[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my /out/ buddy always make stews or french onion soup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Me and my /out/ buddy always make stews or french onion soup with sausage while backpacking. But im getting tired of it, i was thinking of making beans and rice instead. What do you guys cook while in the wilderness?
>>
Knorr.
>>
>>1010631
Ramen
>>
Raw vegetables and dandelions
>>
Why does everyone have someone to go /out/ with but me?
>>
>>1012729
i'd say it's because you're an insufferable cunt, but i'm an insufferable cunt and i still have people to go /out/ with.

on topic, pasta with tomato sauce, hot sauce, diced pepperoni, and parmasan cheese, or chicken tikka masala with dried vegetables and rice.
>>
>>1010666
knorr. Satan Food.
>>
Hobo dinner made with canned potatoes, pearl onions, butter, garlic, lots of seasonings and some form of meat. We canoe camp so we can pack a shiite ton of stuff. Or fresh caught fish smoked on a plank.
>>
>>1012729
You don't need someone to go out with. Do it by yourself. You're the person you love most, after all.
>>
>>1012747
Yeah but I wouldn't mind a drinking buddy while /out/
>>
Mashed potatoes (from flakes). Sausages. Pasta. Pre-cooked rice.
>>
File: 250px-MRE_20071124.png (62KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
250px-MRE_20071124.png
62KB, 250x174px
Inb4
>milsurp
>>
Am eating beans and rice with chicken on tortillas right now in the black hills national forest OP

Beans and rice is good. You can get the rice a roni or whatever that comes in little packages pre seasoned with some dried veggies or whatever and mix the beans with that. Put in some meat and youre golden.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.