[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have newish shitbox >one of my headlamp bulbs went off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: autistic frog.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
autistic frog.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>have newish shitbox
>one of my headlamp bulbs went off
>finally, something to wrench on
>go to autoparts store
>"do you want your lights installed sir?"
>n-no I want to install them myself
>"why? are you sure? The installation service is completely free"
>n-no I want to do it myself, i-its easy...
>"ok, self-installing lights invalidates the guarantee"
>goes and stamps my recipient with a big red stamp "NO GUARANTEE"
>>
>>17880413
Buy them at walmart, they don't give a shit.
>>
buy them on amazon, no human interaction
>>
Probably because people touch the bulb with greasy Cheetos fingers and fuck the bulb up.
>>
Nice consumer laws you have there, burgers
>>
>>17881166
Jealous of FREEDOM?
>>
>>17880426
>this

walmart goat for shit like that.

you could drop the fucking bulb in front of them and get a new one
>>
America everyone.
>>
>>17882129

>literal trailer trash shops at walmart

Surprise!
>>
File: JFqNf.png (20KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
JFqNf.png
20KB, 553x759px
Why would you want some minimum-wage checkout worker touching your car?

You fucking KNOW that he is gonna touch the glass on the bulb, not give a shit about it or even attempt to clean it, and when the bulb burns out after half a year you'll go back, they'll give you a new one and thus the process is repeated
>>
And that's why you get bulbs from the hardware store. Also a bulb went out for me recently and I was absolutely incapable of accessing it and tried to get the entire tail light assembly out for an hour until I realized that the board on the back of it with the bulbs on it simply snaps into place.
>>
File: 1505433754769.jpg (65KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505433754769.jpg
65KB, 540x720px
Bulb goes out

>"""""Wrenching""""""
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.