[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is with people and autistically cutting down every growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What is with people and autistically cutting down every growing plant in their yard? We live in a suburb of NJ and our development was built probably 1960's in and around woodland. We had a huge woods in our backyard until the 90's when they stuck a development in there and our yard considerably downsized.
It also opened up the sound of the highway, which makes it impossible to sleep with the windows open, until the leaves grow back and block out the noise.
The retarded old guy behind us cut everything in their yard down, and has taken the liberty of cutting all branches going into his yard and dumping them over the fence. A few weeks ago he upped his game and cut down whole trees (on our side of the fence) at fence level.
Is that even legal? How do I make him fuck off?
>>
>>1009987
There are typically city ordinances about yard flora especially in middle class/rich white folk areas.

If anything people are just afraid to get fined.

I suggest you move to a real part of America.
>>
>>1009987
>neighbor cuts down everything
>rips out lawn
>reseeds with fescue

Meanwhile, my yard has about 500 trees, shrubs, flowers, and vegetables I mow around and the lawn itself has about 200 species of wild plants.

>he is cutting your trees

Bill him, if he doesn't pay, sue him. Old people like to cut shit down, especially trees. Often times they will literally say "it was going to fall down and hurt someone" or similar wording. It is a mental disease of some sort.

>how to stop him

Bigger fence with electric, guard dogs, cameras, and no trespassing signs.
>>
>>1010015
>the lawn itself has about 200 species of wild plants.

If a horse won't eat it, I don't want it growing.
>>
>>1010096
I actually eat most of it. The local horses eat it. The only thing they actively avoid is the buttercups of course.
>>
>>1009987
Have you tried talking to him?
>>
>>1009987
sue his Margaret and Jonesy ass
>>
>>1009993
Nah. Call them hippies if you want but urban people with gardens are into butterfly gardens, honeybee habitats and natural flora (or if they're trash, just letting things go feral). The monoculture manicured lawn is a suburban and small town thing.
>>
File: angry+bear+standing+(4)[1].jpg (156KB, 571x860px) Image search: [Google]
angry+bear+standing+(4)[1].jpg
156KB, 571x860px
*blocks ur path*
>>
>>1009987
>we live in a suburb of NJ
>NJ

I found your problem OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.