[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a pet bunny and have been using the accident poop on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rsz_20170421_200627.jpg (250KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170421_200627.jpg
250KB, 1080x1080px
I have a pet bunny and have been using the accident poop on the garden. However, how should I deal with the poop when it in the litter with bedding since it contain urine? Can I just put it in a bag with hole or strainer and rinse with water? Would that be enough to feed my worm compost or apply onto my garden?
>>
>>1001236
OP here, the bedding is paper based if that help.
>>
File: IMG_20170325_194147335.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170325_194147335.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
Idk but maybe you could rinse it out?
>>
Why do you worry about the urine so much? Is perfect as fertilizer.
>>
>>1001295
The urine could kill the plant and too salty for worm.
>>
>>1001388
Rinse it in DDT.
>>
>>1001388

I have a go to pissing spot when I'm working outside, and the grass is darker, fuller, and grows faster in that spot. I've been pissing there for years and have yet to encounter a salinity problem with the soil. You should probably take your rabbit to the vet if it's pissing so much salt.
>>
>>1001388
That's not true at all. It's the urine that has the organic nitrogen in it that plants need.
>>
>>1001527
Fucking liar, plants crave 'lectrolytes!
>>
File: 1480822097634.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480822097634.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
In small amounts spread out rabbit piss is good for plants, However it has the same problem as chicken shit, Meaning in large doses the excess nitrogen will "burn" the plants, This is why you let chicken shit age and dilute before using it.
>>
>>1001236
see
>>999083

Never use "hot" manure on your plants. It needs to be composted first. Otherwise, it can make you sick (eating the veggies) or the plants sick (plant pathogens, root burn from too much fertilizer, and thermal burn from bio-activity). Urine on the other hand just needs diluted and you can use it right away as a fertilizer.

For you, just compost everything together then spread it on your garden.
>>
>>1001640
Bunny is consider cold manire though.
>>
>>1001527
>>1001612
just remember to maintain the pH level so that it is optimum for plant growth.
I have a patch like >>1001523, and I rotate the soil for certain batches of compost.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.