[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, do you have any suggestions on how to get out of going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0594.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys, do you have any suggestions on how to get out of going on a camping trip with the family?
>>
>>1010861
commit sudoku
>>
File: 1489599366776.jpg (101KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489599366776.jpg
101KB, 1440x810px
>>1010861
You came to a board about going outside to ask how to get out of going outside.

pls no
>>
>>1010901
this
they'll never take a dead body with them
plus being embalmed is like being drunk forever
>profit
>>
>>1010861
Vomit everywhere. No one wants that in a tent
>>
>>1010861
Take a shit in their cooking kit.
>>
>>1010861
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>1010861
Grow up.
>>
>>1010861
>pack your kit and bring a watch
> stay at their backs, when no one is looking
>sneak away and leave no trail
>camp by yourself
>and return in time for the ride home
>>
>>1010861
Tell them about all the amazing squirrel recipes you found online and how you want to make all the meals during the trip. Normies fucking hate that for some reason.
>>
>>1010861
Just go camping with your family
Your parents want to spend time with you
Catch a couple fish, drink beer out of a big clue cooler, light marshmallows on fire and pretend you like them like that, start a fire by spraying lighter fluid on a pile of split logs
You know, family camping shit
>>
>>1012000
trips of truth
stop being an autist
>>
I actually prefer camping with my family. Growing up it was what I looked forward to all year (we only went one time for a week each summer to a local campground.) They always relaxed instead of criticizing me for everything I did wrong. They let me start the fires. I got to cut the firewood and use an axe. I set up my own tent. They would let me sit by the fire when they went to sleep. It always felt like I was in some magical place.

Now I'm grown up and they don't camp any more. I miss those simple times. Now it's all solo /out/ings for me.
>>
>>1012000
>start a fire by spraying lighter fluid on a pile of split logs
Only now do I realize how far I've come.
>>
File: 21080512.jpg (399KB, 720x940px) Image search: [Google]
21080512.jpg
399KB, 720x940px
>>
>>1012971
Who created this, and why does it not say 'match my coat'? Someone needs to get slapped.
>>
>>1013854
You know where you came from. We all know where you came from. Go back there
>>
>>1010861

Make an awkward comment to your mom, sister, aunt, niece, etc. mention that you hope to see how they look in their swimsuit at the lake. You sister is blossoming into a beautiful woman. Ask your dad if it is okay to masturbate thinking about his wife.

If it backfires and they are down with it, I will await the story.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.