[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /o/ think of the taurus sho, excluding the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

what does /o/ think of the taurus sho, excluding the new one which one is best?
>>
They were ok for the time. But now fwd is completely inferior.
>>
i like the 3.0 yamaha v6 from the first gen the most but that's just me
>>
>>17887560
>>17887561
which one would you say is more enjoyable, a v6 sho or a v8 sho?
>>
>>17887570
by virtue of the SHO v8 only being paired with an anemic 4 speed automatic, the v6 is more fun to play with
>>
>>17887570
V6 is a Yamaha engine so it's unique. The second generation is a 4.6 Dohc which you can find in mustangs, Lincoln Mk viii, and Lincoln Aviators. The V8 would be more enjoyable in a rwd platform. Get the V6 for the true SHO "experience".
>>
>>17887584
i thought the v8 was a 3.4 dohc made joint with yamaha and ford
>>
>>17887588
this is correct
>>
>>17887570
Why on earth would you buy a FWD V8.

the V8 Tauruses were abominations that often begged for apocalypse and detonated.
>>17887588
It was, and from what i heard it had serious mechanical issues regarding cams or something.
>>
>>17887584
>>17887578
so what I'm getting is the v6 five speed is superior to the v8 which has a shitty auto. makes sense the v6 looks cooler in my opinion anyways
>>
>>17887597
cam sprocket failure causing timing slip in an interference engine. bad sho(w).

>>17887603
imo, this is the one you want, yes. it's still an econocar given some go fast parts, so don't expect a whirlwind, but they're fun.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_170931.jpg (3MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_170931.jpg
3MB, 4640x2610px
>>17887594
>>17887588
Well damn I thought it was just the 4.6.

>>17887603
If you're getting a V8 it might as well be rwd.
>>
>>17887617
I don't expect a rocket or anything I just noticed they are in my price range and decided to ask what people thought
>>
>>17887625
yeah you should be able to get a good example for south of 4k.
>>
>>17887552
I think it's a good litmus test for degeneracy.
Everybody who sounds it out instead of saying S.H.O. should be gassed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.