[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /o/. Please help with a few questions. I'm a turbo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1504166293252.jpg (103KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504166293252.jpg
103KB, 1024x1024px
Hello /o/. Please help with a few questions. I'm a turbo normie compared to this board. That said, I have normie questions that Google doesn't seem to want to give me a straight answer to.

I intend to rotate my tires. Do I need another alignment? The car was/is as straight as an arrow when I first put the new tires on 10k miles ago.

When flushing the transmission fluid, does it matter if the car is still hot? Should I let it cool down first just for safety reasons? Or does it not matter

Lastly, when I changed my rotors/pads, one of the brake caliper bracket bolts was seized and snapped off the very top inside the bracket itself. I intend to buy a new bracket. Does the bracket usually include new bolts as well?

Sorry to be a bother. A /k/ommando anime grill for your time
>>
File: 1504165055562.jpg (264KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
1504165055562.jpg
264KB, 1000x644px
Bamp
>>
>>17882060
Nah
Nah (Just don't fucking burn yourself)
Probably, make sure the stuff you're buying comes with the required hardware

Also this is something that belongs in qtddtot (questions that dont deserve their own thread), as it really isn't a discussion topic, but just basic questions.
>>
>>17882097
I'm sorry. Didn't even know /o/ had a QTDDTOT

Figured that was only on /fit/ or like SQT on /g/. Thanks for the responses. I'll let the thread 404 then.
>>
>>17882060
>Do I need another alignment?
Not unless you bash the hell out of it or change the suspension parts. A decent alignment should hold for years. I often get my wheels rebalanced during yearly inspection just because I like that smooth feeling but most drivers wouldn't even notice.

>Should I let it cool down first just for safety reasons?
If it's hot don't burn yourself. If it's winter and it's sludge maybe go for a quick drive and let it cool back down slightly.

>Lastly, when I changed my rotors/pads, one of the brake caliper bracket bolts was seized and snapped off the very top inside the bracket itself. I intend to buy a new bracket. Does the bracket usually include new bolts as well?
No. You'll need to get new bolts. Also treat yourself to some anti-sieze paste. It'll make your life easier next time you need to take it apart. Just be careful what you touch because it will leave permanent stains on your clothes etc. Simple Green or pumice hand cleaner or something of that nature will get your hands clean again so you can touch things again if you get it on yourself.
>>
>>17882060
>/k/ommando anime grill
I swear /k/ is the only board I'm torn between admiring for the sheer knowledge it has, and despising for the LARPing and this kind of weebshit.
>No one mentions the time that tripfag put on his tires backwards
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.