[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I just arranged an appointment to test drive a Ford Mustang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: feels.png (27KB, 422x365px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
27KB, 422x365px
>mfw I just arranged an appointment to test drive a Ford Mustang
>A car I can't possibly afford
How mad are they going to be when I show up as a fat neet who clearly has no money? I just wanted to play about in a nice car for an hour.
>>
>>17886524
>Mustang
>Nice

Americucks actually believe this.
>>
They'll kick you out.
>>
Just pretend you have money and then say you want to go over to Chevy and check out a camaro. If they call you later say you decided on the camaro (I mean who wouldn't anyway)
>>
File: 1394644100522.gif (3MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1394644100522.gif
3MB, 230x173px
>>17886524
They aren't obliged to keep their word, it's their own property and they can choose what they want to do with it.
They'll either be passive aggressive and make you stand around until they flat out tell you to gtfo or make some excuse like the guy who does the test drives not being well, or they'll be straight up and tell you right away that the guy who made the booking was new and wasn't authorised to make bookings.

You'll literally only waste your own time there. I know you'll go anyway, but remember this when you realise you could have spent 4 hours doing something else.
>>
>>17886524
Wear a suit
>>
File: 2005.jpg (31KB, 538x458px) Image search: [Google]
2005.jpg
31KB, 538x458px
OP here
Well I can TECHNICALLY afford it if I put all my money together. I guess that counts? He's showing me the cuck 2l engine version anyway.
>>
>>17886524
>>17886672
Just be assertive and you'll be fine
>>
inb4 OP lets himself be talked into financing a base model 4 banger Mustang
>>
>>17886672
>buying a shitty 4-cylinder mustang
poorfag
>>
File: CaBocg3WQAEWnwX.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CaBocg3WQAEWnwX.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>17886672
Enjoy your new Mustang. The dealers will find a way to get you to finance it.
>>
Clean yourself up and dress nice. Be well spoken and pretend like you're serious. Really sell it. Go on and on about how you want a pony car and need to drive the Camaro and challenger after too.
>>
>>17886672
OP, don't get yourself into a horrible financial situation over a car. You'll just end up trading it in once the sight of it triggers your debt woes. Huge loss of money. Go for a drive but please understand salesmen will do ANYTHING to get you into a car. A good example of this is one of LPG's stories where he went full scumbag and got a nice couple into a much more expensive car than they could afford just because he's a scummy salesman.
>>
>>17886524
Depends on the sales guy. I had one insist on riding with me but really he just wanted an excuse to go hoon, was about an hour test drive flogging the poor car through the countryside.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.