[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for severe heat intolerance and excessive sweating while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20170503_124836.jpg (959KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_124836.jpg
959KB, 2560x1440px
So work is calling me back down south for the summer where I'll be outside all day.

I suffer from various degenerative nerve diseases which has left me with heat intolerance and hyperhidrosis as a result as well as a recent severe illness which has worsened the conditions.

I'm just worried how I'm going to survive the summer. It's currently 75 and sunny with 70% humidity where I am and I'm sweating a lot on the back part of my body.
>>
>>1007062
Wear light clothing that will disrupt UV radiation over your neck/head and basically rest of body but you don't have to go full Arab

Drink water any time you ever think about drinking water

I have to drink twice the amount of water than my friends in the same conditions because I sweat so damn much :(
>>
lose weight fatty
>>
>>1007062
1: lose weight
2: drink lots of water and remember to drink some electrolytes, you don't want your brain swelling and killing you
3: light meals, skip breakfast, cut out consuming sugars even soda
4: cold meals not hot, ever
5: get a dish towel, wet it down, and wear it like a do-rag. This will save your life.

>75 and sunny with 70% humidity
>summer

Fuck that would be nice. It stays 100% humidity and 90-110F here. In summer sit at my PC with the AC on (3 feet from my face), a fan blowing on my legs, my feet in buckets of cold water, and a wet towel around my head.
>>
>>1007139
I forgot one

6: wear only white loose clothing to reflect the sun, black tight clothing kills
>>
>>1007139

That sounds like the weather I dealt with when living in Texas. So happy to be back in WA.
>>
File: 20170501_113718.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_113718.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Tfw it snowed here last night
>>
>>1007062
my shithead dad is dying from MS like he deserves. Anyone who gets a degenerative disease is just a sinner who's body(temple) has rejected their sacrilegious practices to the point where the body self destructs.

get an ice vest, get a couple ice vests, get a freezer for your ice vests, kill yourself
>>
>>1007210
Is that how David Rockefeller lived to be 101?
>>
>>1007215
http://www.science mag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
>>
>>1007210
nigga what
>>
>>1007210
you realize this shit is often determined before you are born?
>>
>>1007235
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

Religious nuts are not just whack, they are completely whack.
>>
>>1007210
Motherfucker I had shit luck with family genetics and a host of health problems stemming from premature birth related defects. You kill yourself.
>>
>>1007062
What's your job?
>>
Accept that once humidity passes a certain point no amount of sweating will cool you because the air is too moist for your sweat to evaporate. In high humidity situations you need to be careful about heatstroke even in the 80s if your exerting yourself enough.
>>
>>1007272
blah blah blah, go whine about to kill yourself
>>
>>1007268
Shut the fuck up. You get what you deserve. It's the truth.
>>
>>1007139
>100% humidity and 90-110F here
no
>>
>>1007062
nice meme illness
>>
>>1007951
stfu you bigot, I bet you don't even adopt lame animals that can't fend for themselves or even breed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.