op and you are both fags.
>>
>newfag isn't know greenposting
LURKMORE
That sucks op
What would you have done differently
>>
>>1012631
he literally said in the last line that he did.
>>
>>1012625
did your gf leave you after that anon?

>>1012631
>I'm a giant newfag and/or I'm doing some really shitty bait
fuck you either way
>>
>>1015772
>bumping a retarded thread that was about to fall off to complain about newfaggotry and bait
holy shit you're a dumb motherfucker
>>
File: 1493566998569.gif (294KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1493566998569.gif
294KB, 500x352px
>>1012625
>mountain
>KIA

topkek
>>
>>1012625
gee, that sucks man.
sorry to hear. cool story though
>>
>>1012625
>I know, not my finances so I can't really be upset

Ask me how I know your relationship is going to shit in a couple months top.
>>
>>1012625
Lol @ ranger. Poor bastards. Shit happens.

Life is the biggest cocksucker around at times.

Good luck op.
>>
>>1012629
Oh fuckoff. Whatelse are we gonna talk about?

>ITT homeless bigfoot hammers his knives.

Fuckoff hater
>>
>>1015789
How is that any different than all of the 55mph 400hp 80,000 pound volvos climbing at below a walking pace.

I been on every major mountain pass holding traffic up at 4mph anon. Kia while gay is exponentially less homosex
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.