[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion of Jay Leno's Garage? Not the show,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

What is your opinion of Jay Leno's Garage? Not the show, but the actual car collection in it and the man who collects them.
>>
>>17887872

I wanna suck Jay Leno's dick and slurp his smegma for eternity. I bet his dick is thicc and juicy.
>>
>>17887872
i want my interior to be authentic sweaty worn jay leno denim
>>
What baffles me is why did he decide against procreation?
>>
>>17888198
He is redpilled
>>
>>17887872
>owns 1 of 2 chrystler turbine cars
>made his own turbine car
>turbine bike
>has an electric car from 1909
>steam powered cars too
I don't even know a quarter of what's in his garage, but based on those few alone, I have a lot of respect for the man.
>>
>>17888198
Eats into car fund
>>
>>17887872
Immortan Jay
>>
>>17887872
he's a liberal shill

>nice shill post btw
>>
>>17888211
Makes sense, but then again this boy's rich as hell judging by that hangar full of one-offs and the bunch.
He even has never released prototypes.

Why wouldn't he be able to afford a kid or two?
>>
>>17888218
>supports isreal
Yeah nah.
>>
>>17888198
Doesn't want kids to inherit the Jaw
>>
Awesome nice guy who loves the hobby.
>>
File: 14983319144390.jpg (46KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
14983319144390.jpg
46KB, 645x773px
>>17887872
This dude are cool and his cars are very amazing.
I want to be his friend for riding at that cars, but I live in Russia:(
>>
Does Jay have the most valuable car collection?
>>
>>17888198
That bugs me,what happens to GOAT garage?
>>
>>17888864
it will turn into a museum held in trust by some company or committee
>>
>>17888851
He has a lot of cars, but most of them aren't all that valuable and are only oddities or boomer memorabilia. He only has two or three cars worth more than a million each.

My guess for the most valuable collection is Ralph Lauren's. This guy seems to start bidding on cars when Jay Leno stops. His Bugatti Atlantic alone is worth at least $40 million (that's what the other Atlantic in the world sold for recently), and that's just the tip of an iceberg of multi million dollar Ferraris and other timeless works of automotive art.
>>
>>17888891
Seriously, Jay Leno would need to own 200 cars worth $200k each solely to match Ralph Lauren's SINGLE most valuable car, and Ralph Lauren owns around 60 cars. It's not unreasonable to assume that his collection is worth $100-150 million total.
>>
>>17888930
nice car but that view man, thats so lovely.
>>
>>17888891
Car collectors are cancer. Let them be driven, let them be used. Let them the lives we know the cars want to live.
>>
>>17889053
HOW DID THE FUCKING TRIP GET BACK UP THERE GOD DAMN IT

I TOOK IT OFF DAYS AGO, BEEN FINE AND OUT OF NOWHERE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TRIP

GOD DAMN
>>
Outstanding Collection he has

>>17889053

He actually drives his collection senpai and has mechanics on his payroll maintaining them. He also makes great videos on them. He is nothing like those other faggots that put them on display to only look at.
>>
>>17889104
Yeah, I bet. That 10 miles every few months is definitely driving them all right.

Leno might drive shit more, but I doubt Ralph drives a lot of those around.
>>
He's the best kind of collector - the one who does it because he loves cars.

The worst kind of collector is a bloke like Ralph Lauren...the cars become static. A car is meant to move, be driven, be experienced in motion. Sure they're art...but they're only fully realized as art when they're used for whathtye were made for - moving.

If I were a collector, I'd have cars like Jay...cars that mean something to me, that move me...and I'd drive them...all the time.
>>
Jay is a true car lover. He drives them, knows all there is to know about them, and cares for them.

BASED
>>
>>17888864
I know it won't be this but I want him to pull a Willy Wonka.
>>
>>17889053
Leno does. I don't know about Ralph though.
>>
He's a piece of shit but man does he have taste in cars
>>
>>17888218

>"wanna know why we make fun of republicans!? because they can actually laugh at themselves!! Try that with a liberal!"

Couldn't care less if he really was a liberal. He keeps his mouth shut, so that's good enough for me. Besides, I kinda find it hard to believe, because a lot of his car buddy friends are 100% full-blown, confirmed Trump supporters.
>>
>>17887959
This
>>
His collection is pretty impressive. He doesn't just collect generic boomer shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.