[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever gone /out/ with a paraplegic wheelchair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: Ingen Grenser.jpg (1MB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
Ingen Grenser.jpg
1MB, 1500x997px
Has anyone here ever gone /out/ with a paraplegic wheelchair user? Do you have any tips or ideas?
>>
Avoid going up hills
>>
File: maxresdfgdefault.jpg (1MB, 3000x2117px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdfgdefault.jpg
1MB, 3000x2117px
>>
>>1010444
They need something like these. There are a few companies that make this style. Renegade makes the wheelchairs in this webm.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Renegade+wheelchair&tbm=isch
>>
Can they walk?
>>
>>1010472
She can't walk (completely paralyzed from the waist down), but she's light enough to carry for some distance.
>>
I watched a movie once where this guy put this green old lady in a back pack and they ran through the woods. Could try it?

But on the for real, lots of places are starting to male trails wheelchair friendly.
>>
>>1010461
Best post in thread. Being able to handle the terrain is really the single biggest problem.

>>1010471
This is cool as well and could probably be diy'd out of a normal chair for a lot less than the above example.
>>
File: xc wheelchair.png (2MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
xc wheelchair.png
2MB, 1440x2392px
there was an anon back in september who was part of a team to get a parapalegic along 3 or 4 days of the at. they were in the local newspaper. a little googling should find more, and maybe he'll see this and chime in. they had a kinda rickshaw style offroad wheelchair with swappable wheels, and front and read handles. pic is one he posted. it sounded like a fucking pain in the ass to me, but more power to people who want to get other people /out/.
>>
My little fraternity would have a rough night each year at the end of the pledge process where new guys would go through a series of stations in some woods. One year we had a new guy confined to a wheelchair and the other new guys never missed a beat with pushing, pulling, or carrying him along the way. They just did it without thinking and 15 years later it brings a tear to my eye remembering how natural it seemed.

No help for you OP. If pic is related best of luck to you.
>>
>>1010541
That thread is what spawned the creation of this >>1010471 webm
>>
>>1010444
Go sledding
>>
It seems to me from the perspective not having seen a wheelchair much in person, that the problem with off roading a wheelchair is the skinny treadless tires in back and the absolutely tiny dig into the ground tires on front.

Tall tires roll over bumps much easier than small. Wide low pressure tires float over rough surfaces. If you could somehow get 4 26-29" mtn tires on it that were 2.5-4" wide it would work better. The chair would have to have a stretched frame to fit taller tires that could steer.

Think road bike vs fat bike
>>
>>1010622
>>
>>1010622
There's something like that called a "freewheel" tht you can attach to the front, working more or less as you say.
>>
This with fat tires might be fun on bike trails
>>
>>1010711
Come on m8, I've been wondering about this for years and you're the first I can ask.
>>
>>1010764
What do you want me to tell you?

For the record, the picture in the OP is not us.
>>
>>1010765
How you have sex. Does she feel anything down there? If not, how can you give her pleasure?

If you have vaginal sex, is that strange because only one of you has sensations during it? Do you just stick to blowjobs?

I'm curious how this is solved in a satisfying and enjoyable way.
>>
>>1010768
1. She doesn't feel anything in her groin area, but that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable for her. There are erogenous zones above the waist, too. Nipples, neck, that sort of thing. We do have normal sex. She likes sucking, but we don't stick to it.
>>
>>1010773
Thanks for answering. Can she orgasm in any way? If not, isn't that frustrating for her?

I'm happy it's working out for you guys, would seem like a major obstacle to me.
>>
>>1010777
It's some kind of orgasm. She doesn't feel it physically, but endorphins are released as normal (they're carried by the blood stream, not the nerves).
>>
>>1010729
There's no way one of those can handle any kind of rough terrain, regardless of tire. Look at how far off the ground those guys are.
>>
>>1010728
You're a douche
>>
>>1010773
>normal sex

Is there any involuntary muscle action down there? Just wondering how careful you have to be due to muscle condition to not wreck what she can't feel.
>>
>>1010444
just make sure you park uphill of the ditch you're going to leave them in, you're doing God's work anon.
>>
File: tumblr_mtrty9S2y31rue873o1_500.png (439KB, 450x662px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtrty9S2y31rue873o1_500.png
439KB, 450x662px
>>1011131
Oh boy
>>
>>1010624
if you attach an electric bike engine this could work very well I think.
>>
>>1010444
I can't believe im saying this...

This thread AGAIN..?
>>
>>1011179
You should all ignore OP and his threads.

Wheel chair girls are just a silly meme from the norwegian general on /int/. The people in that photo are Norwegian celebrities, so it's safe to say it's just a memeboy doing some shitposting.
>>
>>1010476

Fuck her in her sleep. She won't feel it anyway so technically it's not raep
>>
File: 1494190540940.jpg (63KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494190540940.jpg
63KB, 800x449px
No Paraplegics allowed.
>>
>>1010461
>we can fix him, we have the technology
>>
File: 11111_article_story_large.png (1MB, 1012x698px) Image search: [Google]
11111_article_story_large.png
1MB, 1012x698px
>>1010444 (OP) #
Hodor Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor
>>
File: geeps_wc.gif (673KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_wc.gif
673KB, 300x277px
>mfw
>>
>>1010444
You need about 3-5 strong guys. Take turns carrying her. Once you get to the top, have an orgy. I-Its not gay I swear.
>>
>>1010471
i'm no engineer, but wouldnt these be a lot more effective with broader back wheels?
>>
>>1010486

>green old lady

Think this is joke, do you, hmmm?
>>
>>1010471
Dude fuck that noise.
>>
Ride her hard , put her away wet. Like any other toy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.