[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe this is a really weird thing to think, But I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1493474763556.jpg (700KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493474763556.jpg
700KB, 1920x1200px
Maybe this is a really weird thing to think, But I don't want to die inside a building. I think I'd feel really shitty if the last thing I saw was the inside of an ugly white box.
>>
>>1005281
i've actually thought this myself. definitely not in a hospital.
if it has to be inside, i'm hoping it's in a house with a lot of good memories and/or something i built
>>
>>1005281
I'm hoping to die /out/ too. The trouble is, the more time I spend, the better I get at it and the less at risk I feel.

If I make enough money to comfortably retire and I feel like the end is nigh, I'll probably try to go on a final adventure and set myself up for a pleasant death. I've heard that Siberia is good for going to and not making it back from.
>>
>>1005281
Get a motorcycle.
>>
>>1005281
>I think I'd feel really shitty
don't worry mate you'd be dead and not care straight after
>>
It's an ancient Aryan warrior tradition to die facing the sun.
It's also a human instinct and in hunter-gatherer tribes the very old were exposed to the elements or eaten.
I also don't want to be coddled by airconditioning and tubes and such when I die. Just leave me under a tree or something ffs.
>>
>>1005810
Topkek
>>
>>1005808

i head this base jumper talking in a documentary once and she explained it like this.

you have two jars. one is labeled luck and one is labeled skill. when you are starting out your luck jar is filled and your skill jar has very little in it. every single jump you take a little from your luck jar and put it in your skill jar. eventually, not matter how skilled you are your luck is going to run out. if you keep pushing and pushing eventually you will probably get your wish.

personally, ill be happy if i choose to walk away with death willingly and as a friend. im not too worried about the location.
>>
File: all the way out.jpg (40KB, 974x1000px) Image search: [Google]
all the way out.jpg
40KB, 974x1000px
I want to die in space.
>>
File: tumblr_nxxj7hxoSX1qztcdbo1_1280.jpg (927KB, 1216x1689px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxj7hxoSX1qztcdbo1_1280.jpg
927KB, 1216x1689px
>>1006323
this.
just floating out there in nothing and being completely free for the last minutes of your life. sounds amazing desu.
>>
>>1005281
That feel you feel, I feel that feel
>feelsguy.jpg
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.