[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ talk to me about poppy cultivation. First question, can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

/out/ talk to me about poppy cultivation. First question, can any poppy be used to produce opium? Before I ask any more questions I have to know if the variaty I bought from Wal-Mart will do the trick. I've done some light research, which hasn't directly revealed anything but seems to have implied that any poppy plant will do, but some varieties are more potent than others.
>>
DEA nog pls go
>>
>>1006846
i didn't even think about the possibility of this coming up. is there a way to pass me information discreetly where it isnt technicality illegal?
>>
>>1006852
sure, can you please give me your address?
>>
>>1006854
alright i get it, ill make it work somehow
>>
>>1006761
http://www.4chan.org/rules

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
>>
>>1006865

That's why niggers are banned
>>
only one or two types can be scratched for opium. those plants are illegal but the seeds are legal.

erowid is really the place for this kind of stuff. back when SWIM was a mushroom grower they used it a lot to discuss trade tips and research.
>>
>>1006893
also before you die.... NOT ALL POPPY CAN PRODUCE and some poppy plants can be used to make actual kill the king style poisons...

the horned poppy will kill you!!!
>>
>>1006761
>Anonymous
Very stupid to get high this way. The plant itself contains opiods that get on the seeds meaning you have to have a shit ton of seeds to get you off. But sometimes you'll buy some seeds that havent been washed properly and youll overdose and die. no shit. Have funny killing yourself moron
>>
>>1006761
OP you must be borderline retarded if you did research and didnt see that only species PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM contains opium. so check your seed packet
>>
>>1007051
not the sharpest pear on the tree, are you anon
>>
>>1006893
>SWIM
That doesn't do anything to protect anyone, anon.
>>
>>1007697
What is plausible deniability? Proof of intent can be prosecuted but without that there must be physical evidence. It's not a blanket protection but it covers your ass for intent.
>>
>>1007697
>>1007702

first off everyrthing on this site is fiction and satire.
scond who is to say i'm not entirely full of shit. second it had to be 10 years ago at this point.

third i put the SWIM as a throw back to the old forums were every other word was SWIM because i find SWIM posting a hysterical lost art.
>>
>>1006865
god damn dude get a life and stop being a soccer mom
>>
>>1006893
>MFW SWIM doesn't legally protect you lol
>>
>>1006890
then why are you still here?..
>>
>>1006761

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
>>
File: IMG_7724.jpg (272KB, 829x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7724.jpg
272KB, 829x768px
>>1006761
This is dumb enough to be bait

Only certain poppies can make anything near medical grade morphine, tincture or heroin. See the golden triangle, I believe there's a patch in Central Europe which may work for a weak morphine but otherwise I highly doubt it. It's strongly regulated when it is plausible they can be used for this.
>>
aside from all the stupid posts in here.

OP if you had done any research at all you would have read you need LOTS of poppies (the potent variety) to make a reasonable amount of morphine.

Also they wash the shit out of supermarket seeds because otherwise people will steal them and get high. - this post is responsible for at least one budding opiate addiction
>>
>>1006761
Read opium for the masses. There's a lot of information in there regarding poppies. Be aware however that some states and municipalities have local laws that prohibit poppy cultivation, regardless of intent.

As for your question regarding what varieties of poppy can be used to produce opium... With the exception of the California poppy, which isn't a poppy at all, all poppies produce some latex when damaged. Oriental poppies (somniferum) are most commonly used for pharmaceutical and illicit drug production. Somniferum is also commonly (perhaps exclusively) used as a culinary product.

>>1006865
>>1006893
>>1007764
Growing poppies isn't a violation of US federal law. Harvesting opium is, but general questions regarding illicit uses of legal items isn't against 4chan rules. For instance, I might ask someone what would happen if I hit someone with my car; owning a car isn't illegal, nor is sharing information regarding vehicle accidents. It may be prudent for you to not share misinformation, simply because you arrogantly thought you knew something without ever bothering to look it up.
>>
>>1007764
>>1008062
REKT
>>
>>1007646
>>1006761
>>>1007051
>not the sharpest pear on the tree, are you anon
What? Pears grow on poppy plants too?
>>
>>1006761

>>
>>1009008
Asking questions about theoretical situations does not violate any federal, state, or local laws anywhere in the US.
>>
>>1009006
yes
>>
>>1007724
>ironic SWIMposting
goodtimes.

i appreciate you, anon.
>>
>>1006852
google erowid

poppies are legal to grow but illegal to extract the opium latex
>>
>>1006865
>thought police
>censorship of speech
gee thanks obama
>>
>>1009010
>discuss
>>
>>1008062
>opium for the masses
good book. op should read it if serious

also
>>1009547
>google erowid

>>1009547
>>
>>1009585
now say erowid three times in front of the mirror holding a wax candle
>>
>>1006761
http://boards.420chan.org/opi/res/576726.php
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.