[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you deal with chronic illness? What are your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gallery-2-3.e2a6.jpg (1MB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-2-3.e2a6.jpg
1MB, 2048x1363px
How many of you deal with chronic illness? What are your experiences with being ill /out/doors?
>>
File: Collection of Teletubbies.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Collection of Teletubbies.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1004527
Define chronic illness
>>
>>1004527
I have IBS. It took me awhile to get comfortable shitting in the woods/finding quick places to shit. And also comfortable with always needing to carry TP and getting attacked by flies and horse flies after shitting. Naturally I try not to stray to far from my car or motorcycle, as I have bad experiences with getting the shits bad and running out of water and having to walk miles out in the southern USA heat and humidity practically dying from dehydration. Body temp was 103 that day an I was beyond almost gone..
>>
>>1004527

tell me more about the pic !
>>
>>1004534
I also have IBS.
Except my body shuts down if I'm /out/
I won't be able to shit and will become bloated and very uncomfortable by the end of the weekend.
It also effects my SI joint and sometimes hurts bad enough that i can't walk.
So i ONLY eat rice and chicken with water.
>>
Type 1 diabetic.

Been like this since I was 7 and I'm now 42.

I can get roughly a month out of a combination of slow and fast acting insulin and also have to carry test strips, test machine, extra needs for my slin pens, batteries etc.

Pain in the arse years back especially when I was heading out and carrying weight (exercise changes how we react to the insulin we inject).

Now its easy enough.

I still wouldn't wish it on anyone
>>
File: dad-bod-2-800.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dad-bod-2-800.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>1004527

I'm overweight, not obese but 30 pounds over or so, and as a result I have sleep apnea. I'm 40 with three kids and don't give a fuck.

I can't sleep without a CPAP machine. Bought a so-called travel one for camping and it surprisingly works extremely well.

I also tend to get the shits but I mean an Imodium before the trip works fine for that.
>>
>>1006435
Not OP, but it looks like that town in China that's inside a cave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhongdong,_Ziyun_County
>>
There was a thread about a year ago where an anon talked about how he was so sick he couldn't leave his room and lived his /out/ life through us. I hope you're doing well anon.
>>
>>1006515
my diab 1 friend is getting a pancreas transplant (or an artificial one Idk). Have you looked into that? How does it work?
>>
>>1006593
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhongdong,_Ziyun_County

much appreciated
>>
>>1006435
europe in 2 or 3 years
>>
I'm homosexual and it only affects me in the woods of I see spiders or snakes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.