[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did Japan get such a big street racing culture during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5864.jpg (26KB, 293x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5864.jpg
26KB, 293x227px
How the fuck did Japan get such a big street racing culture during the 90's?
Where were the cops?

Here in land o' the free if you so much as gather some good looking cars in a parking lot and the cops will come and tell you to fuck off
>>
>>17874211
The US companies were all run according to Jewish Tricks. Japs were run by the Samurai.
>>
The Japanese handle things differently than us Clapistanis. They respect each other and know when and when not to step on each others' toes. You get the police, the Yakuza, the Bozos, and even the street racers all in strange harmony.

Also Jap police cars are legislated to a certain maximum speed.
>>
>>17874217
uhuh, and all the japanese cars were forged over raging volcanos by the samurais with glorious nipponium steel
>>
>>17874248
No, they are the lab product of the post WWII retraining of Japanese production while in the US the profit model was Jewish tricks like loans and rigging the US Rabbinical Code.
>>
File: 1478335420929.png (243KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1478335420929.png
243KB, 600x550px
>>17874235
nice fairy tale
street racing in japan doesn't happen anymore
>>
>you will never drift you shitbox in a downhill street race at night
why live
>>
>>17874211
>Here in land o' the free if you so much as gather some good looking cars in a parking lot and the cops will come and tell you to fuck off

thats pretty damn wrong

people have been organizing large street races for decades and its still the same today where you can get plenty of cars racing without much fuss

most cops dont give a shit and things only really go down when someone complains

meanwhile the cops in Japan didnt give a shit for while but now theyve pretty much killed off street racing
>>
File: uR817O1.jpg (65KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
uR817O1.jpg
65KB, 957x960px
It was law in Japan in the 90s that all production cars, including cop cars, have a governed top speed of 110. When people would street race with cars cookin' at 150+, not only could they not catch them in time as they blew past, they wouldn't even be able to keep up.

Also, technology for the police in general has improved, and It's hard to get away with anything now.
>>
>>17874359
STUREETU RACINKG! DISRESPECFURU!
>>
>>17874359
I guess it depends where you live. Where I am, if a group of cars meet in an empty parking lot at night, it's only a matter of time before a passing cop pulls in, demands everyone's IDs so he can check you for warrants I guess, and then tells everyone to leave. Typically he'll call for a second cop to show up while he's running IDs too.
>>
>>17874359
oh really? did you pull up a bench racing spec sheet on google to learn that or have you actually, physically, gone and street raced?
>>
File: we were being opressed.jpg (108KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
we were being opressed.jpg
108KB, 1600x900px
>>17874390
I mean it depends

if people are out spinning tires and revving constantly its going to be a shit show but usually all they do is tell people to head out before someone gets a ticket or arrested

if youre racing you talk at a spot but take it elsewhere

>>17874399
cops is pretty chill here bruh

they even show up to talk cars
>>
If I remember correctly, Japanese cops don't even try to pull over racers anymore. They all have cameras mounted on their cars and just record people breaking the law, and then send you a notice in the mail for a ticket or a revoked license.
>>
>>17874434
>removes license plate
what happens
>>
>>17874408
How do you find car people in your town
>>
File: 1505096237544.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505096237544.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>17875013
Isnt that what kanjo racers do? iirc they use temp plates or something like that
>>
>>17875028
You drive around real fast late at night then when you see red and blue lights it means you've made a friend
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.