[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- Very single. - I also. Parents crashed, watching me aunt,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: qT8Mrej_tdw.jpg (146KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
qT8Mrej_tdw.jpg
146KB, 1280x852px
- Very single.
- I also. Parents crashed, watching me aunt, and I graduated from high school and immediately enrolled in the University, now live in the Dorm. Don't be sad, he said, looking into the black eyes of Ahmad. - From whom God has taken away parents, so It will send power to create the strong and noble family.
- What is important to you? Family or education? asked Ahmed, sitting down closer to the girl.
- Don't ask, now I want education to be a strong, useful to be worthwhile and worthy men.
Upon hearing this, Ahmad lightly laughed. Scratching his stubble, he again asked the girl:
Without learning you're not standing?
Now nobody wants the poor and without education of women. Since my childhood I achieved everything that I wanted, so now will achieve my husband too find someone that will be my strength and love.
The man don't need your diplomas if you're stupid. Don't want your money if you are weak.
- Everything you say, but in reality...
I'll see you tomorrow, ' said Ahmad, got up from their seats. - I am glad to meet you.
- Good luck to you, Ahmad and I'm glad.
Putting her hand to his chest in the heart area, the man nodded and Chris went to the side of the road. Catching the first ride, Ahmad stormed off to my hotel where entering the room, which was decorated with red carpets and gold curtains, lots of cushions scattered on the floor and expensive interior, Ahmad fell on the bed.
>>
File: img-thing_out.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_out.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>
File: txsevi.png (299KB, 393x287px) Image search: [Google]
txsevi.png
299KB, 393x287px
>>
what
>>
>>1006788
Beautiful OP, really pulls the strings in my heart area.
>>
File: what did out just read.png (100KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
what did out just read.png
100KB, 778x778px
>>1006788
>>
File: IMG_5984.jpg (62KB, 856x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5984.jpg
62KB, 856x575px
>>1006788
>>
>>1006788
didn't read lol

sage
>>
>>1006788
What the fuck? What the fuck does this even mean?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.