[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna move to an /out/ state that looks like pic related (yeah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I wanna move to an /out/ state that looks like pic related (yeah it's from a video game but it's a good representation of that I want). What would y'all recommend?
>>
>>1011004
rural towns in the PNW or in new england

Personally I'd recommend Maine. Good wilderness, good hunting/trapping laws and outdoors activities to be had

Only issue is it's kinda hard to find a good job out there
>>
>>1011026
Noice. I don't worry about work cause my chosen field is wastewater treatment, and that's literally everywhere, so I'm pretty confident in my ability to find a job. Any thoughts on Washington?
>>
>>1011031
Never been, but I hear good things. Only issue I know of is that whiny hippies are coming in from cali and oregon, so expect your hunting/shooting/etc laws to become threatened over time if you're into that kind of thing
>>
>>1011035
More of a hiker/camper guy, but yeah I went to college in Hippytown USA and I'm not too keen on going back to that culture.
>>
>>1011031
Stationed in Washington atm. Beautiful state, but hippie population grows exponentially as you approach that hell hole, Seattle. Stay in/around the cascades or the Olympic peninsula to avoid them
>>
>>1011004
Montana
>>
>>1011087
What this guy said. North cascades or the Olympics are the places to go
>>
>>1011004
what gaem
>>
>>1011578
The Last of Us. 9/10 would recommend.
>>
South Chile
>>
>>1011026
No don't come to Maine were full we have enough trash from the South coming up here
>>
>>1011004
New England for sure, scenic as fuck /out/ here
>>
>>1011004
Wyoming? Its kinda where this level takes place.
>>
>>1012711
Yeah, didn't know how accurate the game was lol
>>
>>1012712
Well when I drove through Wyoming years ago when I was a kid, all I remember was the flat or hilly barren landscape that stretched for miles. Im sure that this isnt true for the whole or even most of the state, but Id look for some pictures of different places you can live around. The state gives off a heavy Western vibe imo.
>>
>>1012714
Yeah that's about what I gathered from looking at satellite images of the state
>>
>>1011087
Washingtonian here, can confirm everything in this post is true
>>
File: wallace_summer_1600.jpg (1MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
wallace_summer_1600.jpg
1MB, 1600x1071px
>>1011004
wallace, idaho
>>
File: bigpic_area10.jpg (63KB, 617x337px) Image search: [Google]
bigpic_area10.jpg
63KB, 617x337px
Downtown:
>>
>>1013301
I've driven through here multiple times and it's always gorgeous. you've got the bitterroot mountains and st. joe river valleys right on your doorstep, its an old mining town so you can get a turn of the century craftsman for cheap, and you're about 2 hours from spokanistan, which is a 30-45 minute flight to seattle.

other options include thompson falls mt and libby mt if hunting, fishing, and hiking is your thing. sand point idaho is nice, some towns further up the rockies in canada are also $$$ (kelowna, kootenai bay, nelson, cranbrook).

other people have mentioned wyoming...sheridan, cody, and sundance are good choices there
>>
>>1013299
>>1013301
Fugg that's perfect.
>>
>>1013299
Holy shit that's beautiful
>>
>>1013299
>>1013301
solid 10
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.