[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a serial killer responsible for all the murders in national

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 10

File: dexter_smile.gif (701KB, 198x132px) Image search: [Google]
dexter_smile.gif
701KB, 198x132px
Is a serial killer responsible for all the murders in national parks?

>no camera
>no people
>plenty of space and time to stalk and kill a victim
>>
>>1005319

Nah, it's just your imagination....no such think as serial killers, skinwalkers, or predator type animals in the woods. So you're totally safe, no need to bring any weapons.
>>
>>1005319
Unlikely. Serial killers don't just find random victims. If there's not a common theme between the victims, it's very, very unlikely to be a serial killer.
>>
>>1005349
This is simply not true, some of us just do it for fun and like mixing things up, makes it more interesting for us.
>>
>>1005349
Wow you sound like a real fucking expert.
You should be on CNN.

How about this, genius. What if the common theme is Hikers?
What then? Huh?
Faggot ass bitch.
>>
>>1005404
woah kid, calm down

son of sam just went around shooting people.
richard (something famous) killed anyone he got alone.
no common theme needed.
i did a project once on this so i at least know alittle bit about it due to my weird fascination with serial killers
>>
>>1005367
>say-wat-nigga.gif
>>
>>1005349
>>1005404
Very likely

It could also be that the trend is "people in parks/people in THIS SPECIFIC PARK (like Jason and Camp Crystal Lake, yo)" but also, they could just be smart enough to realize that it's the best, and easiest way to do what they do and not get caught.

Practicality over Flights of Fancy, anon.
>>
>>1005319
I like the idea of this, but I hate the thought of hurting people. I wish there was just a bunch of abandoned parks across the country where you could go and track down QT3.14 deer-girls or something, chase them down and bang the shit out of them.

If people did that instead of killing, the world would be a better place.
>>
Probably is some sort of serial killer. I've ran into some very strange people in the woods that I wouldn't have wanted to run into solo. Plus Canada already has issues with people killing hikers in the woods, look up all the missing natives.
>>
>>1007391
Missing natives are issues amongst one another or misfortunes taking a wrong turn with too much alcohol or drug abuse. We also have to deal with people killing one another hitch hiking in poorer, rural areas.
>>
Well there's Leonard Lake. He was a survivalist and lived in a remote cabin. He built a dungeon of sorts next to it and tortured/murdered several people along with his friend Charles Ng who was a former Marine.
>>
>>1007507
Just read the wikipedia on both of them.

Holy shit.
>>
>>1005319
>National parks receive 282 MILLION visiters every year.
>1600 people never return.

I bet some are murders but i also accept that 0.000567375% of park visiters are stupid enough to get lost.
>>
>>1007391
I thought the missing natives are because the cops drive them out of town and kick them out of the car when it's 40 below.
>>
>>1007523
Most native violence is on other natives actually.
>>
>>1007523
There's a serial killer operating in that part of Canada, or several because they know the Mounties don't give a shit.

People that they kill are typically known as "the less dead." Meaning that some pretty rich white woman is more important an investigation than some poor native prostitute
>>
>>1005349
Stop watching those shitty cop shows, not all serial killers select people because of a "common theme" they possess. If you bleed red and look easy, that could be the only commonality they need.
>>
>>1005404
Kek
>>
>>1005484
>wow so weird
>did a project once
>fascination

m8 or b8?
>>
Wells Grey Provincial Park Murders were pretty fucking gruesome.
>>
>>1007523
That did happen historically for awhile in Winnipeg, except it was a very long time ago and it was almost always done in the warm months, to only the most rowdy and uncontrollable drunks that would reak havoc downtown. But one night some asshole cops decide to do it in winter and the guy freezes to death. It was a pretty short list of controlled incidents. Most native murders are within the family or someone else on reserve. They go unsolved allot because of poor family life(parents have no idea who their kid hungout with) Or they just won't talk to police. I do think there may be serial killers killing native prostitutes in b.c. They have one stretch of highway where so many went missing.
>>
>>1007342
Anon... that's just serial rape...
>>
>>1007342
ISIS is doing that
>>
>>1007634

Most do, though. That's ones caught.

It's like how most only target within their own ethnic group.

Now, you can have "the most dangerous game" killers on the loose, and they exist. But, someone would end up killing them or escaping.

I'm sure there's some killers in the woods, but I'm sure it's less likely than in the cities and suburbs.
>>
>>1007623
>People that they kill are typically known as "the less dead." Meaning that some pretty rich white woman is more important an investigation than some poor native prostitute
Or maybe cops stop giving a shit when natives stonewall every time they make an investigation because they want to "handle things internally"
>>
>>1005349
Dude, what's your major?

Pretentious know-it-all faggotry?
>>
>>1007971
Yeah, but they're humanoids with animal intelligence. Who cares? Animal mating is pretty rapey in most cases, anyways.
>>
>>1007342
>paying a fee at an abandoned National Park

Is there one?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 262x192px
>tfw accomplished criminologist specializing in victimology and behavioral analysis

>this thread

You're all wrong.
>>
>>1008318
If you're so good why haven't you caught the killer yet.
>>
>>1008463
>no bodies

No dead hikers, no investigation.

Serial killers don't usually kill people by dehydration in the middle of the woods.
>>
>>1008467
Ever think maybe you should start investigating missing hikers?
Maybe you'll find a few bodies then.
>>
>>1008469
You folks can find the bodies for us and report them to your local police departments.

They aren't going to pay me to go hiking when theres 150 or more active serial killers utilizing our cities at any given moment.
>>
>>1008470
>for us

Typical gov.gov worker. Lazy fucking bitch.
>>
>>1008479
Stay mad :^)
>>
>>1008467
You literally gave the killer a new method
>trap hiker
>deny food and water
>?????
>profit
>>
>>1005484
Son of sam was a fall guy
>>
>>1008470
If I find a body while /out/ I'm not going to report it. In fact, I'm not even going to stop and look, but instead walk on my merry way. Don't want to be suspect #1.
>>
>>1008594
>implying people dont self inflict struggle marks in stressful situations
>>1008606
Good call, it's always a witch hunt
>>
>>1005319
There's Ivan Milat. He was an Australian serial killer who killed 7 backpackers
>>
Is this the new geoshitting of /out/?
>>
File: 1440679673735.png (71KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440679673735.png
71KB, 1000x700px
>>1005332
>No need for a weapon

Sounds like something a skinwalker would say
>>
File: Israel_Keyes_FBI_mugshot.jpg (32KB, 409x512px) Image search: [Google]
Israel_Keyes_FBI_mugshot.jpg
32KB, 409x512px
There was this guy, Israel Keyes. He purposely didn't have a "type" because it'd make him harder to catch, but he mentioned to the FBI that he liked hunting for victims at trailheads and campgrounds because it was easier. He said that he murdered a couple in a park in Washington and that it wasn't considered a murder at the time but didn't identify them.

There's also Robert Hansen who would kidnap prostitutes and release them in the Alaskan wilderness (not sure if it was parks) and would hunt them down.
>>
>>1008854
Israel Keyes was a killer that I truly disliked learning about. He was non-typical but low IQ to the point that he had low capabilities and had to take even more extreme measures to maintain. He wasn't able to maintain long, as he lacked true abstract planning ability despite what his profile would imply. If anything, he simply obsessed over other killers and wished to do what they did.

Robert Hansen is much more interesting. If /r9k/ was around during his time, he would have been in good company. He led an organized and respectable public life, but had severe emotional problems magnified by a malformed prefrontal cortex. He was extremely high IQ and was able to be very successful for an extended period of time. This case was a huge benchmark for behavioral analysis as he would have likely never been caught without such an accurate profile, Israel Keyes on the other hand could have been caught on any given day for random stupidity.
>>
>>1008864
Yeah reading about Robert Hansen I almost felt bad for him, he said his face was "one big pimple" growing up and all the girls rejected and teased him.

Plus he gets points for copying The Most Dangerous Game. I can't think of anyone else who's style was remotely similar.

Come to think of it though, there was a serial killer who gets almost no coverage, I can't even remember his name, but he shot 5 men in the outdoors during the late 80s or early 90s. They were hikers and fishermen and hunters.
>>
>>1008872
Yeah he was severly scarred, but nonetheless that's not a true catalyst to make somebody into that type of killer. His brain was what we know now as a typical serial killer brain.

There are quite a few serial killers that did that, ironically people that hunt "the most dangerous game" style do it with a co-dependant companian, not alone.
>>
>>1008875
Yeah here's the dude who I mentioned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Dillon

While looking for him I found this dude too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dale_Ritchie

Both of em killed people who were /out/. So always watch your back and when you see a weirdo on the trail, trust your gut. Also, carry a weapon if possible
>>
>>1008884
I find it interesting the difference between these types of killers and sexually sadistic killers. These killers eventually become self-consicious of everybody around them, and will act very paranoid which always leads to their demise. The same cannot usually be said of the bastards that kill in order to fulfill sexual fantasy.
>>
>>1008884
This. If you see someone /out/ or just in general and you get that bad stomach turning feeling get out of doge.
>>
>>1008318
> I'm extensively trained at the school of Criminal Minds with a minor in SVU.
>>
>>1008318
>victimology
you are a feminist aren't you?
>>
>>1009126
there is no way you will be able to tell by looking at someone. you will run away from some relatively harmless autists who give you a "bad vibe" and maybe ask for help from the trustworthy looking killer.
>>
>>1009126
>tfw 6'5" 400lbs
>shaved head, long beard
>always solo
>always wear a yellow safety vest
>people whisper and girls hide when they spot you
>been reported to ranger several times
>>
>>1008270
Grown-up who's been done with college for years, kid.
>>
>>1008884
I wish you were allowed to bring a rifle/gun the whole way on the Appalachian Trail.
>>
File: kak.png (768KB, 690x853px) Image search: [Google]
kak.png
768KB, 690x853px
>>1005319
this fear is why I'm always armed innawoods
>>
https://www.outsideonline.com/2011326/murder-appalachian-trail
>>
ironic that what role guns play in these crimes. the perp usually shoots the guy without warning or from ambush, then proceeds to tie up and rape the girl. yet people think guns make them safe out there.

i mean it's situational really, but if you can have guns the guy that will rape you will have guns too and his buddies.
>>
>>1010351
Ameritard logic is that if they have guns they can protect themselves but if guns are illegal then the bad guy will still use a gun (an illegal one) while average joe is left with his hand on his dick.

They seem to ignore the fact that when guns are outlawed in a normal civilized country then the snowball effect will also affect criminals.
>>
>>1010354
the way i see it advantage always goes to the attacker. in some situations a gun can save you from harm like if the attacker has a machete or an axe sure you can shoot him, but if he has a gun too and is a level headed killer you will unlikely to get a chance to use yours.

>then the snowball effect will also affect criminals.
when guns are out of the play people find other weapons to do the same shit. in some situations having guns at both side gives you a chance other times the opposite is true. for example if a machete nigger would try some shit with me i would have a pretty good chance of rekting him in melee, but a pair of girls set upon in the woods would be his to play with. maybe one could run away.
>>
>>1010354
America can never be a "normal civilized country" because of its substantial African and latin American populations.
>>
>>1010362
If the guy had a gun both girls would be screwed
>>
>>1010364
most likely, but if the girls both had a gun and the guy had a gun but made a mistake they at least have some chance.
>>
>>1010380
the nuclear weapons' race taught you guys nothing
>>
>>1010559
Why? Did someone get nukulared?
>>
>>1010559
how the fuck did you make that jump?
>>
>>1010578
Your mom, with my dick.

The problem with cereal killers is the surprise factor. It's easier to surprise someone with a gun, but they can also fuck you up with a hammer/knife to the back of your head. If you're spooked of cereal killers, go with friends and dogs, and pull shifts at night (which is kinda fun anyway).
>>
>>1010603
A combination of superior genetics and extensive training.
>>
>>1010608
>>1010351
this guy was killed without a gun at all, just asphyxiation

https://appalachiantrailnoir.wordpress.com/2014/12/26/the-death-of-scott-lilly/
>>
>>1007935
The Highway of tears. I live in B.C. But, I honestly think it's almost co-incidence that it's female natives. A stretch of highway, that has no camera's or tech hardly, and the native girls are just retarded enough to get stumbling drunk and walk home. Along comes a trucker or some such, fucks her and for whatever reason, kills her. Or just kills her and avoids sex and DNA evidence. I'm sure it'd happen to other ethnicities too, but a lot of them aren't dumb enough to go walking stumbling drunk at 2am. They're usually in some random dudes bed by then.
>>
>>1008266
And then the Native leaders and chiefs cry to the government that the police aren't doing their part and don't give a shit about Natives. True or not, I really hate the Native ability to have a magical extradition treaty within their own homeland. So many thefts happen where I live, and even though you can literally point out, with proof that your vehicle or whatever was stolen, and show it, the RCMP just go "welp, it's on a native reserve, sucks dude."
>>
Eh there are definitely people with bad intentions that kill at the parks, but you're much more likely to get killed in the city.
As with anything you always have to be vigilant of your surroundings.
>>
>>1005319
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>1010890
You're less likely to be killed in the city because there are more witnesses around.

I'm pretty sure if there were statistics of how many lone people go /out/ and how many of them end up dead cities would turn out to be safer on a deaths-per-1000 people basis.
>>
>>1011205
You are incorrect.
>>
this year alone, two people have been murdered in the san gabriel mountains in l.a.

>mfw i hike up that mountain alone twice a week
>>
>>1011224
But how could you know?
>>
>>1011259
Aren't the San Gabriel Mountains a notorious place to murder people and dump the bodies?
>>
>>1011420
Missing persons reports, you mongrel.
>>
>>1011538
And how may people head into the woods without telling anyone?
>>
>>1011572
Let me break it down for you.

99/100 people that go to the woods are employed and have families and have bills to pay.

Each of those 3 things will come looking for you when you don't show up. They are all also very likely to report you missing.

It is very hard for people to disappear in this day and age.

God, you can get reported missing if you stop posting on Facebook.

It hardly matters if you don't tell people at this point.

How many people have no job, no family, no bills, no friends, no online presence, but can afford leisure activity? Not nearly as many as you're imagining.
>>
>>1011581
You missed my point. What I was implying was that a lot of people go into the woods without mentioning it to their families or coworkers.
>>
>>1011591
They dont have to mention it was my point, bud.
>>
>>1005319
>no camera
... FUCK!
I've been taking pictures and leaving footprints, I didn't know I had that flipped.
>>
>>1011596
I think what he's trying to say is they might still be reported missing, but if no one knows where they went then no one will know where they went missing from. So basically the stats could be off because they couldn't pin point the national park as being their last known location.
>>
>>1011818
I can absolutely promise you that nearly nobody actually goes off trail. Also, your phone leaves GPS marking of anywhere you've ever been and can be referenced whenever a warrant is provided. You are almost never missing unless you purposefully go naked into the deep bush.

I can also promise you that prostitutes and ethnic minorities are much easier to kill and get away with killing.

Additionally once you've spent 500k on heliocopters looking for the missing white person(white people almost exclusively travel through parks), you had at that point better find that god damn white person or somebody is getting desk duty for wasting tax money and man hours.
>>
>>1011826
>Also, your phone leaves GPS marking of anywhere you've ever been
nah it doesn't, unless you turn the gps on and use the map and are connected to the mobile network then maybe. if you turn off the gps and there is no data connection anyhow there is no trail to follow.
>>
>>1012062
As long as the device has its battery you can be monitored.
>>
>>1012064
could be in theory.

but it won't work these thing consume power an modern smartphones save power where they can. if you turn off location the gps chip is powered down. battery usage does not lie.
>>
>>1012083
This isn't up for debate this is commonly done in law enforcement. You only need the battery.
>>
>>1012064
>>1012064
this is not always true.
>>
You fucking morons

You're 10000% more likely to get murdered by a dindu in a major city, that killed in a park
>>
>>1012099
FYI phones have two operating systems, one that pings cellphone towers and one that interfaces with the owner of the phone. Airplane mode only disables that 2nd operating system. If your phone has a power source it's sending pings to cellphone towers no matter what, it just doesn't tell you.
>>
>>1012135
where did you get that bullshit nigger? in airplane mode all comm modules are powered down. there is absolutely no transmission from the phone none, otherwise the airplane mode would be pointless.
>>
>>1012268
btw if you do not trust the operating system (you assume it might have been compromised or the manufacturer is in bed with the agencies) a single layer of tinfoil stops all radio communications a cellphone is capable of transmitting or receiving we have tried this in a lab.
>>
>>1012129
by a what?
>>
>>1012345
Black Person.
>>
>>1012268
>>1012275
Enjoy

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/police-hackers-phone-tracking/

Feel free to make further confirmation of the details of this article from any source you can find.
>>
>>1010745
I live right next to a native reserve never had a problem.
>>
>>1012403
sounded like some kind of small dog
>>
>>1012433
About the same level of intelligence.
>>
>>1012408
the guy clearly has no idea what he is talking about. the cellphone in airplane mode will not be detectable to the mobile network at all. there is no ping nothing.

now the phone can listen to the cell network while in airplane mode and if there is a built in backdoor the phone can in theory be pinged (i too had heard rumors about this, some even claim they can wake up a powered down phone) and it might respond, but this requires an active tracking attempt more likely requires you to be in range of the attacker.

it's not impossible but, the situation we are talking about here: you being tracked in retrospect while having had your phone in airplane mode - possibly at a place with no cellular coverage to the boot - simply doesn't happen. it's pure undiluted bullshit.

and tinfoil still gonna work no matter how thoroughly hacked your phone is.
>>
>>1012445
No. The RF tramission always "pings", airplane mode just tells your phone not to "recieve" pings FROM towers. Do better research.

The only way is to remove the power source.
>>
>>1012437
didn't know /out/ was a racist board. huh.
>>
File: 1494265251663m.jpg (203KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494265251663m.jpg
203KB, 1024x896px
>>1012482
Are facts racist? I'm confused.
>>
>>1012450
no airplane mode turns off the transmitter simple as that. otherwise it would not adhere to specification.
>>
>>1012491
You just have a misunderstanding. It turns off the reciever.
>>
>>1012493
no you are making this bullshit up and i can't figure out why. the receiver does not have to be turned off as it does not interfere with airplane radio. only the transmitter does especually when checking in to cell towers.
>>
>>1012500
The FAA only requires the distinction of halting the reception if signals. RF transmission will not interfere. The secondary underlying operating system(which controls the RF transmission and not the reciever) does NOT turn off with airplane mode. There is no command to turn off this process. A signal ping will not interfere with anything until there is an unaccounted reciever present. I am not making things up, you just don't understand the actual function that occurs.
>>
>>1012504
Of*

Long story short, the only interference with a plane is derived from the tower sending signals back but only if the device is able to recieve the frequency.
>>
>>1012504
you are a moron the only thing a phone will 100% not do in airplane mode is seek towers or handshake with them it would drive the pilots crazy.

the firmware is not a secondary os altho it is software and it could have backdoors.

no trabsmission occurs from a compliant phone in airplane mode you can try this out easily. put phone next to an old car radio wait for the periodic connects then put it in airplane mode. protip you won't hear any after that.
>>
>>1012507
there would be no tower in range where airplanes fly nigga think again.
>>
>>1012518
For the most part.

>>1012514
Gosh, I sure hope you didn't go to school for this. You have a major confusion.
>>
>>1012514
actually with new phones and non fsm network there is little chance you will hear anything if there us a tower in range but off range the phone might try step down to gsm.
>>
>>1012523
you seem to think the interference is caused by a 40w transmitter miles away (but magically only if a phone is present?) instead of the 2w transmitter a feet away. .. you actually went to school?
>>
>>1012531
No. Only when the reciever is on do these transmissions interfere. Did you know the FAA doesn't require those towers to turn off when a plane flies over them? Moron.
>>
>>1012482
welcome newfriendo
>>
>>1007342
fucking furries
>>
What are you guys even arguing about? So what if you can it can't put it in airplane mode and you can't be tracked. What percentage of folks are going to:
A.) Go in the woods alone and tell no one.
2.) Turn their phone off/pull the battery/airplane mode _before_ they leave
Next) Go far enough off trail for it to matter

It's not many
>>
>>1012667
Exactly. It's so absurdly unlikely in this day and age that your activities won't be able to be traced.

I'm >>1008318 and basically if you guys want to get away with murder just buy an unregistered gun from a negro 1000 miles away and then kill other negros 1500 miles away while they're completely alone and make sure you don't know them. Unfortunately you'll have to have good cardio because tire impression analysis is up to par at this point. But if a person were to hit a negro with an unregistered gun at over 50 yards while they're totally alone in a wooded area, and you can run a 10k in 30 minutes and dig a 3 foot hole for your weapon somewhere along the way and you've worn gloves and then use a shitload of oxyclean on everything you have, maybe even have fake plates, I could go on forever and don't get me started on using forensics ans psychology to point investigators a totally different direction you could very easily create another cold case.

The risk is mostly decreased by you having shot a negro though, if you want to be a successful mass killing maniac don't kill white people.
>>
>>1012672
Also you're going to want to only ever pay for things in cash while on these endeavors, and facial recognition is pretty advanced so if you get good with makeup, and make yourself unkept aswell then you'll probably never be recognizable.

I do not condone this activity in any way shape or form.

I put these cocksuckers in prison weekly.
>>
>>1005319
I read somewhere the US nat park service now allows weapons to be carried in parks for exactly this reason. I got stopped by a ranger in Death Valley NP back country he had a 12ga.,m16 and a sidearm, must be a reason.
>>
>>1012675
That's for Mexicans.
>>
>>1012676
Lo siento senor
>>
I got approached by two people with night vision goggles who never announced themselves and seemed to just be standing about 50 feet away from my fire. Is creepy shit like that really common?
>>
>>1012741
Throw a flare at them.
>>
File: 1493438216731.jpg (121KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493438216731.jpg
121KB, 540x719px
>>1007342
Weapons Grade Autism here.
>>
>>1012537
you are confusing some serious shit here nigga, the phone is not a passive party in the channel finding, it's the active party. but basic physics dictate you are wrong, energy of rf signals decrease with distance squared. there is no way a tower will interfere with anything at that distance.
>>
I was thinking of going out camping so I could start being outside more, but now I'm getting kind of spooked.
>>
>>1012763
don't be crossing a street in a city is way more dangerous statistically speaking. and you do it every day.
>>
>>1012639
>>1012437
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/12/opinion/sunday/diversify-our-national-parks.html
>>
>>1012785
This is interesting.

>This legacy might sound like fodder for Park Service accolades and PBS documentaries, except for one problem: After 1908, Grant began extending his efforts on behalf of North America's native species to what he considered its "native American" people--not Indian tribes but northern Europeans, preferably "of Colonial descent." In 1916, he published The Passing of the Great Race to call attention to the plight of the "Nordics," a word he helped popularize. "Unlimited immigration" and intermarriage, he warned, were "sweeping the nation toward a racial abyss."
>>
>>1012789
link: http://www.mother jones.com/environment/2016/07/anniversary-national-parks-rac
ist-history-madison-grant
>>
>>1012537
talked to my brother to be sure. he did his degree in microwave communication specifically GSM networks. i was fairly certain you were wrong but he assured me there is no weird magic going on with the reception by a cell phone.

i did some research the interference is caused by the TDMA of RACH/SDCCH/TCH when the phone transmits and tries to find a free channel and connect to the MS or initiate a call or data connection.

so yeah in airplane mode the phone transmitter is off, it may or may not listen to network signals passively i would bet on it will not, to save power but who knows.
>>
>>1012784
I live in a medium sized town and also don't live in the areas filled with white crack addicts(no black people live here). Chances of getting shot is probably close to the same.
I mean I know I'm probably just being a paranoid, but now thinking of the fact that someone could easily shoot you in the back while you'd be out is making unnerved.
>>
>>1012964
They could shoot you while you sleep like what happened to this guy: >>1010333
>>
>>1012966
Yeah and no one would ever find out either. People have a less chance of shooting you in a city because if they do everyone will see and they'll be caught easily
>>
>>1012968
In the stories I've seen the killers always seemed out of place in the woods. Don't relax around someone who seems out of place.
>>
>>1012482
Go back 2 reddit
>>
>>1012482
racism is not board dependent it's mood dependent
>>
>>1012964
nah, where i live people are not getting shot at all, but crossing a street is still statistically the most dangerous thing you can do. some people die every day.
>>
>>1008270

Hey! I majorred in journalism too!
>>
>>1008851

N-no. I dunno what you're talking about.
>>
>>1010354

There is no evidence that criminals have ever resorted to snowballs, regardless of whether firearms are banned.
>>
>>1012268

In Afghanistan, the NSA tracked phones that were totally powered down (batteries in). It's unknown how they did it but they were apparently normal phones.
>>
>>1010354
>Washington DC had a complete and total prohibition on firearms for nearly 70 years
>still had more people shot and killed during the commission of a crime than all of England
Nobody's willing to wait potentially hundreds of years for the not-guaranteed "snowball effect" when outlawing guns is directly against our oldest and most respected laws.

Also, just so people can't say "b-but they travelled a short distance to a non-ban state and (illegally) acquired an (illegal) gun there and (illegally) brought it back with them!"
>Argentina has had a complete and total prohibition on civilian ownership of firearms since 1929
>Argentina is in the top 10 countries on the planet for firearms deaths, both in total number (despite a comparatively low population) and per capita
Gee, violent third-world shitholes (like Argentina or Detroit) have ineffective laws that are poorly enforced! Who'd have thought of that?
>>
>>1014218
active tracking totally different than what we are talking about here. if you go on a hike with your phone off or in airplane mode nobody will be able to tell not even the nsa where you went after the fact.

that's pretty fucking sure. as for rumors about how you can turn phones on remotely and make them answer to your ping, i say it's theoretically possible but the phones must have been designed for it. the radio receiver consumes power too, the phone when turned off normally will not consume enough power for it. there is some power leakage when the battery is in the phone this standby power similiar to any electronic device is consumed by the electronics that turn the power for the rest on.

so may or may not possible.

but if you wrap your phone in tinfoil like i said before many times it will disappear turned on or off for any tracking. if you are uneasy about being tracked just do that.

if you can remove the battery from the phone that's good too altho you can't from many new phones.
>>
>>1014339
off or airplane mode won't stop them.

battery out is the only method
>>
>>1014377
This
>>
>>1014377
like i said, only true if you are actively tracked. normally a phone in airplane mode will not be trackable because it does not transmit any signals. so unless you are on the run from the authorities specifically some 3 letter org it's perfectly fine.

my phone has built in battery btw can't even take it out. i see it as an improvement as my previous phone fell apart and disconnected the battery all the time i dropped it. but it could have it's downsides.
>>
File: angary dog verry mad.jpg (205KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
angary dog verry mad.jpg
205KB, 843x1034px
>>1012746
what the fuck is going on in this picture?
>>
File: 1466431724499.jpg (10KB, 179x163px) Image search: [Google]
1466431724499.jpg
10KB, 179x163px
>>1008606
>Can't get framed if you were never there.
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>1008606
>Get somebody on radio and say " There's a dead body at (coordinates) send bolis :DDD"
>Turn 360 degrees and hike away
Wow so hard
>>
>>1005319
desu it's the military kidnapping people to perform experiments on them
>>
File: BURRS.jpg (62KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
BURRS.jpg
62KB, 625x469px
>>1005319
found your serial killer OP
>>
>>1010354
You really dont know much about the real world. Places where guns have been banned for over 10 plus years, yet criminals still have them. Not hard to even make them too, like slam fire shotguns are really easy, you can make it out of 10 bucks worth of piping.
>>
>>1010608
>cereal killers
>cereal
Kek you fucking dipshit
>>
>>1012743
kek
>>
>>1016597
yeah but if you do you get a sentence of +10 years to anything else you do.
>>
>>1005349
go back to /tv/
>>
>>1010738
>co-incidence that it's female natives
I doubt it, cops don't seem to give a fuck when bad things happen to a native. If someone was killing white girls the way the native girls are "disappearing" (being murdered) there would be a national outcry
>>
Yes, I am.
>>
>>1009784
Just carry something you can conceal. An AR or AK pistol with an SB Tactical "arm brace" is perfect for inside of 200 yards and can fit in a day pack. It will add six pounds to your pack but fuck it.
>>
>>1010354
You can make a gun with two steel pipes, a threaded cap, a 1" dowel and a nail.
>>
>>1017246
Well, I could conceal carry my M&P Shield legally from Georgia to West Virginia since those states have reciprocity with mine but would have to FedEx it home or something before entering Maryland. The last 3 states would allow it, too, it's just those pesky ones in the middle.

I hear the majority of black bear sightings happen in WV and VA anyway.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.