[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make the most reliable consumer cars >make the least reliable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>make the most reliable consumer cars
>make the least reliable F1 cars

What did Honda Motor Co., Ltd. mean by this?
>>
>>17882343
>>make the most reliable consumer cars

Not in the last 10 years.
>>
>make rad vehicles in the 90s and early 00s
>completely stop doing that in favor of soulless blob commuters

What did the entirety of Japan mean by this?
>>
>>17882353
Who makes the most reliable modern car?
>>
>honda and turbochargers
>>
>>17882375
>rad vehicles
The NSX, the underpowered S2000 and a whole pile of FWD pretend-sports cars. Wew.
>>
>>17882452
The Prius is the most reliable car ever made.
>>
Their consumer cars division is completely separate from their powersports division.

Also their MX bikes are known to be incredibly unreliable, even by MX standards while their street bikes and air cooled dirt bikes are very reliable.
>>
>>17882452
Toyota
>>
>>17882484
Are they still?
>>
>>17882536
Well when you keep using 15 year old engine and 30 year transmissions they sure are
>>
>>17882799
???
What models are you referring to that has been using the same engine or transmission for over a decade?
>>
>>17882463
>underpowered S2000
uh what? Have you ever driven one?
>>
>>17882847
Corollas

They have the 1.8L since '98 still being used to this day with little modifications
>>
>>17882886
Actually they are pretty slow.
You want high revving powerful car? Mustang
>>
>>17882886
>have to rev to 10k to produce the advertised 250 hp
>even then it's just 250 hp
>>
>>17882915
The Carolla uses the 2ZR engine, which was introduced in 2007. Just because it has the same displacement doesn't mean it is the same engine.
>>
>>17883128
>tweak the head
>"It's a new engine guise!"
>>
>>17882472
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8 out of 8
>>
>>17882343
I have a feeling ALO is going to get cucked again
>Leave Ferrari
>They suddenly get competitive
>Honda leaves to Toro
>Toro starts destroying RB down the straights.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.