[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good ways of keeping synthetic clothing from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: PL933.jpg (131KB, 856x367px) Image search: [Google]
PL933.jpg
131KB, 856x367px
What are some good ways of keeping synthetic clothing from smelling like balls?
>>
>>1007026
keep your balls nice and fresh that way it's not a problem.
>>
wash them

wear non-synthetic base layers - this is what I do, merino for hygiene over pertex and fleece mid
>>
>>1007026

Don't wear your clothes.
>>
>>1007026
Castration
>>
Wash it in 60C. Synthetic material is smelly.
>>
>>1007047
I also recommend this. Wear merino wool which won't catch smell and if it does airing out cleans it.
>>
>>1007308
>which won't catch smell
no but it smells like ass on it's own
>>
>>1007550
No it doesnt
>>
>>1007026
Not wearing them, desu. Synthetic clothes are disgusting and bad for the environment. You should only ever wear animal products.
>>
>>1008087
>You should only ever wear animal products.
which are not disgusting at all. the fact that they can get ruined by fungus really kills non-synthetics for me.
>>
>>1008109
>they can get ruined by fungus
Wash your moldy ass.
>>
>>1008152
fungi is everywhere they only need moisture and natural materials like wool or leather to grow. very bad deal for extended outings.

i remember when i was a kid synthetics were horrible. but today the technical clothing is even better in every which way than any natural material.
>>
>>1008302
>better in every way
OMG, found the planet killer shill!

Which isn't even true. Natural fibers and products are renewable.

I have worn my Merino wool tee for 28 days without laundering. Just to check it!

So check THAT with your polypropylene CRAP!
>>
>>1008308
Wow a whole 28 days! Golly!
>>
>>1008341
You like doing laundry? Are your bottom,too?
>>
>>1008308
>Natural fibers and products are renewable.
yeah it's not like we can recycle plastics and synthetics right? that science fiction would that be.
>>
>>1008359
Ok Yoda.
>>
>>1008359
Yeah but bits break off of synthetics in the wash and end up in the water supply, at least organics biodegrade or are edible
>>
I like the smells of balls, lots and lots of balls!

What's wrong with the smell of balls?

Op, do you even have balls or are you a dyke posing as a sc/out/?
>>
>>1008744
>Implying dykes ever go outdoors
>>
>>1007026
>>1007036
How do I keep my balls good in synthetic under wear? At like day 2 they shrivel up like prunes. It gets uncomfortable after a while. I normally wear boxers.
>>
>mfw i dont even bathe on a monthly basis
>people always complain about how bad they smell
>women ask me what shampoo i use because i smell good

You're all victims of shitty diets and shitty skin health because of overuse of soap(satan)
>>
>>1007026
give them a quick hand rinse in a vinegar/water solution and they smell brand new

yes this is legit
you're welcome
>>
>>1008747
>implying dykes won't ducttape your hands behind your back and butt rape you with a strap-on while you're out

But like, you can hope, right?
>>
>>1008741
>Yeah but bits break off of synthetics in the wash and end up in the water supply
i guess you don't know what a filters do in a washing machine.
>>
>>1008741
Arsenic and asbestos are organic you whiteknighting faggot
>>
>>1009937
are you retarded? natural maybe but most definitely not organic.
>>
>>1009937

No they aren't.

There's no C-C bonds in arsenic and asbestos. All natural, sure, but organic, no.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.