[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motorcycle Enthusiast vs Hillbillies www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 34

File: Screenshot_2017-09-13-12-02-43.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-13-12-02-43.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Motorcycle Enthusiast vs Hillbillies

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9b9iDRdjI

Bikers claim the truck cut them off so they followed it.

I have also heard the county sheriff has said that the truck driver was within his rights to defend himself.

What does /o/ think? Who's at fault?
>>
>Tubs, get in your truck and come down to where Cleetus always parks with his shotgun

Looks like that outlaw biker gang picked the wrong motorist to fuck with this time
>>
Apparently Americans have a lot of time on their hands for angrily following people around and getting into arguments and fights after perceived mistreatment in traffic.
>>
>>17871248
lol that was nothing you need to watch some russian dashcam videos
>>
someone please edit bluegrass over this video
>>
>>17871270

Watched bluegrass video at same time

Kekd
>>
>>17871270
http://youtubedoubler.com/lRp4
>>
File: nippeio.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nippeio.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>17871184
why do hillbillies drive trucks?
>>
>>17871184
Bunch of idiots road raging is all it is. Guy wanted to act tough and the other guys didn't play any games. Lesson learned is pick your battles wisely
>>
>people in the comments are doxxing the truckers
why do people think bikers can do no wrong?
>>
They fucked up when they didn't haul ass out of there as soon as they realized his were buddies waiting for him. One already parking there shouting at them, another two right around the corner.
>>
the guy in the overalls is the true hero
>>
>>17871184

why do they always chase whoever wronged them in the slightest way?
>>
>>17871357

They're stupid assholes looking to inflate their egos
>>
>>17871310

They are special angels that can die at any moment and need the entire society's protection.

GOD BLESS THEM CHICKEN STRIPS
>>
>>17871357
because crotch rockets make people feel like they are the authority on the road

they can break laws all they want, but when a cager does it, smash his side mirrors and rocket off while feeling good about yourself
>>
>>17871357
>egos
>pack mentality
>knowing that there's a high chance they won't want any trouble when you and your 3 buddies ride up on one person
>knowing that even if they DO want trouble you can just run away at any time
>something about having a camera on you
>>
>>17871310
It would take a compelling reason (not shown) to think the hillbillies were in the right.
>>
>>17871270
Can confirm.
still laughing
>>
>>17871379
The initial trigger doesn't even matter, at that point it was about self defense, and it can be justified if you can reasonably argue fear for your or other peoples well being, which may be the case if you're getting aggressively followed by a group of people.

Remember that guy who got harassed by a pack of squids over absolutely nothing and had to run one over when they started damaging his car with his wife and small child in it? He was fully in the right. The squids could've come out paraplegic and he would've still been in the right, because he had reasonable fear for his and his family's well being.
>>
>>17871379

Mad squid detected, enjoy getting raped at gunpoint by Cletus and friends
>>
File: Ty.jpg (67KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
Ty.jpg
67KB, 715x715px
white trash truly is the worst of the worst. People bitch about ghettos/poor minority neighborhoods? Try living in a town filled to the fucking brim with ignorant, poor white trash on drugs and welfare, who constantly feel inadequate and need to prove how tough they are at every interval. Because herp derp physical violence is cool and bad-ass. Seriously the most entitled and dumb group of people on the planet. They also have the most children, even though they can't fucking afford them. Notice every redneck in this video is morbidly obese I love it. Reason why they carry around all those fire arms they can't they're t-Rex fat stubby hands
>>
>>17871421
Ironically no gun was shot, and instead the biker got his ass whooped the manual way.
>>
File: Uhhhhhhhhh.jpg (63KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Uhhhhhhhhh.jpg
63KB, 1024x683px
>>17871430
no shit the gun wasn't shot. nobody wanted to get shot trying to help out their friend. And you know your ass would stay back if someone had a weapon on them
>>
>>17871438
Help out with what? The biker seeked confrontation and got it.
>>
>>17871447
im not defending the bikers or dumb ass rednecks but the point is I would've helped him if I didn't have a stupid hick threatening me with a gun.

And you'd do the same if you were in that position, I mean unless you are a pussy.
>>
>>17871598
>I would've helped him
How could you help him?
I mean, other than by jumping in like a pussy?
>>
>>17871598
I probably wouldn't even ride with a dickhead that's this prone to getting into fights.
>>
>>17871598
Having a bunch of "friends" ready to "help" him is exactly the reason this situation happened in the first place. Do you think that lead biker would have threateningly chased the guy in the truck if he expected that the confrontation he was seeking would be one on one?
>>
>>17871184
HAHAHAHA
Motorcycle fags always think they are so tough with their armoured helmets and gloves. They are always the first ones to start swinging because they feel so safe.
Cleetus took that pissant down, and it was glorious. He'll never swing first again.
>>
>>17871293
Fucking beautiful
>>
>>17871379
They definitely took it way too far with the death threats and the weapons but the bikefags are also huge idiots.
>>
>>17871184
I have to agree with the hillbillies on this one. Don't act tough unless you're ready to back it up.
>>
>>17871705
It probably took the weapons to convince the other crotch monkeys not to jump in.

The guy without a helmet didn't want any of it, but eventually his friend with one did, and only after the gun was put away.
>>
>>17871421
t. assmad nigger squid
>>
>>17871184
I wish there was more stuff out there like this.
There's so few videos of bikefags betting btfo by stuff other than their own shit driving, and millions of videos of them swamping someone 5v1 clad in armour with plastic lined knuckles
>>
>>17871184
>Motorcycle Enthusiast
>Hillbillies
There is a difference between the two?
>>
>>17871783
Retard
>>
>>17871184
The bike faggots are at fault since they were riding up to him, trying to make him stop, when they could have just passed him and continued on without any issues. Then when the driver gets out of his truck, the biker proceeds to get off his bike, instead of them just passing and leaving be.
>>
kek suspenders checking on the guy making sure he wasn't dead. Would he have gotten in trouble if the guy was beaten to death while he held everyone trying to stop it at gunpoint?
>>
>>17871846
Not in America no
>>
>Retarded 19 year olds on sports bikes think they are king shit, pick fights, try to intimidate people
>When they get their shit pushed in from someone who bites back they scream "He's like 40 years old man, he's 19, he's 40 fucking years old!"

Dumb fucks think because they got away with being little bastards as teenagers they can pull the same excuse as adults.
>>
>>17871846
>suspenders
Those are overalls, Son.

>>17871892
I never listened to the audio but if I'd have been the 40 year old in question that would have just made me beat the little shit harder
>>
>>17871350
Right?
>carriers a long gun for defense but never aims it at anyone or threatens them
>didn't let the fat guy grab it from him
>put it away when the situation relaxed
>first person to check on the beaten biker
>>
>>17871949
It was his friend without a helmet, impotently shouting shit about age as if it meant something
>>
File: 1425943527341.png (55KB, 681x407px) Image search: [Google]
1425943527341.png
55KB, 681x407px
I thought brandishing a firearm was a no no in burger land? or is that just CC? funnily enough one of the only cases of a full-auto class 3 firearm being used in self-defense involved retard bikers

>be Ruger employee with a Ruger AC556(full-auto Mini-14) in car heading to work
>let your wife drive
>she cuts off 1% outlaw bikers who follow the car for hours
>eventually stop and confront bikers with your mini-14
>one of them pulls out a knife
>fire a warning shot in the air
>accidentally fire 12 rounds because the selector is in auto
>biker with knife tries to stab you anyway
>shoot him with a 6 round burst hitting him in the spine
>lose all your shekels defending yourself in court but win
>>
File: carsfaultasalways.webm (495KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
carsfaultasalways.webm
495KB, 960x544px
>>17871184
>Motorcycle Enthusiast

The Hillbilly probably "cut him off" and the motofag threw a fit about it

Too bad they didnt shot him and painted their pickups with his brains
>>
>>17872293
To be fair the webm was the car's fault.
>>
>>17872293
Haha of course my dude
Everyone must expect that a motorist is going to completely ignore any rule and do 100mph over anyone else because he is a free spirit and he is just "filtering"
>>
>>17871403
>at that point it was about self defense,
not when you get out of your car and initiate a physical confrontation.
overall white trash and retardation all around by all parties involved tho
>>
>>17872357
>>17872327
meant for
>>
>>17872364
So it's okay for an angry mob to chase you home?
>>
>>17871315
that is the worst thing i have ever seen on oriental stamp collection website
>>
>>17872370

the bike in that webm is barely going faster than the lada in front

I'm not an expert on soviet imports but I'm pretty sure a Lada Riva could only do 100mph if you threw it off a cliff
>>
>>17872377
Here in europe it is, yes
>>
>>17872401
Its going much faster considering he is probably breaking hard too
>>
>>17871718
and stealing the guys property is ok because he got mad at you for cutting him off
>>
>>17872357
everyone should look at traffic and see how fast it's closing. if i didnt do that i would have cause "accidents" like this many times over
>>
>>17871885
Bullshit, he was felony brandishing a weapon and you bet your ass it would have been 100% legal to shoot him and then the guy engaging in felony assault, too. Gun laws and self defense is pretty complicated. In my state brandishing is very illegal, you can't even draw your firearm to de-escalate an assault unless you fire on the threat, since you're not allowed to draw your firearm unless you fear for your life or the life of someone with you and don't have any other options.

With that said, the part we don't see is what happened before the video starts. Apparently the rider was yelling at the driver long enough for him or the woman with him to round up some of the boys, pick a rendezvous point, and execute a plan. That changes what the rider was doing from simply yelling at a dumbass caged to harassment, and self-defense is effectively not legal for either side at this point, NO MATTER WHAT. At least in my state with the "duty to retreat." Since I do carry concealed, I would have dropped back and not kept up with the rider harassing the truck, and met up with my friends later.
>>
>>17872529
>europoor sperging THIS hard over freedom
Sad!
>>
>>17872565
>in my state
>europoor
He's an idiot, but come on now.
>>
>>17872517
>look at traffic and see how fast it's closing
It's hard to judge when someone is speeding towards you.
>>
File: Wings of Liberty.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wings of Liberty.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>17871315
>>17872378
>land of freedom
>>
>>17871293
>http://youtubedoubler.com/lRp4
I love the .357 string band. That album isn't their best though.
>>
>>17871315
That guy just needs a bullet in the head right now
>>
>>17871184
lol, wannabe bikers shouldn't go around thinking that they're tough.
>>
>>17872619
if you don't know, then don't go
how hard is that?
>>
>>17872652
how is he a wannabe biker if he's on a bike?
>>
>getting out of car first, swinging first
>kicking them in the face and ribs when their already knocked out

Yeah, that's not self defense.

That said, they had time to organize a roadblock with cleetus and morbid obesity, so who knows the real backstory.
>>
>>17872668
The rider has a duty not to speed. Other traffic is not required to assume that all riders are speeding.
>>
File: motorcycleidiot21.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
motorcycleidiot21.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>17872517
>t. cyclist
>>
Wait, how do you even get you ass beat that bad if you're wearing a full face helmet? Little faggot looked knocked out cold for a bit.
>>
>>17871184
Bikers are dumb and a beat down is fine, but kicking a kid while he's down is just classless
>>
>>17872699
>haha how can you even get knocked out when you have a cranium m8

Look up how concussion works
>>
>>17872686
no i mean when driving

>>17872684
all traffic is required to not cause accidents by pulling in front of someone who is closing too quickly
>>
>>17872709
from the redneck going to town on his helmet? Pussy tier squid.
>>
>>17872713
>closing too quickly
It's very hard to judge. Especially for a small objects like a motorcycle. What kind of a moron would put his life in the hands of Grampa's depth perception?
>>
>>17872565
Freedom isn't freedom to use a firearm to make you tougher. Well, it varies state by state. We have a duty to retreat law here, which means in a public place you can only draw and fire if you're out of options. When I said it was legal to shoot the guy with the gun, that was taking the situation at face value, but several assumptions can be made that would take legal self defense out of the equation for both involved parties. Essentially, I'm saying if you side with ANY of the people in the video you're a fucking moron. There doesn't always have to be a "right" side to things.
>>
>>17872721
its stupid but still grandpa is still pulling out in front when he doesn't know if he can make it
>>
>>17871184
didn't watch the video but cagers are usually the bigger faggots so I'll go with them being the faggots here thanks
>>
>>17871184
>I GOT KIDZ IN DA KAR

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. Drive defensively, idiot.
>>
hillniggers are something else. Would like to see the full video to know what started this shit.
>>
>>17871732
should have kept it in the truck until needed for self defense. Holding a weapon in public is brandishing and threatening with a weapon is a felony. If you want to open carry a long arm it needs to be slung.
>>
>>17872747
>pulling out in front when he doesn't know if he can make it
But that's true anytime someone turns left because the rider could be travelling at 100 mph+.
>>
>>17872756

>bikecuck knows he'll get BTFO so he doesn't even watch the video
>>
>>17872854
uh he was perfectly in the right to brandish to deescalate the situation, if he hadn't then the gang of (armored) bikers definitely would have beat the truck driver

he didn't threaten anyone or point it at anyone or fire warning shots
>>
File: 1487777856083.jpg (228KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
1487777856083.jpg
228KB, 640x761px
>>17872676
probably something along the lines of

>hey there Cleetus a bunch of FAGS on crotchrockets are following me and Darlene
>grab Big Bubba and meet us on the side of old buttfuck road

It's what I'd do, as a half-hick myself. I'd be scared shitless if a pack of bikers were following me and my horrible looking white trash baby momma. Even if the bikers turned out to be literally the biggest pansies I've ever seen:
>T-take the camera! Go ahead! Smash it I don't care!"
>>
>>17872401
You're also not an expert on physics considering the bike impacted with enough force to damn near flip the car. It was traveling easily 50mph when it hit and guaranteed it left a 100ft+ skid mark from having locked up the brakes at double that.
>>
>>17871184
>the fat guy lifting up his shirt
>"I AM THE REAL DEAL"
Thank you for this video. It made my day.

None of these stupid traffic disputes end well. If someone cut you off, vent about it to yourself and move on.
>>
>>17871315
Dude is straight up transforming into thing from the fantastic four
>>
File: 1385853190592.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1385853190592.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>17871184
seeing that hillbilly trying to rip that faggot's helmet off to pummel his face warmed my heart
>>
File: ATGATT.jpg (266KB, 898x964px) Image search: [Google]
ATGATT.jpg
266KB, 898x964px
>>17871184
retarded self righteous douche bags.

these are the fuckwits who see a car pulling onto a road 500 meters ahead of them so they speed up and smash a mirror.

That is probably what these rednecks did to the biker, why the fuck do you chase someone down for doing that?
grow the fuck up.
sick of these children giving decent bikers a bad name.
>>
>>17872676
kicking them whilst they're down isn't self defence. that's basically assault.
but you could make an argument that the guys on bikes were harassing the dude in the truck and he felt unsafe. personally I think what he did was wrong, and the whole fiasco just keeps going downhill as time goes on, but I can understand why he hit him.
>>
>>17872182
this sounds like the fantasy of some neckbeard from /k/
>>
>>17873488
>I'LL KILL YA!!! I'LL KILL YA ALL DEAD
Fucking hysterical
>>
>>17871184
"he is only 19"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmgwx77osw
>>
>>17871184
>Motorcycle Enthusiast vs Hillbillies
theres a difference?
>>
>>17873668

it really happened I just got a few details wrong because I was memeing from memory(like the fact he was a HK empoyee not a Ruger one)

Massad Ayoob had an article about it

https://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtopic.php?t=42310
>>
>>17871184
the fuck is with the audio
>>
>>17871421
this is the same shit as poor black people dude
>>
>>17872529
>Apparently the rider was yelling at the driver long enough for him or the woman with him to round up some of the boys, pick a rendezvous point, and execute a plan.

And the biker was what, legally or morally obligated to follow the truck? Is the biker entirely free of responsibility in his own actions? All he had to do was drive away.
>>
>>17871293
>http://youtubedoubler.com/lRp4
holy shit my sides
>>
>>17873699
Probably gopro in a water protective case, audio is muffled.
>>
What a bunch of retarded pussies, just bust his mirror and ride off like a normal person.
>>
>>17871184
kek bike faggot gets knocked out with a fucking helmet on
>>
>>17871184
didn't you make this same thread on /k/?
>>
>>17871421
that's literally the exact same as what people hate about black people, difference is that they stay in their childrens' lives and vote Republican instead of Democrat
>>
>>17871967

Tries to butt a guy in the face with it randomly.

He was the most dangerous one there.
>>
>>17873231

A small ass car like that?

Hell Me and my friends have lifted and moved a CRX before.
>>
>>17873723
>getting pissed at someone you agree with because of your poor reading comprehension
>>
>>17874491
Okay, now imagine all the force that all three of you put into doing that compressed into a single moment of impact and the profile of a motorcycle and you'll maybe see - or the easy way would be to just watch a lot of other motorcycle accident videos for perspective
>>
File: 1504592684412.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504592684412.gif
240KB, 320x320px
What did the biker expect to gain by screaming at a truck in the middle of nowhere to pull over and yell at him?

Talk shit. Get hit.
>>
>>17874579
He thought he was going to antagonize him into making a move then his whole group of buddies were going to pile on him and it would get him hella youtube cred
>>
>>17874679
This. They were hoping to be part of the 6 on 1 hero's fighting for biker rights all over YouTube.
>>
>>17872959
>uh he was perfectly in the right to brandish to deescalate the situation

Uh no merely carrying around a loaded weapon unslung is considered assault with a deadly weapon in most states even it is not fired. The rednecks committed multiple serious felonies while the guys on the bikes committed maybe a minor traffic violation with a fine of $100. You must be one of the inbred hicks if you could possible think they are in the right here.

>>17871406
>no argument

What's the matter Cletus, can't read too good?
>>
>>17872959
>brandish to deescalate the situation
>he didn't threaten anyone

What did Joebob mean by this?
>>
>>17872883
If you can't roughly judge the approach speed of vehicles you don't belong on public roads, simple as.
>>
>>17874872
your state is for cucks then

hell i can open carry a fucking assault rifle through the middle of town ez pz
>>
>>17874903
>being this retarded

Open carrying means weapon is in a sling or in a holster. Once it is brandished like that fat redneck did it is no longer open carried. Looks like you know even less about gun laws then you do cars.
>>
File: 1280704498498.jpg (6KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1280704498498.jpg
6KB, 126x126px
>>17874911
pretty sure its also not illegal to do that when threatened there fuccboi

either way tldr suck my benis etc
>>
>>17872293
Did he died?
>>
>>17874936
wtf do you think?
the impact of his body helped nearly flip that car, im sure he is fine.
>>
>>17874961
Damn, that sucks but he shouldn't have been speeding. All of my crashes were caused by my reckless speeding and could've been avoided.
>>
>>17874977
Thats it. if he were going the speed limit he could have stopped, that is why they have the speed limit.
notice how fast all the cars were traveling in the webm?
he was going like twice as fast.
>>
sometimes you just gotta let things go
>>
>description makes it seem like confrontation was quick
>truck (prob. wife) has enough time to phone friends for help

This just screams like the family in the truck probably feared for their life over some stupid shit. Why else would Cleetus and Bubba be heading over to help already??
>>
File: 1449324005316.png (39KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1449324005316.png
39KB, 268x268px
>>17871184
>so they followed it
to do what?
>>
>>17874484
>randomly
It was a 1 on 1 fight. They were sorting out their little problem. One of the motorcyclists tried to approach to help his friend and rifle man said no. He was just there to make sure no squids tried to gang up on his friend.
The hillbillies seem perfectly reasonable. Blue shirt knew he shouldn't hit the guy while he was down and he was up but couldn't help himself. Oh well
>>
>>17871184
lmao people are calling that 19 year old a kid in the comments.

don't go looking for a fight if you don't want one fuck wits.
all the other hill billies did was stop a 1v1 fight from turning into a 6v1
>>
>two weapons brandished
>shotgun fired into the air
>fat guy with the knife arrested
>inbred with the shotgun is probably going to be arrested
>truck drivers work has already been bombarded with emails and phone calls

lmao, yeah, those bikers sure got shown up! nothing like catching an assault w/ a deadly weapon charge to show someone how it really is! yee haw cleetus!
>>
dude wasnt even beaten hard. the guy beating him was cool enough. kid got taught a lesson.
that fat cunt screaming he was going to shoot and kill needs to go to prison.
the other redneck with the gun.. just plain unnecessary. but its typical of inbred white american trash to hide behind their gun when fists are involved. he needs to hang.

my opinion is objective fact. deal with it.
>>
>>17871846
No way he would be dead. He head a fucking helmet on and was kicked in the ribs softly a few times.
He got up fine. Was only knocked about.

>>17872676
>kicking in the face
>helmet on
can get cracked with a baseball bat and its nothing my man

>>17872699
Ever tried to fight with a helmet on? or fight at all? or ever wear a helmet? get outside of your basement some time kiddo

>>17872959
the situation was fine BEFORE he got the gun out

>>17874928
he wasnt threatened. at all. kys fucking furry
>>
>he was within his rights to brandish a weapon and literally attempt to use it as a weapon because sopme guy that wasnt even invovled in the fight took a few steps forward
rednecks literally fucking kys. you are a bigger cancer to the white race than muhmuslims.
>>
File: methdupamericunts.png (321KB, 647x359px) Image search: [Google]
methdupamericunts.png
321KB, 647x359px
>>17875640
pic related

and at the end rednecks destroy some guys camera because they know it can be used to put their meth dealing asses in prison. too bad they missed the other cam :^)
>>
>>17875640
>>17875644
why are you white knighting for them?
i don't exactly like rednecks but the fuckwits on the bikes got exactly what they deserved.
>>
>>17875655
I'm not white Knighting. Read my fucking posts you inbred hick. Or r I dunnt be spakin liek I shood dun be??

>huur got what he deserved
Like I said. This doesn't change the fact rednecks are subhuman trash and anyone sympathizing for them needs to be removed from the gene pool
>>
Every single post in this thread defending the motorcyclists make me think what the fuck am I doing here.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE
>>
>>17875675
it's kind of nice not having a reddit hivemind style echo chamber, makes shit slinging on this board that much more fun tbqh
>>
>>17875675
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=36362442&catId=112042

please kill youself now. along with every other 80iq subhuman itt defending the white trash.
>>
>>17875685
t. beta numale
>>
>>17875687
t. 80iq subhuman who cant fight like a man
>>
>>17875689
>fighting like a man is ganging up on people in beta numale minds
top kek
>>
>>17871184
the fat guy has already been charged with assault and robbery.
>>
>>17875694
Yeah the fat guy's a bit fukken crazy
>>
>>17875692
>ganging up
the other bikers didnt try to step in. they werent yelling at the driver. they were just following.. zero harm done by them.
it was a plain old 1 on 1 until rednecks got the weapons out and threatened to kill anyone that tried to stop the altercation

but please keep convincing yourself that you arent on the same level of muslim scum.
>>
>>17874891
Obviously roughly isn't precise enough
>>
>>17875697
>They didn't step in
Right, cus the little gang of them following cleetus and his wife looking for a fight were there for MORAL SUPPORT, right?

Red necks getting the weapons out and forcing the little fuckers to back down really escalated the situation, huh? Pull a wheelie into a fucking semi, you literal subhuman.
>>
>>17875697
Yeah i bet if old mate didnt have his buddies there the bikers wouldnt have all jumped him to defend their 19 year old child friend.
the biggest insult in all this is that 19 year old being called a kid, people go to war at 18 years old.

there is even a famous song called "i was only 19"
>>
>>17875728
learn the story you stupid cunt. people were arrested, and it wasnt the single biker that was shouting shit at the methd up redneck because he tried to run him off the road.

>Red necks getting the weapons out and forcing the little fuckers to back down really escalated the situation, huh?
there was no situation until the redneck started it. and no one tried to step in before the guy got out with the shotgun.

the rednecks were brandishing weapons and literally threatened to kill anyone if they attempted to stop the fight.
so looks like youre the subhuman. kys.
>>
>>17875738
>Yeah i bet if old mate didnt have his buddies there the bikers wouldnt have all jumped him to defend their 19 year old child friend.
no they wouldnt have and they didnt try to, as shown by the video if you had watched it. they stayed on their bikes like 20m away from the redneck. zero signs of muh bikers ganging up on innocent hard working american that totally didnt organize his buddys to arm up and prepare ambush the bikers.
so stop making up imaginary scenarios to justify the actions of redneck scum.
>>
>>17875765
Because someone fired a shotgun in the air and told them to get the fuck back?
>>
>>17875773
>Because someone fired a shotgun in the air
and this is considered acceptable to you?

>get the fuck back *before i blow you head off*
is what he actually said
>>
>>17875779
Exactly why were they walking toward them if they were staying 20 feet away on their bikes?

everyone in the video is in the wrong.
>>
>>17871184
Does anyone know what bike the faggot in the blue shirt was riding? It looks pretty cool.
>>
>>17875792
>Exactly why were they walking toward them
to stop the fight duuh. they knew it was an ambush but when they realized the meth heads had weapons what else are they going to do

the bikers were in no way wrong. they were riding along abiding the laws and the truck cut them off and tried to run one off the road.
whats wrong about telling the truckcuck off?
>>
File: Palpatine.jpg (82KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine.jpg
82KB, 694x530px
>>17875762
I did read the story you ABSOLUTE. FUCKING. MORON. There was a dozen bikes.

Do you think they were following the guy and driving along side him menacingly in the wrong lane to articulate the dangers of "cutting them off"?
The guy without the helmet said they were 'scared' and the guy in the pickup was telling them to pull over, while he was getting chased apparently, and had enough time to call the banjo brothers to organise a blockade.

Does it look like his little fucking concoction of a story is true by the way the bikers were riding?

>Nobody stepped in
The guy with the gun shot it in the air the second they hit the ground in a tussle, according to the shit without the helmet. It's clear you didn't read the article, and just want to feel some kind of moral outrage for the sake of protecting your biker rep.

Yeah, it's outlandish, unlawful behaviour on behalf of the hicks, but since when have bikes held fast to the black letter of the law?
Assaulting people is fine if you're 5v1, clad in armour, anonymous and don't have a licence plate while your friends film it, right?

Like I said, drive like you normally do, but aim for a truck this time. You'll do the world a favour by ending it all before you spawn other little fuckwits like you.
>>
File: 1472779743646.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472779743646.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>17875796
>whats wrong about telling the truckcuck off?
It's called road rage.
>the bikers were in no way wrong.
I said it earlier in the thread, go watch any of the motorcycle road rage videos on youtube, getting cut off means a car pulled onto the road they are on half a kilometer down the road and they had to return to the speed limit to avoid hitting them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V40ADkUzzTE
2nd video there, starts @ 1:07 i bet that is these fuck heads.
why do you think they didnt post the part where the "cutting off" happened?
>they knew it was an ambush
Now next, the bikes shouldnt have followed the car trying to "tell mean truck man off and teach him a lesson" when he stopped they should have kept going.
they actually followed the redneck for long enough that he had time to round up his buddies and pick a place to meet them.

they wanted a confrontation and got one.
all of it would have been avoided if these self entitled city children didnt think they have to teach mr mean trucker guy a lesson for pulling onto a road.
they chased him down like he made one of them crash and then he ran...

just fuck off white knight.
go suck chads dick somewhere else.
>>
>>17874977
>>17874983
i think neither one of them actually saw eachother. Bikes are hard as fuck to see, and the biker even if under the speed limit, was going to fast to react, but its almost as if he didnt even see the car, usually bikers have a better understanding of their surroundings. kind of shocking. i really dont know who's at fault here
>inb4 cars at fault
im not sure that he is 100% at fault.
>>
>>17875675
I don't think bikers who approach vehicles who have road ragers behind the wheel are to bright to begin with. two wrongs dont make a right. you cant just threaten people with a weapon and get away with it. If the driver was in fear of his life, all he had to do was stay in the car, from what I see you got two idiots wanting to fight and then you got two idiots who brought fucking weapons to the situation and made it much worse than it had to be. but you can't seriously be "defending" the truck drivers either?
>>
Motorcyclists deserved every bit of shit that they got. The reason why we don't see the whole video is that the motorcyclists were probably escalating some dumb shit like "he cut me off." If the truck driver didn't have backup they probably would have ganged up on him like they did to that guy in NYC. The truck driver should be given free money and blowjobs in reward for this great service he comitted for the general public.
>>
>>17875762
There was no situation until the bikers decided to chase that guy around because they thought they could fuck with him.
>>
>>17875700
When in doubt, don't pull out. How hard is that to understand?
>>
The screaming woman was in the wrong. doesnt matter what context as soon as she started yelling shes obviously wrong. why couldnt she let them men slug it out like adults? what the fuck did she achieve?
>>
>>17876497
She was yelling at her husband "the baby is in the car" "get the fuck back here". Watch it again
>>
>>17872731
t. Citycuck
>>
>>17872529
In the south all one has to do to get the brandishing part a non crime is tell LE that you're not going to wait and see what they have and you're not going to engage in a physical confrontation.

I lived in Tennessee for a few years and still have friends there. I know of 3 people who brandished a firearm and they weren't charged for squat.

You're living in a cucked state.
>>
talk shit get hit is the order of the day.

fuckin' community college wannabe fratboys dicking around on their little baby motor scooters. all children should be put into camps until they're 30. it's the only way to solve this problem.
>>
>>17871421
Sorry, which one got his ass beat?
>>
File: 1421091868092.png (91KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
1421091868092.png
91KB, 300x413px
>>17876733
>>
>>17876688
>i lived in such a small shit town that the cops don't even bother to enforce laws that don't bring them money
>>
>>17876783
I'd hang out with rednecks before I hang out with bikerfags
>>
>>17876823
I'd rather hang out with street-level niggers than either one.
>>
>>17876829
I really don't think you would. Or should.
>>
>12 bikers chase down a family on a deserted road to avenge some imagined slight

THEY WUZ KIDZ THEY WUZ GOODBOIS JUST LOOKIN 2 TALK TO HIM

>victim calls buddy with shotgun for back up because he'll get there to help about an hour sooner than the piss poor rural police force
>Armed buddy keeps 12 man biker gang from murdering his friend without even having to shoot any of the bikers
>rednecks leave safely
>Bikers leave safely with no more than some light bruises and embarrassment

OH MY FUCKING GAWD BRANDISHING IS ILLEGAL YOU CANT JUST USE A GUN TO PREVENT PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ESPECIALLY NOT MOB VIOLENCE I KNOW THE LAW HE WUZ JUS 19 MUH BRANDISHING FUCK PEOPLE FOR THINKING THEY CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM MY AUTISTIC TANTRUMS LOLOL ENJOY PRISON FATTY FUCKING CAGER SHOULD HAVE TOOK THE GANG BEATING INSTEAD OF BREAKING THE LAW THEY WUZ JUST 19 YEAR OLD GOODBOIS RIDING 2 CHURCH

Top fucking kek at the shitty assed spergchildren getting literally enraged when reality slaps one of their own in the dick, all bikerfags need to go paint themselves on the asphalt ASAP
>>
>>17876881
you seem triggered.

if the guy was afraid for his life and his family, he shouldn't have gotten out of the truck. in fact he threw the first punch.
>>
>Ride bike
>someone pisses you off
>go 200mph into the distance

not hard, guys

>supermoto
oh lol, that explains it

Bikes have turn in, size, and acceleration over cars. They can't out-brake, they can't out-ram/nudge, they can't keep up in fast sweepers because lol two wheels no aero. But when someone gets aggressive for some dumb "yew caint dew that, imma make it so yew lern yer lesson" redneck reason, you have the single best option on earth. Take the nearest straight line, or maybe a quick turn onto a side road (car can't make it without oversteer due to turning radius), and gas it.

Slow bike fags don't exactly have this option.

Reminds me of that ninja 250 guy who tried to make an illegal pass, but his bike was too slow so a hillbilly could still go full YEW CAINT DEW THAT and ran him off the road.
>>
>>17876733
rednecks are like niggers

they're not entirely reasonable and won't talk things out. they'll just say they're right and get violent. you wouldn't chase down a crip and try and talk out your problems, would you? you'd get your ass beat and shot while his homies made sure it was a 1 on 1 by keeping everyone around at bay.

that wouldn't make the crip right or better, even if the guy getting beat down was an idiot for thinking he could reason with someone who dropped out of school in kindergarten so he could have more time to drink beer and read playboy.
>>
>>17876893
>If he was a real man he would hide in the car and cut his own penis off
For all you know Mr. King Shit with his 12 man posse could have been talking about murdering the guys kids or threatening violence for the entire time he's been chasing him.

I sure as fuck would get the cavalry together and jump the little bastard ASAP.

It's poetic justice, honestly. I just wish there were more videos of people being proactive and shooting pocket rocketers when they mob people 6 to 1.
>>
File: You.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>17876923
>niggers making sure it was a 1 on 1
HAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17876943
>nigger mentality
>>
>>17876960
>nigger mentality
same goes to the dumb shits on their pathetically slow scooters.

if you're going slow enough to brake and follow someone for traffic slights you're not being a proper hooligan. if someone cuts you off and you can't dodge you should be going 150mph through a back window. if you're going that slow you're just a roving gang of apes on wheels.

be a nig get nig'd
>>
>>17876988
>>17876943
youre such a nig nog. No one in that video was in the right, but the idiots brandishing guns were certainly in the wrong. End of story,
>>
>>17877004
They might have been in the wrong for brandishing guns, but I can say with certainty the bikers had absolutely no intention of being peaceful and chatting with the driver and his friends.

Honestly it was a proportionate and justifiable response in the face of being beaten to death by 12 thugs wearing hard plastic armour.

The only guy who reacted disproportionately was the fat dude. Nothing will happen to the others. Bikers will go home feeling deflated that they weren't able to get their 12 on 1 kicks and get away with sending a guy to the hospital or worse, and instead got cucked out of a fight while their friend got his ass kicked for his troubles.
>>
>>17871184
Longer video, if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8
>>
File: giggle.gif (3MB, 178x179px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
3MB, 178x179px
>>17871184
play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>17876810
Know a guy who pulled a shotgun out of his truck in Knoxville and pointed at a group of basketball Americans.

He was not charged with a crime.

Kinda blows your small town theory out of the water.
>>
>>17877446
its Tennessee, the entire fucking state is small town
>>
>>17871248
There is a real sense of entitlement over lanes here. I really don't understand it. Pull in front of someone? At minimum you'll get honked and flipped off.
>>
File: 1503590569609.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503590569609.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>17875696
lol yeah, it's a good thing Overalls didn't give him the shotgun when he started screaming for it. Would have been a whole different end to that story.
>>
File: 1415406624121.jpg (21KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
1415406624121.jpg
21KB, 462x350px
>>17877489
>>
>>17876923
>HURR HES A NIGGER MOM ITS NOOOT FAAAAIR
>literally furious that some cock sucking bikefag has to fight like a man instead of doing a 12v1 beat down on some old guy in front of his family for ruining their "badass" 200mph go-pro video
>Literally start crying and calling for an adult when the morbidly obese old man they're picking starts beating them to death barehanded
>now trying to raise "le anonymous internetz army" to le ruin fat guys life by calling his job and house making threats because their feelings are hurt

Modern "bikers" are a fucking embarressment
>>
>>17871306
Probably started as a utility thing for hauling stuff around, but at this point it's just part of the aesthetic. You can't not drive a truck if you're a redneck.
>>
>>17877580
The bikers were probably a bunch of spics, their mo is "Anything goes until you fight back"

Bikers had no damn reason to follow the rednecks, any bad behavior on the rednecks part is due to not really having a game plan for being chased by a mob of manlets with their child in the vehicle
>>
>>17877568
also
>implying TN cops give a shit if you even so much lynched a basketball american
>>
>>17872182
Is there a link for this story anywhere?
>>
>>17875675
many underage bike faggots on this board
>>
>>17875738
most soldiers don't actually see combat until they're 19 because training takes many months
>>
http://newsok.com/prosecutors-investigating-video-of-roadside-attack-in-pawnee-county/article/5564070
>>
>>17877798
In the US, you can actually go in at 17 (with parental ok), and with the joke length of Army training they could see combat in three months.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne2z5S2INM8

Why do bikers get to have all the fun?
>>
File: 1458523541588.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458523541588.png
30KB, 246x200px
ITT: White trash niggers, arguing with squids.

They're both shit, and deserve everything they got.

>inb4 centrists get the bullet too
>>
>>17871184
>be asshole
>get head kicked in
>be surprised

like honestly what the fuck did you expect? like wow you got cutoff retards do that shit fucking DAILY its not a fucking excuse to start kicking cars and breaking windows and shit.

These retards ever drive on an actual road? Holy fucking brainlets

>>17871621
Obviously he would have jumped in thats a play right out of the nigger handbook and judging by his prior statements hes about that smart.

>>17872673
>play GTA lost and damned
>buy bike
>we hellsangels now niqqa

>>17875183
talk shit?
>>
^ lol this ass hole sounds like one of the hillbillies
>>
OP here.

Here's the local University news article on it:

http://www.ocolly.com/news/crime/osu-students-escape-unharmed-after-violent-road-rage-encounter/article_55946abc-9912-11e7-a167-e703b7ad9211.html

One-sided af and probably a lot of bullshit but does have some additional information.

Rumor has it that overalls-shotgun-man is supposed to appear on the news tonight to tell his side of the story.
>>
It looked pretty clear that the guy in the truck staged a barricade for the motorcyclists. I can't think of how you would ever call that that the right thing to do even if a motorcyclist were mad that he got cut off
>>
>>17878112
if they had enough time to stage a barricade, the bikers must've been following him for a long ass time.
>>
" Anonymous 09/14/17(Thu)14:50:02 No.17877580â–¶>>17877663
>>17876923
>HURR HES A NIGGER MOM ITS NOOOT FAAAAIR
>literally furious that some cock sucking bikefag has to fight like a man instead of doing a 12v1 beat down on some old guy in front of his family for ruining their "badass" 200mph go-pro video
>Literally start crying and calling for an adult when the morbidly obese old man they're picking starts beating them to death barehanded
>now trying to raise "le anonymous internetz army" to le ruin fat guys life by calling his job and house making threats because their feelings are hurt

Modern "bikers" are a fucking embarressment"

They were going 45mph. If you pay close attention there is a honda grom and those cap out at 45mph
>>
Lol The fat hillbilly got arrested. Showing that belly was crime enough

http://www.newson6.com/story/36362442/authorities-investigating-viral-oklahoma-road-rage-incident
>>
" Anonymous 09/14/17(Thu)12:48:41 No.17876988â–¶>>17877004
>>17876960
>nigger mentality
same goes to the dumb shits on their pathetically slow scooters.

if you're going slow enough to brake and follow someone for traffic slights you're not being a proper hooligan. if someone cuts you off and you can't dodge you should be going 150mph through a back window. if you're going that slow you're just a roving gang of apes on wheels.

be a nig get nig'd "

I hate to be that guy but I just made an A on my AP physics test. They were only going around 45mph. so 150mph in the window isn't realistic.
>>
>>17873693
>Gary Fadden was arrested that night and charged with 1st degree murder. His family raised $60,000 bail. He hired DC attorney Gerry Treanor to defend him. Treanor, at Gary's request, retained John Farnam and I as expert witnesses. Today, Gary remembers, "Two prosecutors wouldn't touch it until the third took it. It was all political because of the automatic weapon."

first degree muder? what the fuck?
>>
I don't think anyone died did they?
>>
>>17878180
I guess he was the real deal after all
>>
>>17878135
this comment is indisputable proof that the squidfags posted the video here because they were expecting Anonymous to suit up and save their pussies. Nobody else could have this level unfamiliarity with 4chan.
>>
File: anhero3.jpg (47KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
anhero3.jpg
47KB, 550x481px
why did these bikers turn into such fucking cowards all of a sudden?

some asshole pulls out a shotgun and threatens to kill you, and all you do is "oh jeez oh whiz sorry sir so sorry jeeez louise!"

any American who doesn't CC deserves to have their citizenship revoked - these hillbillies need to be put down, regardless of whatever childish shit the bikers were doing
>>
>>17878269
Because they lost their 2 of their advantages. Numbers and not being on a bike to speed away.
>>
>>17878085
you mean wannabe gang biker
>>
File: drvil.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
drvil.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>17878319

Should've been CC'ing glawk fohtys, could've put those rednecks down in a heartbeat.
>>
File: bobandy.jpg (501KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
bobandy.jpg
501KB, 1200x800px
>>17878148

>I am the real deal

More like meal deal, I want to stab that belly and rake his guts out so badly. Just imagine how much fat bobandy's packin in that fuckin gunt.
>>
>>17877861

That is honestly the most cancerous video i've ever seen.
>>
>>17879032

I second that.

Booking my chemo appointment as we speak.
>>
>>17878428
Fo real, mufaka

gnomesayin?
>>
File: clarkson_gtfo.png (265KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson_gtfo.png
265KB, 600x456px
>>17878230
nah some faggot got punched in teh neck while some others watched and screamed about their faggot status
and since he was a squid somehow it's implied (you) should give a shit
>tmw overalls realizes what is going on
>>
Both sides did stupid things. Bikers shouldnt have chased and started the fight, hillbillies shouldnt have had the gun out and used it as a club. We dont know if the truck really cut them off or if it was just perceived.

Both sides off sides, repeat 1st down.

Actually bikers probably made the more stupid decision, so 5 yd penalty on the offense.
>>
>>17871421
change white trash to nigger and its still true
>>
File: dd3.jpg (54KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.jpg
54KB, 600x483px
>>17879164

I'm sure the truck cut them off, and I'm sure it was malicious - have you ever seen how bubbas act around biker?

>FUCKIN FAGGITS ON THEM CROTCH ROCKETS
>FUCKIN GET AT EM BILLY! YEEEEHAW!

And in typical toughguy fashion, the bikers decided to aggravate the situation with their usual "COME AT ME BRO" shit.

Not like we haven't seen it play out a million times before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ
>>
>>17879164
>huur some redneck has wronged me vehicular!
>time to chase him!
this is the definition of road rage and he got off lucky that the escalation he asked for was tempered by the comfyness of overalls
>inb4 but some teenage fgt got neckpunched, think of the groms
>>
>>17875640
>use it as a weapon
>using a firewarm as a club

that was by far the most civil way to "use" a GUN as a weapon

i mean he could of actually just shot him
>>
>>17877004
>driving work truck hauling some shit
>get harassed by a bunch of numales on supermotos
>use acceptable means of force to defend yourself

the rednecks are not at fault
>>
File: tn.jpg (293KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tn.jpg
293KB, 1600x1067px
>>17877489
>Knoxville

really has that small town charm huh

kill yourself you fucking retard
>>
this shit happens to cagers every day
we don't all fly off the handle when someone tries to wreck into us or you assholes lane splice us at 50 mph on a mountain touge, we shake it off
>b-but my lack of crumple zones!!!
personal choice no one coerced you to squid

>>17879187
>acks like vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXvMcLrLSY
>surprised when ass is beat
oh no my sides
>>
lmao, vid descriptions says redneck was arrested.

hate bikers as much as you want, but assault and brandishing are crimes. get wrecked.
>>
>>17871184
lol this is why i only go to new york and cali.
people in cali are to much of a pussy to actually do this and new york everyone just excepts being cutoff and just calls each other fagots. Then you got middle part where shit like this goes on. kek
>>
OP here again.

Incoming sob story from overalls:

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=36371580&catId=112032

So the bikes were repeatedly cutting the truck off before the video according to him.

He claims he didn't mean any harm. What do you think?
>>
>>17879463
I think I lost interest.
>>
>dumb cunt 80iq sumbhuman white trash still defending the rednecks
bubba is going to have his ass torn open by tyrone in prison. bikers win again. limp dick pussy ass americunts hiding behind guns instead of fighting like men lose. again.
>>
>>17879512
>bikefags
>fighting like men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPAlvHyKke0
>>
File: 1487401002678.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1487401002678.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>17876688
>and you're not going to engage in a physical confrontation
not even that guy, but that part is nullified by the video. Hillbilly 1 jumped out and promptly assaulted Biker 1. Even if Biker 1 was harassing Hillbilly 1, he definitely escalated by jumping out of the truck and assaulting the shithead Biker. Hillbilly 2 brandishes shotgun while Hillbilly 1 beats the shit out of Biker 2. By beating him when he's already down, a smart prosecutor could even push that into aggravated assault, all while Hillbilly 2 is accessory while brandishing.

So if the brandishing in this video ain't legal in Tennessee, it probably ain't legal anywhere.

How the fuck would any of the bikers reasonably de-escalated? The moment they counter-brandish, Hillbilly 2 could fire and we got a warzone on. If the Bikers try to pull Hillbilly 1 off without any brandishing, they still probably get shot by Hillbilly 2. The fight was actively being supported by the brandishing of Hillbilly 2, this was not an attempt to de-escalate, but instead escalate a felonious assault. QED fuck these hillbilly fuckers they're the reason Feinstein and her cabal of anti-gun fuckers are able to pull so much political capital.
>>
>>17879512
>Fighting like men
It was a straight 1 on 1. Why would it be fighting like a man if he fought the other 12 bikers at the same time?

If the bikes wanted to mob him and crack his skull open for having the audacity to drive around his home town while they film 'trick stunts #11'. Just look at this shit. Mob mentality bullshit.
>>17879585
>>
>>17880088
meant to finish that by saying they are free to charge the guy with a gun if they want to 'fight like men' 12v1.
>>
>>17871184
>kicked unconscious guy in the head
don't care who started it that man should be in prison. he's clearly a threat to society
>>
>>17880148
EXCUSE ME OFFICER, HE KICKED THAT MAN RIGHT IN HIS HELMET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klrhmclIEjw
>>
File: LrNbohT.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
LrNbohT.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>17878248
>>
>>17878248
Literally, I've seen people quote with @niggernumbers before, but not the entire line.
>>
>>17879891
wrong bikerfags escalated when they followed hillbilly
>>
>>17880395
road rage arguments is nothing
its escalation when you have a buddy with a shotgun screaming "ill blow your head off" and proceed to swing 1st (and keep attacking even though the kid didnt even try fight back)
>>
>>17880424
>19
>kid

Fuck off you dense motherfucker. I know you are just trying to shill for your friend here. We don't want you. Stop trying to fit in, we aren't an echo-chamber like reddit, everyone either knows you're wrong or hates you anyway.
>>17878248

The worst thing is you know he was in the wrong, and you're still trying to make it out as if the whole situation was unfair. It absolutely wasn't. It was a 1 on 1, with a 19 year old going up against a fat redneck dad. Any sensible person would tell you that a spritely young man in his physical prime WITH A HELMET has a distinct advantage over a guy past his peak. All the punk needed to do was headbutt the guy and he would be down for the count. It's not the rednecks fault he was fighting a scrawny retard who threatens people and their families and can't fight, it was a well deserved beatdown.

You also keep going on about the guns and 'muh fair fight'. How about if it wasn't 4 on 12+, and the guys in cars had metal baseball bats against your helmets, padded clothes and gloves.
>inb4 no padding. There were 12 more behind the camera. Surely you weren't all wearing t-shirts.
>>
God I love seeing faggot ass bikers get their ass beat
>>
>>17871251
Slavs don't follow people nearly as much. If we have a problem we solve it on the spot.
>>
Now if someone dropped a bomb at the end, killing all of them, that would have been a great video.
>>
>>17871184
Oh this is great. I love watching these youtube Bikerfag heroes get their shit pushed in. All they had to do was literally drive away and instead Cleetus gives them a taste of the south.
>>
>>17876915
Not even supermoto, Honda Groms. Top speed of 70mph fully tucked

>>17877663
>White OSU College Students
>Spics

Love this meme

>>17879413
>tfw from New York
I can automatically tell from how someone drives they're not from around here. It's controlled aware aggression. If you don't drive like a Pakistani yellow cab driver you'll never get anywhere in this city and will likely crash at some point. I actually enjoy riding motorcycles in NYC too for that reason more than the suburbs. People have more spatial awareness and are used to seeing two wheeled vehicles (cyclists, scooters, delivery guys on electric bikes). They also know the size of their vehicles better to throw it around.
>>
>>17871184
Everyone
>>
>>17874928
t. literal retard
the only good thing to come of this is that Cletus will have to pick up the soap for a long long time
>>
>>17871184
>everybody doesn't have a gun on their person

i've been misled about what being from the south means
>>
>>17881710
>They also know the size of their vehicles better to throw it around.
I wish there was a way to force people to learn how big their vehicle is and how to maneuver it. here in boston that shit triggers my soul, fucking cunt in a fit wont pass the bus, but will ride its ass in the other lane so one no can pass untill god knows when.
>>
>>17871184
Don't ever start shit with anybody on the road, nothing good will come of it.
You never know who or what you are dealing with, biker boy found out the hard way.
>>
File: disgusted shingo.jpg (37KB, 207x281px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted shingo.jpg
37KB, 207x281px
>>17871184
>riding groms
Wholly deserved it. Maybe if they had real bikes I'd feel different.
>>
File: 1454123174760.gif (2MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1454123174760.gif
2MB, 256x195px
>>17871184
>we bikie gangs sure are tough
>we chase a family man, his wife, and four children because he drove past us on the back roads
>we just stop dead in our tracks when our "leader" is getting his ass handed to him
LOL
>>
It's pretty easy not to get in a fight with a redneck. Just don't so something fucking retarded and then threaten them because you're a fucking mongoloid. They're pretty much the polar opposite of a nigger, who if you look at wrong will rip his shirt off and get 5 of his friends to nearly kill you, and of bikers, who will film them and their friends beating up a guy with their helmets on and full gear still on because they need to record it with their sickass gopro and upload it to YouTube.
>>
>>17881911
I'm sorry the big mean redneck man beat up you up, I know that the South's dislike for alternative lifestyles must be very tough for you and your boyfriend.
>>
>>17882280
Even if Cletus didn't come at them with a shotgun, those pussy's would've still just watched their friend get some southern hospitality.
>>
>>17871184
>Motorcycle Enthusiast
was hoping itd be some "adventure' bike faggots
>>
>HUUR THE REDNECKS WERE JUSTIFIED BECAUSE THE BIKERS WERE GOING TO ATTACK HIM 15 V 1
Even though at no point in the video do any of the other bikers try to get involved at all. They can't even try and stop the fight the redneck started because the meth head was threatening to blow the head off of anyone that stepped forward. And it was just the one biker arguing with the truck driver. Rest were just following their buddy.

Brain dead hicks so quick to jump to their own special little narrative to justify abhorrent subhuman behaviour.
Literally no different to dumb fuck liberals thinking niglets can do no wrong by trying to grab guns out of police holsters
Blinded by their backwards beliefs.
>>
>>17880584
>muh echo chamber
Yet wants everyone here to agree with him and doesn't want anyone to have a different opinion

>muh helmet
This is a disadvantage in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WAY in a fight .holy fuck you cunts are clueless!
>>
>>17885566
speculation
>>
>>17885566
So did you watch the whole video or just this edited one where the bikers cut out the 20 miles of following the truck?
>>
>>17885604
I saw the full video where one single guy was chasing the truck and the rest were following a good 40ft behind the guy chasing the truck
They weren't all beating on the truck and shit like you imagine
>>
>>17885612
Why's that matter? They followed their leader regardless and had a pretty good idea what he wanted to do. Even coming to a complete stop all together on the final stretch before making the attack. Gopros make everything look far away.
>>
>>17885623
The road was blocked.. like they'd keep going lol
>>
>>17885669
They stopped because they thought they successfully pulled over the truck they planned to fuck up.

>What is turning around
>>
>>17885566
I'm sorry your boyfriend got his shit kicked in on YouTube, the lesson here is stop dating wimpy little bitches and find a real man sweety
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.